Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Boundary Line

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:45 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

And so, we’re here once again. Last season, we ended with a doomed and trashy wedding. How will it all end this time? Hoedown? Knocking down a 7-11? The long-awaited release of K-Fed’s (c)rap album? Read on, if you dare..........Bring on, Season 3!

And now, the 29th and final episode of Season 2.............

The Boundary Line

What Has Happened So Far: Estella, Shae and Chris were still being held at gunpoint. Estella convinced Shae to get help, and she reluctantly left. Estella then tried to convince her father to put down the gun, but he refused, so Chris tried to take him on. It only made Mr Winchester more determined. He and Stifley made out as if they were about to shoot, but they were only bluffing. Time was running out.........Meanwhile, Arabella couldn’t bear the thought of Fenella kidnapping Ryan, so she set off to free him. Until she was attacked! When the fight was broken up, the assailant was unveiled to be...............Sarita- who wanted her revenge on Arabella for ruining her wedding and her relationship! Also, Mrs Muscat and Dale finally found a quiet moment to have a shag in the garden (as you do), when Dale contemplated that maybe they should end their affair, Mrs Muscat, horrified, laid the guilt trip on him and Dale gave in..................

“Can you believe it? That bloody daughter of ours has fled again!”

Mr Muscat had charged into the lounge, fuming that Arabella had run away again, apparently to find Ryan. He searched for Mrs Muscat around the house, looking high and low. “Where the devil are you, you feeble woman!?”

Mr Muscat then raced upstairs to the bedroom. He opened the door. “Harriet, where are.............”

Mr Muscat then gasped in horror. He was confronted with the torrid image of Mrs Muscat and Dale, tangled in a naked contortion on the bed, the Kama Sutra wide open on the side table.

“Harriet?............”

Mrs Muscat and Dale quickly untangled themselves., scrambling for their clothes and the sheets. “Its not what you think, Gerald!” cried Mrs Muscat.

“What do you bloody mean, of course its what I bloody think!” snapped Mr Muscat.

Dale shook in fear. He knew what was coming next.

“And you!” screamed Mr Muscat, a vein in his forehead throbbing dangerously, pointing at Dale. “You are fired! Get out! Now!”

Dale quickly grabbed his clothes and left, without a word.

Mr Muscat then turned to Mrs Muscat, who looked down at the bed, ashamed. “How could you?” he spoke quietly.

“You do the same to me all the time!” spat Mrs Muscat.

Mr Muscat looked at her, shocked. He never thought she knew.

“I want a divorce,. Immediately!” Mr Muscat turned and then left the room, the tension still thick in the air.

Mrs Muscat was left all alone. Looking blankly into nothing, she burst into tears, sobbing dramatically. She was upset about her husband demanding a divorce, but she was devastated at losing Dale. She had not wanted to admit it, but Mrs Muscat had to face the truth: she had fallen in love with young Dale.

Mrs Muscat continued to cry alone, mourning the loss of her true love, nay, the death of her forbidden affair..................

Ryan was still tied to the chair, tossing the question around in his mind. The question he didn’t want to pursue: should he marry Fenella to save his own life?

“Well, Ryan, what do you say- will you marry me?” asked Fenella, ever-so sweetly, so creepily.

“I..........” Ryan couldn’t stall for much longer. “I............I guess. I mean, I do want to live.” But Ryan still sounded reluctant. But he didn’t see any other choice.

Fenella was over the moon. “Oh, this is so fantastic! Finally, I have made you marry me, Ryan! My one true love! I just know we’re going to be together forever and ever and ever...............”

And then, at that very moment, the door of the cheap hotel room burst open, in the nick of time...........

“Arabella?” cried Fenella, in total surprise.

“How dare you take Ryan away from me!” exclaimed Arabella, storming into the room, only centimetres away from Fenella.

Ryan watched on in a strange sort of relief, yet still in fear.

“You broke his heart, Arabella!” screamed Fenella. “You ran off with Brodie instead! I’m everything Ryan needs! I’m the one who truly loves him!”

“Oh, come off it, Fenella! Just face it, I got him before you ever did!”

That outraged Fenella. So outraged, that she grabbed her machete and wielded it at Arabella, ready for the kill...............But before she could do anything, Arabella pulled out her trusty AK-47 and blew Fenella away, riddling her body with round after round of bullets.

Then Arabella stopped, and watched Fenella (Well, what was left of her) fall to the floor, lifeless.

Ryan and Arabella looked at one another, the walls splattered with blood. They were both shocked and appalled, the only witnesses to the crime.

Had it really happened?

Mr Winchester and Det. Stifley were still holding Chris and Estella at gunpoint. Any minute now, someone was going to pull the trigger.

Suddenly, something snapped within Estella. Before anyone could stop her, she grabbed Stifley’s gun, ripping it out of his hands. Stifley then stopped. He then lunged towards Chris. But before he could, Estella, acting on impulse, shot Stifley in the chest.. He then stumbled and collapsed, lying dead on the floor. Estella was shocked at her actions. She began shaking violently, dropping the gun.

Mr Winchester was angry. His blood boiled. He was ready to fire. “Which one of you should I shoot first?” he laughed evilly.

They knew he meant it. “Estella, please, I’m begging you, run NOW!” pleaded Chris.

“I can’t leave you, Chris, I just won’t!” cried Estella, tears streaming down her face.

Then, whilst the two were seemingly distracted, Mr Winchester fired his gun. With the bullet hitting Chris.

He fell to the ground, blood pooling beside him. Estella screamed in absolute horror. She kneeled beside him, howling, holding Chris. A crowd gathered around them. Mr Winchester had been restrained by security.

Everything became a blur..................

End of Season 2!!!!!!!!

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:49 am

dude, ypu cant leave us hanging like that....

the new season better start soon!!

melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:56 pm

Bugger! At least Chris didn't try to grab the gun and shoot Stifley, cos knowing his history with targets he would have missed. Good ending, Bella, to go out on a cliffhanger. Can't wait for Season 3!
bellastar 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:09 pm

wow, didn't even think about that regarding chris. but the most important question now is..............what happens next?

a big ovehaul, that's what!

gotta love the cryptic! Wink

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:41 pm

very good Bella!!
bellastar 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:24 am

Welcome to Season 3 of The Boundary Line, the soap opera that’s kinda like that irritating uncle of yours that’s outstayed his welcome at your house. I may as well warn you now that things have dramatically changed in the story, but I do promise they are for the better, a whole new direction! New characters, new situations, but still some warn and fuzzy familiarity in between. So prepare to be stunned as we begin the first episode of Season 3...............

Disclaimer: Oh, f--k the disclaimer, can I really be bothered doing it anymore? I haven’t been sued yet, so lets just throw caution to the wind, okay?

And now, the 30th and first episode of Season 3 of........................

The Boundary Line

What Happened Last Season: Mr Muscat finally found out about Mrs Muscat and Dale’s affair. Firing Dale, he fled without a further word (as well as his pants), and Mr Muscat demanded a divorce. Mrs Muscat was left alone in devastation, naked and confused. Meanwhile, Ryan decided to marry Fenella own save his own life. And so, with the wedding about to commence, Arabella burst through the door, getting in the way. After one last showdown, Fenella then tried to attack Arabella with a machete, until Arabella blew her away with her AK-47 in such gory brilliance, leaving just a mangled corpse. Arabella and Ryan were both shocked at what had just happened. Also, Mr Winchester and Det. Stifley were still holding Chris and Estella at gun point. By chance, Estella grabbed the gun out of Stifley’s hand and shot him dead. Angering Winchester, he then shot Chris................

Arabella had been sent away to some strict, Sound-Of-Music-like convent in Switzerland, where yodelling was a favoured pastime. Her name was practically in disgrace and her life a shambles. She was still longing for her one true love, Ryan, and still had no idea where Brodie was.

The murder of Fenella was conveniently covered up by Arabella’s parents and John Howard (Hey, its an election year!). Ryan had been the only witness. Her parents now lied to their rich fat cat friends that Arabella was at The Priory Clinic with Pete Doherty (for the 100th time!), coping with her addiction to Demazin, Because it sounded way cooler and was more socially acceptable to the high class set.

Arabella reflected on her life now, the tawdry it had now become. She longed to right her wrongs, to have her old Laguna Beach-esque lifestyle back; to escape.

She realised that her life now sucked goats balls.

It had been a month. Chris was now living in Perth. He didn’t die (Obviously!), and was actually shot in the upper right arm. Estella’s father was sent to jail for life without parole. Bubba, Chris’ ex-cellmate, had now made him his bitch.

Estella hadn’t rang Chris at all since the siege, and Chris hadn’t done the same. Their relationship was now strained, standing at a crossroads. Estella wanted Chris back, but she feared she had scared him off because her father tried to kill him, after all. (Duh!)

To cope, Estella had thrown herself into her work, trying to forget all that had happened, all about her broken heart.

As Estella was typing, whilst talking to Shae, he name was called over the PA system. Cautiously, Estella got out of her seat and headed towards Eddie’s office.

Upon entering, she caught sight of Eddie’s expression. He was not pleased. Estella already knew. “Mr McGuire,” said Estella, softly, sitting down.

“Look, obviously you’re here because of all that has happened,” begun Eddie. “The office romance, your father shooting Chris and his conviction. Its garnered so much bad publicity. I’ve had so many media outlets ringing me today that I’m selling your story to the highest bidder- it’ll make a great story for A Current Affair.”

Estella stared at him, bewildered.

“Anyway, I’m sorry I have to do this, Estella, but you’re fired. Not sorry because you’re losing your job, mind you, but because I’ll have to pay Donald Trump royalties for using his catchphrase.”

Estella was appalled. She knew she would probably be penalised by Eddie, but not fired! “You can’t do that! Please don’t!” she cried.

“I’m sorry, but the decision is final. Effective immediately, you are hereby boned. You are to gather your things and leave now.”

Estella stormed out of Eddie’s office, on the verge of tears. Shae immediately caught sight of her, and knew instantly what was wrong. “This isn’t fair, Estella! How can they do this to you?” she exclaimed.

But it was too late. Estella was gathering her things and preparing to leave.

Denise was starting work at the Lexus Centre today. She was practically shitting herself, and was trying to find her sister, Shae, for reassurance. But she was too busy chasing after her friend, Estella, who looked as if she had just gotten fired. That really wasn’t promising at all.

Denise had finally caught up to Shae, but before she could speak to her about her deepest fears for her new job, Shae stopped her. “Sorry, but I have to go find Estella, she’s just been fired. Look, you will be alright, Denise.” Shae then ran off after Estella.

Denise had a right to be nervous. She had lied left, right and centre on her resume for the job to become equipment manager for the team. Denise had embellished quite a bit about herself- she lied that she was a Miss World finalist; ran a small business selling designer cat food; was head prefect at a top private school; and famously turned down the sleazy charms of Colin Farrell. The only thing Denise didn’t lie about was being a Pies fan!

Densie sighed. She had no choice but to bite the bullet.

How the hell did she get this job?

“Now, there is to be no horseplay, no personal phone calls, no talking to strangers, no wandering off, no uploading songs to your IPod.........”

Emma was doing work experience at the Lexus Centre. Her mum, Jenny, worked there as an assistant director, and was a total paranoia freak.

At the moment, Mum was lecturing Emma on what she couldn’t and couldn’t do during her work experience at the Lexus Centre (mostly couldn’t). Emma was already bored at the thought of having to do filing and typing, but her Mum was making her do it because it would look good on her resume for future job prospects.

Emma fought the urge to roll her eyes. She guessed that her mum enjoyed ruling her life because that was the main joy of being a parent. That, and the fact that her mum had no man in her life.

Emma continued to nod along to her mother’s rant. It was going to be a loooooooong experience indeed.

In a bold and shocking move, Collingwood had also hired a spiritual leader and adviser (‘cos Eddie’s, like, so into natural therapies). Her name was Monica, and she was deep into holistic remedies and herbal medicine (not that kind of herbal medicine!)

Monica was also Eddie’s younger sister, so the decision was kind of nepotistic. She was a bit bitter about working for her older brother, since she had always been in his shadow. He had always been his favourite. They always seemed to be rubbing Eddie’s success in her face.

But Monica had to take the job. To escape her past. She was hiding a deep dark secret.

But what?

In another bold and shocking move, Eddie also hired an image consultant for Collingwood. Jess was hired to overhaul the club’s scandalous and tawdry image that had been tainted by a series of in-fighting, arguments, fights in car parks, illegal activity and ill-advised appearances on D-grade reality shows.

Jess didn’t exactly know how to clean up the image of Collingwood. Maybe she could meet in the middle- not be scandal-ridden like West Coast or Carlton; but not be boring like Port Adelaide.

Jess twiddled her thumbs for a moment. Then, like a light bulb going off in her head she got an idea. A fantastic idea! A rather daring idea indeed...............

Shae had tried to comfort Estella. She felt so bad for her. Why did she have to lose her job at a tough time like this? Shae knew that Estella’s evil father had just been sent to jail and Chris hadn’t been in contact with her for a month now. How much could one girl take?

Well, Shae could sympathise with Estella to a certain extent. She hadn’t told anyone yet, but she too had secretly been seeing someone within the club! As she walked towards the stands, Shae could see him smiling at her, waiting. They had been seeing one another for two months now and still no one knew, not even Estella!

She fell into his embrace, smooching up a storm, away from the watchful eyes of the Lexus Centre.

“Estella got fired today because of all the bad publicity about her dad and ‘cos she got with Chris,” said Shae, a quiver in her voice. “What does that mean for us? I’m scared. What if we get caught?”

“Don’t worry,” he smiled, planting a kiss on her lips ever so softly. “That won’t be us at all............”

Now You Decide:
What Should Be The New Image of Collingwood?

Vote Now!

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:15 pm

Oooooooooo, interesting!!!! I wanna know who Shae is dating?? I think the new image of the pies should be, Paul dating me!! Mel getting Heath, Estella finding her way back to Chris and Emma finding Dale.
So happy families basically!! hehehehe

melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:43 pm

Mmmm.... Heath... Anyone get their copy of Black and White mag today? Love the front cover! Heath may have Olivia (cow) but I still dig him!
magpiesgirl Aries

Crazy About Daisy!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:01 pm

Yep got mine yesturday,sat at the back of work reading it at lunch.Not a bad pic at all

“I can honestly say there will never be another Strauchanie and the boys at the club can’t help but be thankful for that” -Nathan Buckley
melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:00 pm

I think the new image of collingwood should be the old image: the image of 1990, the team all other teams fear, the team every supporter who doesn't barrack for them hates, but respects at the same time, the team to beat to the flag! Move aside all pretenders, the Real Deal is here!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:55 am

still waiting for mine!!

I hate living in bloody wa!!

bellastar 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:27 am

just so you all know, i now have a laptop of my own, making my job so much easier! in fact, i'm using it right now! and i am home for easter.

bellastar 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:44 pm

So, whilst I escape from my Uni work and the process of moving house for the moment, here is yet another episode just for your enjoyment!
p.s. Happy Easter!

Disclaimer: Can’t be bothered!

And now, the most fun a girl can have is in the 31st episode of........................

The Boundary Line

What Has Happened So Far: Arabella had been sent off to a convent in a far away land by her parents for her disobedient and adulterous ways, whilst Estella, who hadn’t heard from Chris in a month, was fired by Eddie for all the controversy she had caused. Meanwhile, Shae’s sister, Denise, who had lied massively on her resume, had come to work at Lexus Centre as the new equipment manager. Another newbie, Ellie, was doing work experience and, shockingly enough, Eddie hired spiritual leader Monica to be part of the team, who was also Edie’s sister. Jess was also hired as the new image consultant. And, most shockingly of all, Shae was getting it on with a mystery Magpie, in true Chris and Estella style!..............

He stared at the phone, his stomach churning, his mind an emotional mess. He wanted to do it, but he just couldn’t. He just didn’t know what to say. He loved her still..........But it just wasn’t the same anymore.

He didn’t do it. He put the phone back in its cradle, taking the easy way out, avoiding confrontation once again.

Chris loved Estella, more than anything in the world. But everything had just become so chaotic, what with being booted out and moving away, and Mr Winchester nearly killing him. Did he really want to go out with a girl whose father tried to kill him? He was lucky the bullet hit him in his upper right arm!

Chris rubbed his arm where the bullet hit him. The memory of it still burned.

He was totally confused. Chris hated being apart from Estella. But was she really worth the risk?

Denise had officially started work. And it looked like there was an upside to being equipment manager: the hot eye candy! However, she was struggling to carry the two huge bags of footies, overflowing and spilling everywhere.

Embarrassingly enough, some of the guys kept laughing at her, whispering and giggling like schoolgirls.

Then, as Denise struggled to lift the bags (why wasn’t anyone chivalrous enough to help her!?), one of the giggling guys caught her eye. It was like the world was becoming Technicolour. Those arms. Those eyes. That jawline..............

Uh oh..............

Suddenly, Denise tripped over one of the ball bags and flew straight into the ground, balls scattering everywhere.

The group of guys were now laughing hard, sides splitting, totally humiliating! The whole ground was now watching, erupting with fits of laughter.

Denise looked up, her face covered in dirt. Mick was looking down on her, unimpressed. He offered her a hand and lifted her to her feet. Denise tried not to meet his angry gaze.

God, what a day! How mortifying! And in front of her future love!

Shae had stiffed off work for a few minutes or so to meet up with her secret lover. Of course, that niggling feeling of not wanting to end up like Estella was still bugging her. But she was in love. She was in too deep.
Shae walked down to the usual meeting spot behind the stands.

“Did anyone see you?”

“No, of course not,” giggled Shae. She then practically leapt into her mystery suitor’s arms, kissing him passionately, almost needily. She couldn’t help but go in for a bit of a grope, feeling her paramour’s engorged..............(Ahem! Let’s just let the lovers grope one another in peace without any specific details, okay!?)

Shae was scared about going the same way as Estella. But right now, things couldn’t feel more perfect. They just felt so right.............

It was time for Jess’ big presentation, the new image of Collingwood about to be unveiled. She couldn’t have felt more accomplished and proud at that very moment. She was so born to do this!

Everyone from important officials to D-list celebrities like Todd McKenney and Dannii Minogue were all seated in one of the Lexus Centre boardrooms, waiting eagerly in anticipation for the big reveal.

Jess went to the podium, looking Eddie straight in the eye. She just knew he’d be impressed.

“Hello, and welcome to the press conference,” she introduced. “Today, we’ll be introducing you to what we at Collingwood hope is a revolutionary new chapter in our fair club: a new image. New uniforms, new attitude- this is the new vision we at Collingwood have for the future. And now, without further ado, we present to you the new image of Collingwood!”

Jess then pulled the rope that opened the curtain and unveiled a few models in some rather preppy, smart, I-went-to-Oxford-University tweed suits, all in an array of vomit-worthy colours- mustard, beige, that snot-green kind of hue. It was like the models were dressed to go to the tea party in Alice in Wonderland.

The room began to snicker. Then laugh. Then full-on shit themselves!
Jess was confused. What was happening? Didn’t they like Collingwood in their new smart and proper image (Although who’d believe that for a second!?)

Jess was mortified. Even Eddie was laughing at her, slapping his knee even!

She then ran off stage, her ego bruised, her confidence broken. What had she done?

Estella was at home bawling her eyes out, upset and unemployed. She had lost her job, her boyfriend wasn’t talking to her and her father was in prison! Now she was stuck at home watching old Sons and Daughters reruns. Shudder.

Then, breaking her out of her maudlin thoughts was the phone. Estella quickly wiped away her tears and took a deep breath. It was probably Eddie asking if she’d like to sell her story of love, controversy and near-death to A Current Affair, like the blatant media whore he was.
Estella picked up the phone. “Hello?” she droned.
“Estella? Its me..................Chris.”
Estella nearly dropped the phone........................

Now You Decide:
Should Ryan move on from Arabella or continue to wallow in misery?

Text your answers now to 1902 F-R-A-U-D.
Vote now!

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:14 pm

hehehe good one!! cant wait to read in further!!
bellastar 

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:51 pm

For the moment, I’ll be typing in punk/emo speak: Lyk OMG! eVRYThiGS cHNGd! AhhhhHhhHh!!!111 ThEz LyK AlL nU Ppl aNd ArrABeLa’s iN dA NuN’s hoUz aND Da lUv beTWn ChRIS AnD EStelLA iS Lyk Ova!

Okay, too annoying. I hate it when people write like that. [i}Use[/i] grammar, spelling and punctuation responsibly- its what you went to school for! Enjoy the next episode, and sorry there was such a long wait, just been a bit busy lately.

Disclaimer: Can’t be bothered.

And now, this ain’t a scene, it’s the 32nd episode of...............

The Boundary Line

What Has Happened So Far: Chris nearly called Estella, but chickened out once again, still confused about their relationship and where it was headed. Denise also officially started work as equipment manager and, just as she had fallen in love, she instead fell over a whole bag of balls, with Mick displeased at her incompetence. . Meanwhile, Shae was still visiting her mystery suitor, and Jess’ new image for Collingwood went awry with her being laughed out of the Lexus Centre. Most shockingly of all, Chris did end up calling Estella after all............

“Estella, are you there?”

“Yeah, yeah, I am.”

Estella was still in shock. Even though she had been dying to hear from Chris again, she still couldn’t believe it was actually him.

“I’ve...missed you,” stuttered Chris.

“I’ve missed you too,”

Silence.

“Look...I know things have been tough and...rather unusual, but I think we should talk. In person.”

“But how?” asked Estella.

“I’ll fly you over. I’ll pay for your ticket,” said Chris, eagerly.

“You don’t have to do that...”

“But I want to. Look, just give me a couple of days and you’ll get your ticket. Just please come to Perth.”

More silence.

“Okay,” relented Estella, finally. “I’ll do it. But I’m paying you back.”

“Don’t bother,” replied Chris.

“I’ll see you then.”

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

Estella hung up. A sense of uncertainty overwhelmed her. How would this all work out? Would it all be worth it?

Ryan sat alone in the Lexus Centre. He had been in a misery state since Arabella had broken his heart and disappeared. He had no trust in any woman anymore.. That harpie had destroyed everything. Arabella had not been his true love after al.

Ryan wished he could just meet the perfect woman- no lies, no cheating, no rich heiresses who have a thing for metrosexuals.

Then...

“Hey, can I sit here?”

Ryan looked up. Standing in front of him was a girl with long dark-blonde hair. She wore a matching black pant suit and white T-shirt underneath and a set of the most beautiful blue eyes Ryan had ever seen.

“Um, sure,” stuttered Ryan, his heart all a-flutter.

“Thanks. I’m Leanne, by the way.”

All memory of Arabella suddenly faded. Ryan had finally found his dream woman.

And so the two connected right away, chatting up a storm and laughing merrily. It was the beginning of a beautiful relationship...

Like a kid sitting in the principal’s office, Denise sat on the stylish, leather-bound chair imported from Italy (of course) in Eddie’s office, her fate to be decided in one fell swoop. Word had gotten back to Eddie that Denise wasn’t performing too well as the new equipment manager, and after falling over with all the footies in front of everyone on the oval he felt it was time to have a chat to Denise.

As Denise was consumed with worry and fear at losing her job, the office door opened. Denise jumped, startled. Eddie took a seat at his hideously expensive desk that the taxpayers paid for.”Now I know it’s your first day as equipment manager,” began Eddie, calmly enough. “But we hired you with the intention that you were going to be a competent worker who does the job as entailed. Now, if you really want to stay in this job you really need to start straightening up and flying right. Or else we’ll have no choice but to bone you.”

Denise stiffened. She really didn’t want to be fired (or boned, in this case), for she had fallen in love!

“Do you understand?” warned Eddie.

“Yes, I’m sorry, Sir,” replied Denise, solemnly. She then got out of her seat and left the office.

Denise had to start doing better. Or else she was going to find herself at the back of the queue of Centrelink!

Ellie filed the last of Eddie’s secret bank statements from the Cayman Islands and shut the cabinet. As she did, her eyes locked onto a certain figure passing by. Ellie found herself walking for a closer look. She watched him as he laughed with some others walking with him, his swagger cocky, his hair all floppy and Muppet-like.

Ellie knew all about the Dale phenomenon at Collingwood, how all the girls went crazy for him, that his fan base was huge, that all the guys were starting to feel threatened, they al wanted to be known as ‘the hot one’, dammit!

Ellie continued watching Dale until he disappeared around the corner. Her heart made a slight flutter.

She made a note to herself: ‘I’ll have to keep my eye on him...’

Jess drowned her sorrows at her local pub, her ego still bruised after the whole ‘new image’ debacle. Where had everything gone wrong? Some image consultant she was.

Just then, to top off the night, none other than the Fev™ came stumbling over towards her. “Hey, love, how about you come over to where the real party is,” he slurred, grabbing the counter for balance.

“Piss off!” she snapped, in no mood for sleaziness.

But Fev wasn’t backing down. “C’mon, baby, how about a little bit of this!?” he growled, grabbing his crotch.

“Look, I said.........”

“Hey, what’s goin’ on here?”

Suddenly interrupting the situation was a saviour Jess sorely needed. Another bloke had stepped in.

“Look, the lady said no, okay?” he explained to Fev real slowly. “Let’s just leave it at that. Don’t you have another skank to pick up tonight or something?”

“Oh shit, you’re right!” exclaimed Fev. He then stumbled drunkenly out of the pub, never to return.

Jess breathed a sigh of relief, turning to her knight in shining armour. Noticing he was a rather cute knight in shining armour indeed.

“Are you alright?” he asked.

“Yeah, I am now,” laughed Jess softly, blushing like mad.

“That’s good. I’m Alan, by the way...”

Now You Decide:
What tactic will Jess use next to help with the image of Collingwood?
Vote now!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 17 of 20   

Jump to: