Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Boundary Line

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:29 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Brodie obviously haha.

I would suggest Ryan would feel a little uncertain now, cos she ditched him just as things were getting hot Laughing

we'll just have to wait and see though, hey Wink

bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:45 pm

arabella hasn't left ryan.........yet! in your opinion, who would you rather go for- brodie or ryan? what do you like most about the story, david?

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
David Libra

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:17 pm

the humour, I reckon.
Quote:
“Hello, I’ll be your host and judge tonight!” yelled Mark Holden, walking out onto the stage, excited. Except no one was cheering.

anything that sends up Mark Holden and Australian Idol is funny Very Happy
and Dale Thomas listening to the Backstreet Boys? Laughing

bellastar 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:31 pm

hey, you didn't tell me- if you were arabella, who would you go for: ryan or brodie?

Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:49 pm

brodie has a gf tho hmmmm
David Libra

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:39 pm

bellastar wrote:
hey, you didn't tell me- if you were arabella, who would you go for: ryan or brodie?

lol aaah ... well personally I'd rather a girl, lol. Look I guess I'd go for Ryan, but don't let that affect the story! Laughing

tazzies_girl Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:05 pm

Emily14 wrote:

Actually darl, make that a fiance
leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:19 pm

I say either Taz is the man in disguise... or someone cheeky like cam cloke...
sam. Capricorn

formally known as BRoDieZ^BaBY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:22 am

tazzies_girl wrote:
Emily14 wrote:

Actually darl, make that a fiance

Actually love, make that a fiancee.

Sarita is female, not male.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
bellastar 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:17 pm

Oh my God! Who’s the mysterious stranger!? Yeah, like that hasn’t been done in soap operas before! Thank you for all the reviews and suggestions-keep them coming!

Disclaimer: All events and characters are fictional. Written without player and club permission. The first one to get me a date with Tazza will get a cameo appearance in the next episode!. All events and personas do not reflect those of the players and club. However, this story does reflect stupidity (and lots of it!).

And now, like sands through the hourglass, so is the 5th episode of.........

The Boundary Line

What Has Happened So Far: Arabella snuck out of dinner with Brangelina, with the help of Fenella and Estella, to meet Ryan to go to a party at Dale Thomas’ house. Brodie Holland and Shane Crawford had a metrosexual walk-off judged by Mark Holden. However, before the third round could commence, a fire broke out inside the house. Everyone fled, including Arabella and Ryan, who then kissed out on the street, before Arabella ran home. Meanwhile, watching from afar, was a secret admirer who had fallen for Arabella as well............

“So, tell us, what happened!?” asked Fenella, who couldn’t contain her excitement.

“Well, we went to some party at Dale Thomas’ house, and there was a metrosexual walk-off between Brodie Holland and Shane Crawford, but then a fire broke out and everyone ran away, and...............Ryan and I kissed!”

All three girls started squealing with glee and holding hands and jumping up and down, like you see in American teen movies.

“He wasn’t nasty to you, then?” asked Estella.

“He had to be the nicest, most sweetest, most gorgeous guy I have ever been out with!” proclaimed Arabella.

“You’re so lucky,” trilled Fenella. “I actually had a look around on the Internet on this site called Nick’s (I know, shameless plug!), and I caught a look at some photos, and my oh my, are they all gorgeous or what!?”

“Actually, I was going to tell Daddy that I was going to go to a croquet tournament, so I could go sneak off to see Ryan!” smiled Arabella, cheekily. She knew it was wrong, but it felt oh so right!

“Don’t worry, we’ll cover for you!” said Estella, tapping Arabella’s hand. “We’re glad to see you so happy with someone for once, especially with someone who isn’t a blue blood. But I realise now that’s not important- love is what counts (I know, the schmaltzy, obligatory, moral-to-the-story bit!)

“You’re right. Its a shame that my family doesn’t see what I see, though............”

Ryan had been finding it hard to concentrate all morning. He couldn’t sleep at all last night. He had been replaying the moment over and over again- how he pulled Arabella towards him and kissed her ever so softly. He longed for the next time they’d meet........

Everybody was now in the change rooms. getting ready for the training session on the oval- drills and various ball skills tasks, and the like.

“So, what happened with the fire at your house last night?” Chris Tarrant asked Dale.

“Oh, it wasn’t a fire. It was just Cameron Ling standing under the lounge room light, so it made him look like he was burning up,” he replied.

“That ruined your party? You are such a bloody idiot!” laughed Chris. “You must be the only person in this world who would mistake Cameron Ling for a house fire!”

Ryan was partly listening to the conversation. His mind was still wandering to the thought of Arabella. He was practically hypnotised by her, enamoured, obsessed.........

“I saw you with Lord Muscat’s daughter, that’s quite a score to achieve,” said a voice coming from behind Ryan.

Ryan turned around, coming face to face with Brodie, who was still rather cut-up about the metrosexual walk-off not being completed because of the fake fire.

“Yeah, she’s pretty special to me,” sighed Ryan, still high on the thought of Arabella.

“How did you two hook up?”

“She came to training with her dad and we got talking, and I invited her to the party. I think she really likes me......”

Brodie had been dying for a little bit of dirt on Ryan and Arabella. He, too, had seen Arabella at training that day. He would have gone over, but Ryan beat him to it, and, of course, Arabella had become smitten with him. Brodie was digging up dirt so he could figure out a course of action to take to make Arabella fall for him. Like Ryan, he couldn’t get Arabella out of his mind- she was so beautiful, so elegant, so alluring.......He had to have her.

He was sure he could pull the moves on Arabella. After all, he had been a Cleo Bachelor and the token eye candy on Dancing with the Stars (well, it obviously wasn’t Dicko, was it!?), and heaps of chicks had fallen for him then, so Arabella shouldn’t be too hard.........

No obstacle would get in Brodie’s way. Not even Ryan...........

Arabella boarded the train to Abbottsford, about a 20 minute trip from where she was. She could hardly contain herself. She loved the thrill of Ryan being her personal forbidden fruit, the fact that they had a secret affair going on.

Arabella sat near the front of the train, feeling a bit awkward. Unbelievably, it was the first time that she had ever boarded a train, let alone any kind of public transport (or commoner’s vehicles, as her mother called them). It was basically her parents’ fault, how they kept lying to her about the train being full of man-eating hobos, and that if she ever so much as even looked at a train, then Michael Jackson would haunt her dreams.

But she had to break away from her family- they were bringing her down, and if they kept doing so, then she would just end up alone and man-less, probably sitting alone at the top of her tower, petting her myriad of cats, who would then eat her after she died.......

The train finally stopped in Abbottsford. Arabella got off and made the short walk to the Lexus Centre, hardly waiting to see Ryan. Her hear raced as she thought about their kiss last night. It was all she’d been thinking about.

Arabella walked out onto the oval. Instantly, she saw Ryan, handballing to the others, running back and forth. She caught his eye, and he waved to her, Arabella waving back. He then ran over to the fence to meet her, giving her a quick kiss.

“I’ve missed you,” he spoke softly.

“Me, too.”

“Does your Dad know you’re here?”

“No, I lied and said I was going to a croquet tournament.”

“I was wondering......Do you want to go to the Fix bar opening with me?”

“Hmm, I’ll have to think about it,” smiled Arabella, obviously joking. “Yes, I think I will......”

Now you decide:

Does Brodie have a crack at Arabella in the next episode?

*Reviews and suggestions appreciated!

Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:28 pm

yeh he should have a crack
leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:39 pm

dude you are doing such a good job! well done!! btw if u wanna know where ryan lives... just say richomond... opposite the depot... Wink (its true)
melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:53 pm
Post subject: The Boundary LineReply with quote

Lovin' the story, bellastar, keep up the good work! Especially loved the bit about Arabella not wanting to end up petting her myriad of cats and then having them eating her when she dies! (Here's hoping thats a fitting end to the Paris Hilton saga). What's the reference to Aker? And Sarita should come into it. She should be Brodie's crazed stalker ex. Except she isn't actually his ex!
bellastar 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:50 pm

leelee- thanks for the reply, but i'm not really much of a stalker!

melissa- thanks, especially for the paris hilton thing. i'd pay to see cats eat her corpse, too!

emily14- thanks to you, too! when i publish my long-awaited mills and boon novel, i'll dedicate it to you!

bellastar 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:44 pm

if you have read something strange that was allegedly from me, it wasn't me. as strange as it seems, it was my idiot brother who wrote it, since i was already logged in. i swear to god this is true! i have now replaced his message with this. if you saw nothing, ignore this!

a new episode will be up soon!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 2 of 20   

Jump to: