Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

I just got warned by BigFooty

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daicos4ever 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 6:31 am
Post subject: I just got warned by BigFootyReply with quote

I have just been sent an email by BigFooty, after I stated that Princess Hird is soft and is an arrogant dickhead. Some people just don't like the truth hey? And it is amazing what other "people" (not naming any names here ) can get away with. And I'll be avoiding that site for the rest of the year, and until something is done about the dictator-like moderators.

daicos4ever

2002 - The Year of the Pie

[This message has been edited by daicos4ever (edited 30 September 2001).]
Brown26 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 6:36 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one feel sorry for Hird. He's been injured all year, but had to play because Essendon were going down hill fast and they needed averyone they could get!! Who knows, if Hird had've rested a few weeks they may have won! Nice thought, eh Sheeds.

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
MAGPIRA 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 11:03 am

Brown26......You feel sorry for Hird? You are way too nice. I don't give a rat's for his injury problems...He can play, yes I admit that...but in this case, stuff bad luck happening to gun players! He has practically every accolade a footballer can get...2 premerships (1 as captain), 1 Brownlow, 1 Norm Smith Medal,Captain of the All Australian Side and I dunno (or care really) how many B&F's at Essendon! As well as being an arrogant and very rude person with absolutely NO personality whatsoever! Plus he plays for Essendon!......... So my point is "STUFF HIM"!...Besides if he were rested, the one of many excuses that they always pull out (whenever they lose)would have been "We lost because Golden Boy wasn't playing"...Ohhhhh my heart bleeds! NOT!!!!

Magpie.girl 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 11:07 am

Brown26, you are kidding. Remember, this is a bloke that sat on a bench and cried when he did his last injury. Name another player who has done this. He is a selfish sook, and I for one am thrilled he was injured and played like poop in the GF. May we have more of it.

Pies R Us

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 11:44 am

Stuff Hird, poor sooky boy.

JDF
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 5:45 pm

Hey dont let them dickheads get you down from bigfooty ok, they are low life collingwood hating scum.

They are losers yeah ok some nice people are in there, but basically you would sooner have dinner with dog droppings than waste your time on them no life stinking losers.

I know all about the scum who frequent big footy dont you worry about that.

They can bag the shit out of collingwood and try and ruin peoples reputations but its a different story when a collingwood person goes on attack gee whay disgusting values they have over there...the moderators are feminists pig drunks and disgusting and think there very own crap doesnt stink.

Nah dont let them losers get you down, do what i do take your email to the dunny it will come in handy during a bad week.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

daicos4ever 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 6:24 pm

imagine what it will be like when we win the flag. it will be an all out collingwood bashing party on bigfooty.

a reason that i love being a magpie is that i am hated by every other human being. that hate has died recently (for obvious reasons, mr shaw), but it appears to be returning, which can only be a good thing

i am going to make a hugely controversial post on tuesday on bigfooty that will bring the house down. stay tuned.

daicos4ever

2002 - The Year of the Pie
ed healey 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 7:51 pm

why not do what i do and dont go there.
i wouldnt even know where to find the bloody site.

couldnt give a rats arse about what dickheads think about us.

more to a point
why dont players swap jumpers after a grand final anymore?
is it because they may be able to sell them?

MarkT 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 2:15 am

Ed the AFL banned jumper swappinh years ago because it didn't look good on TV to have presentations to players in opposition jumpers.

Sponsors don't like it either.

MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 2:22 am

I must admit that I'd prefer to see our boys walking up to accept their GF medals in their Collingwood jumpers.

What if it's the Bombers we beat next year? I DEFINITELY don't want to see our boys in black & red!!!

GO PIES!

Marg

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 6:25 am

What is the go with Bigfooty? I'm starting to really hate that site. People take comments on ther too seriously.

JDF
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 4:51 am

The advent of Telly coverage killed the swapping of the jumpers after the final siren.

Anyone would think we won the 1966 grand final, given the number of Collingwood jumpers on the podium and carrying around the cup. The old St Kilda players and supporters see that and spew now.

Why go to all that effort to win a grand final, only to see yourself for the rest of days, on the TV replays, wearing an opposition jumper.

Greg J
The Hitman 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 7:36 am

Settle down on Bigfooty folks...

The thing with BigFooty is that there are 16 clubs represented there, not just one, as with this board.

If someone came along and bagged Hawthorn a lot, you have to expect that they will give it back. Collingwood people dish it out on BigFooty, and when they get it back (which I must admit, and especially with the FJD saga, is too much and goes too far), they take offence too much.

I am a Hawthorn supporter, and I suppose I will get howled down and abused because I dare to venture on a Collingwood board.

I know many off this board (Mags, Dan...), and they know I am not a Collingwwood hater or abuser...I am just an independent voice.

The Hitman

"I come in peace..."

Broadie 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 7:56 am

Easy solution to the BigFooty quandry, just do what I do: don't ever go there.

I got sick of the inability of people to talk footy, preferring to insult each other instead, so I left shortly after discovering it and have not been there in almost 12 months.

What have I missed? Sweet F.A.

Broadie
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 7:57 am

Nobody's going to howl you down Hitman - welcome to Nick's.

You're right, this is a single club forum and as such doesn't face the same problems that BigFooty does with 16 clubs - I wouldn't try to moderate that board if I was paid to. That means that we don't have to put up with Collingwood bashing in here, it just gets deleted, so we don't face the same types of problems.

The problem as I see it on BigFooty, looking at it from a Collingwood perspective, is that the anti-Collingwood, anti-Joffa vendetta that has been carried out by very few people over a long period of time has had an effect on others using Big Footy who now see Collingwood fans as being the trouble makers and shit stirrers because they are the ones that are always involved. This is particularly true of recent arrivals to BigFooty who haven't seen the campaign from its beginning and don't know the history of just what Pies fans, and Joffa in particular, have had to cope with.

They do keep going back for more, they are more durable than me, I stopped ages ago, but they should be entitled to expect the same consideration as any other user on that forum.

Unfortunately a viewpoint has arisen amongst other users of Big Footy that Big Footy is for everyone except Collingwood supporters and that Nick's is for Collingwood supporters. You often see "go back to Nick's" or "Big Footy was good before the Collingwood mob arrived". We have a right to be sensitive because we are part of the AFL that Big Footy professes to cater to, it wouldn't be an AFL forum without us.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: