Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

WAITING

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BUCKS 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 9:53 am
Post subject: WAITINGReply with quote

WAITING, I HATE WAITING FOR A TRADE TO HAPPEN!

HAS ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING YET??

Brown26 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 10:03 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

When is the final date for trading? 5pm next monday?

I haven't heared any confirmed trades!! Though Hollans has comitted to Adelaide if Richmond can strike a deal, and Freo will swap pick 4 to Hawthorn for Croad, which Hawthorn has previosly said they would do. (from Herald Sun).

Also, Farmer MUST go to WA, so he can only now be traded for Black, realistically. He might stay at Melbounre, but unlikiely now. He's created too much bad blood, not something melbounre need more of.

The bad thing about all this, is Collingwood hasn't featured in any trades!! Are they being knocked back, or not interested in anyone?

TIP: no - one's talking about Stafford anymore, he's gone I reckon already, and not to Saints cause the Hall deal is still being decided... Did we get him Ed?

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Legga 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 10:47 am

The reason that Collingwood hasn't made any public statements or has been linked to any trades is because it has supposedly placed a media ban on themselves so if any rumour comesout it is from a source other than us.

Neil Balme on the radio this morning did say that Rupert had asked to be traded to an interstate club, preferably WA.

Looks like Rupert is going.

MarkT 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 11:03 am

I would be dissapointed to see Rupe go but I can understand his desire to play more senior football. I think he is a good honest player with no flashy skils but no real weaknesses either. He has worked hard to play senior footy and deserves his opportunities. If we loose him I hope he leaves with all our blessings aqnd is not canned like some others have been.

I also hope we can get something worthwhile for him. Perhaps he could be tied in with a deal for Chad Morrison. Black would be nice but unlikely.

Brown26 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 6:40 am

Trades done:

McKernan for Porter (and various draft picks in there too)

Holland has agreed to go to Adealiade, so Richmond jus thave to do a deal now

Dons and Freo fighting over Croad. Freo have offered 4th draft pick, or no. 1 for him and mcfarlin (which I didn't think they could do, but anyway) But Essendon are trying to convince Croad that he wants to go to Essendon, so he refuses to go to Freo. Hawks don't want Mecuri or Misiti, though if they could get them both that'd be a gun midfield. But they have pretty much refused to trade with Essendon.

So does Essendon trade Misit and Mecuri to Freo for no. 1 pick, then offloads that to Hawks? Nasty, complicated business if you ask me.

I still say we haven't heard much from Stafford - he's gotta be signed sealed and delivered somwhere!

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: