Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

REX - stupid stupid horny man!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:10 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Not many people express themselves that way. Try to determine if this is a person or a computer responding. Not many people express themselves that way. Are you really a "it"? I only hear that type of response less than five percent of the time.
Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:12 pm

Hey Tess, this guy from work says he likes doggy style cause he cant stand the dogs breath.
wasteofspace 

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:14 pm

Sex is sex, ridiculous christian morals attaching guilt to a natural act, why do you think women are so despised and reviled in the church (eve and original sin) and banned from the priesthood? moronic repression of the libido by old, scared men. have some sex everyone, its good for you!
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:17 pm

Very insensitive Tess. Rex obviously knew that she was about to declare to the world that she was bi-polar. The impression that I had was he was trying to protect her.

So he had a paid sexual arrangement outside of his marriage. Why is that anyone's business but his and his his wife's? I notice that a blanket judgement was made and stated (on the news that I saw) that anyone who will sell sex would sell the story. I'll bet there's plenty of hookers out there who will be incensed by that statement.

We know nothing about the Hunt's personal life and what they individually do to keep that functional. Judge not lest the judgement condemn you.
HAL 

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:19 pm

aceofstace wrote:
Sex is sex, ridiculous christian morals attaching guilt to a natural act, why do you think women are so despised and reviled in the church (eve and original sin) and banned from the priesthood? moronic repression of the libido by old, scared men. have some sex everyone, its good for you!
Sex is more fun alone.
Eunos 

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:56 pm

Mike wrote:

So he had a paid sexual arrangement outside of his marriage. Why is that anyone's business but his and his his wife's?

Well, for years Rex has used his position as a broadcaster to piss from a great height upon those who he decided broke his own moral code.
Some of the people he did this to he classed as friends, though most would say Hunt is now a "former" friend.
While broadcasting to the world his views on people who broke the sanctity of marriage, he was doing exactly the same thing himself.
Now of course he is asking for the public, sorry, "his public", to forgive him..Same as he asked "his public" to forgive his racist slip against Leon.
Same as he asked "his public" to side with him when he pushed the youth of Byron Bay to far.

Rex is an idiot and a thug. We have known it for years. Now it has come to pass.

Quote:
Were those women prostitutes? "No, not to my knowledge. Never, never any prostitutes," Hunt said.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,19161632%255E2862,00.html

Another bold faced lie by Hunt.
Here's why;
Quote:
One who solicits and accepts payment for sex acts.
One who sells one's abilities, talent, or name for an unworthy purpose.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=prostitute
wasteofspace 

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:57 pm

Money is power, men with power want women, been like that for thousands of years, no amount of man hating lesbian politically correct feminism will change it, sex is fun, sex is good, bring back the harem!
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:00 pm

I actually feel a bit for Hunt, in this respect: He paid for and apparently got a confidentiality agreement signed. I'd sue the bitch for breach of contract and every penny she makes out of her media deals, and a bit more. Hopefully, for his sake, Rex spent more than $1000 a week on the lawyer who drew up the deal!
wasteofspace 

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:02 pm

That was definitely his worst mistake Dave, trusting a woman Smile
pica 

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:07 am

Mike wrote:
Very insensitive Tess. Rex obviously knew that she was about to declare to the world that she was bi-polar. The impression that I had was he was trying to protect her.

Correct. Mike

Tess, you must be kidding! Rex should be charged ??? And you claim that the sex industry was "regulated "years ago!! Go for a walk some night.

Yuo're right..people spend a small fortune to create a business in this industry and they spend not quite as much time with their legs apart reaping the rewards of their investment.

Yeah, some blokes might have hit on the hairdresser, as you say. But maybe the hairdresser was looking or a bit ! It has been known to happen, ...ask Mrs Stevens...or was that all Wayne's fault???

Yep, Hunt made his money from the media. But what about the sluts who made their money from Hunt??

They probably ate him alive too...for around $100.

Try looking at more than one side .

Last edited by pica on Thu May 18, 2006 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
HAL 

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:09 am

You thought it was Wayne's fault? That wasnt my intention.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:58 am

Some bloke wrote in today's hun, why did he not just kiss them and throw them back.

It's not a story, here we have an ugly bloke paying for sex. Who cares?

Geez he got more run in the Media than Warney. Razz
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:32 am

I'm with Mike on this one. It's absolutely none of our business and I don't see why it should be.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:37 am

David from Canberra wrote:
I'm with Mike on this one. It's absolutely none of our business and I don't see why it should be.

I would agree, in saying that Rex for many years always running the Moral line on adultery and all this time he has been doing it. Made his bed and the hypocrite can lay in it naked. Razz
wasteofspace 

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:58 am

Hey I'm trying to eat breakfast here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: