Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Lockyer or Licuria may go!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BUCKS 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 3:32 am
Post subject: Lockyer or Licuria may go!Reply with quote

We Must Get Croad !!!

Latest mail is either Lockyer or Licuria plus a draft pick to Hawthorn for Croad.

I say go for it… Croad is the perfect player for CHB (and they don't grow on trees!)

But as for Lockyer or Licuria - well they are not that hard to replace.

Remember also we have Adkins, Shaw and Didak ready to jump in the Seniors.

Croad is what we need!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by BUCKS (edited 02 October 2001).]
B.MAN 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 3:40 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

im not to sure about either lockyer or licuria plus a draft pick,cant we offer them another player instead of those 2,they have been great performers this yr,also just wondering on where do you get this latest mail??,maybe a ben johnson and a draft pick for croad,what do you think about that??,do you agree with that possible trade,or do you think they will want to keep ben johnson??

B.MAN 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 3:44 am

i really dont think shaw is ready for the seniors,needs to muscle up a fair bit,maybe another possible trade for trent croad,since heath scotland wants to go,maybe heath scotland and a draft pick for trent croad,do you think that is a possibility?,what does everyone think of that??

BUCKS 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 3:56 am

HAWTHORN DONT WANT NO HEATH SCOTLAND OR BEN JOHNSON...

THEY WANT READY MADE CENTREMEN WHO HAVE PLAYED ALOT OF SENIOR FOOTBALL...

AFTER ALL LETS BE FAIR... YOU HAVE TO GIVE A LITTLE TO GET A LITTLE.

AND PAUL LICURIA OR T.LOCKYER (WHICH EVER) FIT THE BILL.

THEY ARE QUALITY CENTREMEN...

AFTER ALL WE IN RETURN ARE GETTING A READY MADE PLAYER TO...

SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 4:01 am

let licuria go..Lockyer is a future leader at the club, and to trade him would be plain stupid. Licca gets lots of the ball, but isnt that damaging, hes expendable..sorry ash

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 4:04 am

you must be absolutely joking, or have a very short memory, to suggest that tarkyn lockyer would not be that hard to replace!! his commitment to the side is unquestioned and this year, he has become a goal kicking midfielder, which c'wood didn't have for a few years now. he is also hard at the ball, is courageous, and is in the top 5 best kicks in the side. WHO is trent croad that we have to stoop to such desparate measures?? have people already forgotton richo, or ben kinnear, who can both play CHB?

hawthorn are a soft team who need a few tough players to bolster their pathetic midfield. peoples, croad is not GOD. why should c'wood bend over the barrel to get him?

"everyone's a winner hot pies"
B.MAN 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 4:08 am

i agree with you in part there you said,you have to give a little to get a little,and a lso agree with ss11,lockyer is a future leader of the club,i also dount that the pies would let lockyer go,and hope the same with licuria..

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 5:09 am

Lica has been up and down and remember how many of his turnovers cost us last year. I think he's a great bloke to have round the club but so it would be really sad to lose him if theres any truth in this rumour. Remember but you have gotta lose some good players if you wanna get anything good in return!

Leonin5=star 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 5:41 am

i think licuria should be rewarded for all is hard work..the hardest worker on the track..there is no way mick would give up ben johnson..hes a future star

pure magic...
Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 6:15 am

im not saying who i think should go if it comes down to tarks and lica... cos ash would kill me!!!
hmm that probly tells you tho?

NICK DAFFY, U SUCK!!!
B&W Phantom 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 6:49 am

I would let go of Licca for croad. That is if this rumour is true. I think I would prefer to get Croad rather than Black. Maybe we could trade Scotland, he is good enough but hawk's would probably pass it by as he has not had enough senior time.

GO PIES!!!!

Rowdy26 

chomp - new strawberry!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 7:39 am

whaaaaaaaaat??????

i really hate these types of threads. If the club let tarks go then there would be much disatisfaction amongst many supporters - i seriously doubt the club would be stupid enough to do that. and lica has been a real good player this year and again it would be stupid of the club to let him go.

I hope this thread wasnt just started for the hell of it on your own personal gut feelings. If so these are the types of stupid rumours that can harm the club in the long term.

Maybe a croad would be good... but not in place of our own current / future stars!

stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 8:01 am

Lockyer = Buckley MarkII

B.MAN 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 8:02 am

i totally agree with you Leonin5=star,about licuria,from what ive seen he is a very hard working player when training and in a game,as for johnson he will be an absolute star in the future

Brown26 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 8:13 am

If Richmond resign Gasper let's go after Ben Holland. Nice run off CHB, good tall defender, better skills than Croad. Craod has potential but he is a great athelete, not a great footballer. yet. I say go for Holland, for Licca or a group of players like Adkins etc. (if he's not fit)

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: