Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Please we must get corey Mckernan

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 8:19 am
Post subject: Please we must get corey MckernanReply with quote

Im having sweet dreams about this prospect please please can we sign him up..i have a feeling this guy will star for the magpies and it will utilise rocca and fraser all over the ground where needed.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

Leonin5=star 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 8:58 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

hes too old..we need players 25 and under..

pure magic...
daicos4ever 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 9:00 am

It depends on what he will bring to the club. The experience he will bring will be invaluable, but he would need to bring back his form of the mid nineties.

daicos4ever

2002 - The Year of the Pie
Legga 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 9:12 am

Joffa, I think you have lost your mind. McKernan is such a dud. He plays one good game a year, and then gets injured.

Joffa, you are a better judge of footy talent than this.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 9:20 am

Im sorry girlies if corey isnt a pretty boy !!

But we need men!! and this guy with a second chance i believe will accept the challenge and find the form that made him a PREMIERSHIP player.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 10:58 am

i guess he wouldnt be too bad to have, becos i think we need some more older & experienced guys to help the young guys who dont play much senior footy and stuff.

NICK DAFFY, U SUCK!!!
GO RUPERT 10 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 10:59 am

I agree with joffa here.if we can get his legs checked by the medical staff and its ok i think we should try and get him

MarkT 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 11:27 am

Joffa,
Nobody sees the need for a ruckman more than I do, I can assure you of that. I don't rate McKernan that highly as a ruckman though. He hasn't been anywhere near his '96 form for years. We need a solid, consistant ruckman more than a risky spasmodic headcase. We had that type before (S.Rocca for eg).

Whilst Everott is also a risk for similar reasons, I think he is better and his recent form is good enough. I would rather take him.

In any case, as long as we get a ruckman that performs I am happy. If we get Corey and he performs I will be the happiest wrong man in Australia because we will be in the finals!

Leonin5=star 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 2:55 pm

hey joffa micky malthouse said on the final talking footy.."hes good is great but his worst he gets dropped"...didnt sound 2 interesting in him..so i wouldnt get ya hopes up

pure magic...
-Rhain- 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 3:18 pm

I would go for McKernan, But I think The Blues have got the upper hand. I don't want to overtrade or go for him too hard either. He would add a lot of experience, and may take a lot of marks for us, but i don't think he could provide us with the running power.

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 6:23 pm

McKernan would be a handy player at best. And he would cost an arm and a leg, both in salary and trades.

Bad value, I reckon, unless we can get him for bugger-all and put him on just an average salary ... and there's no chance of that.

**floreat pica**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: