Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Not happy

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
I@n S 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 4:58 pm
Post subject: Not happyReply with quote

I'm not happy with all these rumours and rubish going around with tradiing players. Most of you are saying you get your information from the best resorces, but most of it sounds like a load of BULL. Why would we do anything to get the other Dimma?

Topic: Lockyer or Licuria may go!  Posted by BUCKS
Sorry mate who put this post in, but what a load of rubbish.
Croad is a good player but NOT a must for god sake. He even said himself that hes not much of a footballer....!

Topic: Latest Trading News Posted by Richo_Rules
Collingwood is willing to trade buckley, tarrant, obree both davis's and all their draft picks... Well sorry but you have a pea brain inside that head of yours and it must be rolling around a lot, so be sure it can't fall out of your ear!!!!!

Topic: buckley broke up with girlfreind! Posted by Sam Faidy
I agree, why do we have to pry into his love life?

SORRY TO BE SO HARSH BUT I"M SICK TO DEATH OF ALL THIS RUBBISH THAT IS POSTED
Now for my own information. At cricket training, our collingwood supporters where talking about us traiding Ryan Lonie and one other player to get Croad and just like me their not happy about it. If we trade Ryan Lonie i'll spew up!

B.MAN 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 6:19 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

gday,i totally agree with you there i@ns,i am absolutely sick of all the bloody rumours floating around here,and for buckleys private life,who cares about his private life,its none of our business if he brakes up with his girlfriend,and for the trade with ryan lonie,i think the pies would be absolutely mad if they are even concidering in trading him,he has been an absolute star in his 1st yr of afl,all im hoping that all this stuff are rumours,go the pies in 2002

MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 3:02 am

As far as I'm concerned, the sooner the trading period is over and done with, the better!

GO PIES!

Marg

Legga 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 3:14 am

I agree with the sentiments regarding all the rumours, but that is the nature of the beast created by the AFL with it's trade week.

In saying that, I have heard we are looking strongly at Nick Daffy. Let me say this, LOUD AND PROUD. I love Collingwood, and if there were no Collingwood, then I would probably not follow football at all, but.....

If we pick up Nick Daffy, under any circumstance, Collingwood will be $112.00 worse of because I will dust off the snow ski's and frolic with all the Dee's supporters over the winter months.

There is not enough room for Daffy's lack of ability and ego at our club.

Richo_Rules 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 2:02 pm

mine was a joke numbnuts and if you believed mine you must be dumber than i thought
I@n S 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 4:44 pm

Sorry Richo_Rules but with all the crap that people post I'm not up for any jokes! You must admit that some of the rubish thats been posted makes you angry?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: