Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Sick of these girls...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:02 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

That was random Em!!! haha
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:31 pm

i like random things lol nah i was listening to the song i dunno y i have it on my computer
leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:24 pm

I have that song too lol... but its A punk version hehe...

maybe we should get back to topic here aye?
One of the chicks at my skool found out i go for collingwood the other day and she is now hounding me about how to get onto this forum and stuff and i'm like no way am i telling you hehe... she's fully obsessed with Cam cloke lol... its funny

bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:20 pm

Go_The_Mighty_Magpies wrote:
bellastar wrote:
i've heard those who have argued just now that you shouldn't just favour a player just because of their looks write heaps of comments about the looks of their favourite player and such. a tad hypocritical, huh?

what i'm saying is like a certain player for whatever reason you want to- don't let others tell you otherwise. but don't become and obsessive teenybopper in the process, either, 'cos stalking is such a pathetic form of flattery!

I saw you basically reffered to me as a hypocrite. All I'm saying is I'm getting sick of people who don't even care about the game (or do just hardly) running around as the obsessive teenyboppers you're referring to. I never said no one should be aloud to comment at all about what the guys look like, which is why I was surprised you said something to me when I made one post about it.

mighty, i would like to apologise. even though we are all entitled to our opinion, i'm sorry that i misunderstood you (it just sounded like you said we shouldn't say anything about physical appeal, period), i'm sorry for calling you a hypocrite, 'cos from reading your post, you are not and i understand what you're trying to say. i admit, i do comment on looks, but i've actually been getting into the game lately, watching it and playing it myself. can we be cool now?

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:17 pm

Did anyone else see the segment on Dale Thomas before the game against the Roos where they played Dare by the Gorillaz? Now everytime i hear that song I think of Dale, lol...
As far as perving and watching the game, they kind of go hand in hand...

Go_The_Mighty_Magpies Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:52 pm

bellastar wrote:
bellastar wrote:
i've heard those who have argued just now that you shouldn't just favour a player just because of their looks write heaps of comments about the looks of their favourite player and such. a tad hypocritical, huh?

what i'm saying is like a certain player for whatever reason you want to- don't let others tell you otherwise. but don't become and obsessive teenybopper in the process, either, 'cos stalking is such a pathetic form of flattery!

I saw you basically reffered to me as a hypocrite. All I'm saying is I'm getting sick of people who don't even care about the game (or do just hardly) running around as the obsessive teenyboppers you're referring to. I never said no one should be aloud to comment at all about what the guys look like, which is why I was surprised you said something to me when I made one post about it.

mighty, i would like to apologise. even though we are all entitled to our opinion, i'm sorry that i misunderstood you (it just sounded like you said we shouldn't say anything about physical appeal, period), i'm sorry for calling you a hypocrite, 'cos from reading your post, you are not and i understand what you're trying to say. i admit, i do comment on looks, but i've actually been getting into the game lately, watching it and playing it myself. can we be cool now?

Yeah, we're cool. Wink If someone said what you thought I said, I'd be annoyed too.. We're only human after all.

Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:49 pm

yay
bellastar 

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:52 pm

bellastar wrote:
bellastar wrote:

Yeah, we're cool. Wink If someone said what you thought I said, I'd be annoyed too.. We're only human after all.

this could be the start of a beautiful friendship......... = )

Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:06 pm

anyway to solve this problem im going to take a sniper rifel to the footy and coz i sometimes sit up in level 3 or 4 i can sniper the girls i dont like he he he
bellastar 

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:21 pm

Emily14 wrote:
anyway to solve this problem im going to take a sniper rifel to the footy and coz i sometimes sit up in level 3 or 4 i can sniper the girls i dont like he he he

you mean the ones that start screaming and crying and fainting at the sight of certain players? i hate that. i'm more calm and collected than that, although, when i get nervous i start laughing heaps Smile

swooper 

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:16 pm

melissa wrote:

As far as perving and watching the game, they kind of go hand in hand...

It's not quite the same as it was years ago..I,m figuring that most on this forum are too young to remember the days when the boys wore small, tight shorts???!! *sigh* Wink
i_luv_licca Aries

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:48 pm

HAHA Swooper.... like Fraser Gehrig??? hahahahhahah ew

Live, Love, Laugh
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:09 pm

[quote="bellastar"]you mean the ones that start screaming and crying and fainting at the sight of certain players? i hate that. i'm more calm and collected than that, although, when i get nervous i start laughing heaps Smile[/quote]

yes only the girls that annoy me
katie_clokes_4eva Leo

:) :) :)

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:12 pm

I must admitt I used to be a tad obsessant on looks lol...
I can safely say I'm past it, I just wish I could change my clokes nickname OH what an embrassment lol

However, Travis Cloke Fantastic player aye *

Go_The_Mighty_Magpies Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:32 pm

You can get it changed.. I once had a "34" at the end of my username.. True story.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6   

Jump to: