Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Sick of these girls...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yadie05 

Oh Diddy your so fine.... I want to make you mine.... hey diddy

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:26 pm
Post subject: ....Reply with quote

right on leelee skaife is a gun! and todd kelly aint that good looking any way lol.

I hung around the boys as a kid and at high skool too, went to my first afl game when i was 5. so i can say i love the pies for who they are and its an added bonus that there r a few hotties, not like back in the day with the likes of tony francis, and damien mokhorst lol!

who cares wat ppl think and say, if u know ur a true supporter thats all that matters hey

leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:32 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

right on mate!! Skaife's the funniest thing when he gets going... lol... I only went to my first AFL match this year... but my WHOLE family goes for the pies... my aunty used to be in the cheer squad... and mum used to help make the floggers and stuff...

(p.s last year when skife's son mitch was playing footy he was asked to be goal keeper and me and a friend had to show him how to do it.... oh and btw skaifes goes for PIES!!!!! And apparently Craig Lowndes was drafted to Collingwood... a long time ago)

But yes... groupies... pick your act up...

sam. Capricorn

formally known as BRoDieZ^BaBY

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:51 pm

Nutmeg wrote:

People assume I'm only into the footy to check out the players - yeah sure it's fun, but I do actually know something about football too!

When I was at high school, all the males always thought thats what I went for, until they actually got it that i understood and liked afl. Then all the awesome real chats started between us, not just them bagging me thinking i'm a stalker-type.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:54 pm

i tell u wat if anyone says anything to me ill punch them in the face and tell them to get F*****
leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:04 pm

hehe remind me not to cross onto your bad side emily14 haha..
leonmagic Pisces

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:02 am

my girlfriend's favourite player (by a stupidly huge margain) is scotty burns.

enough said.
yadie05 

Oh Diddy your so fine.... I want to make you mine.... hey diddy

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:07 pm
Post subject: piesReply with quote

have to admit emily14 have to agree with you about the fists flying and harsh words being said! i dont like anyone saying anything bout any of the players, and anything to me bout who i like. my fiancee thinks its great when i argue with people, not to mention if its a guy then he is always ready to step in lol
bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:40 pm

i_luv_licca wrote:
who gives a crap about what other people think, why should you have to justify yourself to them as to why someone is your favourite player?

i agree. why should we have to justify why we like a certain player? who died and rewrote the rules? in the past, i've heard those who have argued just now that you shouldn't just favour a player just because of their looks write heaps of comments about the looks of their favourite player and such. a tad hypocritical, huh?

what i'm saying is like a certain player for whatever reason you want to- don't let others tell you otherwise. but don't become and obsessive teenybopper in the process, either, 'cos stalking is such a pathetic form of flattery!

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:14 pm

I am sick of people assuming that because i take binocs to the game i must be perving. My mum goes to games just to perve. I don't think she has any intention of actually watching the game. I've seen her sit there with the binoculars trained on Rocca (her fave Pie) when the action is down the other end of the ground! Pretty pathetic really. And yeah, Emily, that would really have pissed me off, that girl saying that about Josh. It's not a bloody beauty contest, and if it was, would Gherig, Ling, Pevrill and Justin Leppitch be AFL players?!!!
melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:17 pm

By the way, I take binoculars because my eyes aren't great and the screens are always showing ads and stuff at crucial moments! And okay, during the quarter time huddles etc i do like to watch Lones and a couple of others... but i'm not going to apologise for it!!!
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:39 pm

bellastar wrote:
i've heard those who have argued just now that you shouldn't just favour a player just because of their looks write heaps of comments about the looks of their favourite player and such. a tad hypocritical, huh?

what i'm saying is like a certain player for whatever reason you want to- don't let others tell you otherwise. but don't become and obsessive teenybopper in the process, either, 'cos stalking is such a pathetic form of flattery!

I saw you basically reffered to me as a hypocrite. All I'm saying is I'm getting sick of people who don't even care about the game (or do just hardly) running around as the obsessive teenyboppers you're referring to. I never said no one should be aloud to comment at all about what the guys look like, which is why I was surprised you said something to me when I made one post about it.

magpie meg Leo

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:42 pm

I definately agree about this sudden craze of "Oh My God how hot is so and so i want to have their babies". These guys play footy which in mu opinion is best god damn sport in the world, it s exciting, tough (though if the umps have their way.....) and being apart of supporting a club like collingwood is fantastic. I sit at most games and will scream anythin that pops into my head, a lot of the time people will go "you sure know a lot about footy" what so im a girl and not supposed to, bugger of.

When people ask me why i like footy so much my answer is "its exciting, physical and the added bonus is that they run around in nice little shorts". We are all only female and perving adds to the excitiment, but i have to admit im also checking out fellow supporters, people on the train, at the clubs, whatever. It just so happens that on game day there is an abundance of trim, taught and teriffic guys on the field. Its the whole package that i believe that we are attracted to.

So if youre going to the footy for the footy and the perving is a secondary thing, fine. But if you are going just to sit there, not pay attention to the game and just train your eyes on a particular couple then why waste yr money???

That said, i love all the collingwood boys no matter what shape or size

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:06 pm

OMG I Love Nick Davis.

People dont categorise everyone in the same bracket. So i wouldnt worry about it.

leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:07 pm

Hehe this is getting funny... Yes there a hot guys on the collingwood team... And yes i have been watching the ball and seen a hot bum walk past and got distracted... But thats not the point... They only have those bodies cause of the hell they put themselves through to keep fit so that we can watch them play... its a vicious cycle... I must admit i know waaaaay more about swimming and motorsport... but i know the rules of footy whats good and whats bad and i enjoy being at the game for the atmosphere... not the perve... Thats what the pics on the web are for aren't they? lol just joking... But honestly... Footy is a game... Lets keep it that way...
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:09 pm

who u gonna call GHOST BUSTERS!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6   

Jump to: