Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Ben Holland?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brown26 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 4:09 am
Post subject: Ben Holland?Reply with quote

I know some of you people don't like trade talk, but I'd like to know some opinions on Ben Holland. Looking to the next 2,3 years, a Backline of Presti, Cloak and Holland would be very handy indeed. But is he worth it? (considering Croad is very pricy?)

I reckon we could just about snare Holland... If he's worth it.

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
B.MAN 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 4:32 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah brown26,i think ben holland has proven himself this year to be a good backline player he can also drift forward aswell,i think he can be a very handy player,yes i think he is worth it,and also croad if we can fit him into our salary cap,imagine that,presti,holland,cloke(maybe),wakelin,and croad if we ever decide to snare him,those players i think will perform very well,and will form a very good backline,what do you all think of it??

Brown26 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 4:45 am

Remembering we've got Kinnear, I don't think we need to spend money on both Holland and Croad. Considering we don't need anything at all in our forward line, especially if we get a ruck to help big Josh, our forward line is pretty full. You don't need anything more than Tarrant, Molloy, Rocca, N. Davis, L. Davis, Adkins, Holland, etc. That's more than enough good players!! And if we are counitng on Wakelin for another year, Richo for a few, then we can get Holland (or Croad), and bring Cloak up gradually. Kinnear to cover injuries, or break in if he's good enough.

Croad and Holland wouldn't be useful I think, we'd be too top heavy, and good players would be in the reserves again without a chance, and that would be bad for Moral.

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
-Rhain- 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 5:58 am

Holland is injury prone. I am just wondering if we get him whether he will be worth the cost of the players, draft picks or money we give them.

MarkT 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 7:17 am

Holland has dodgey shoulders and I think he is overrated anyway. He had a good year at CHB this year but until then Richmond supporters were generally frustrated with him. If he is expensive (which I presume he will be) then I wouldn't want him.

SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 8:44 am

we dont need Holland..he is a ugly ugly hack with a big nose.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: