Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

My Day At The Grand Final and Mal Michael!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magpie_Dan Taurus

The KING And I

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 9:17 am
Post subject: My Day At The Grand Final and Mal Michael!Reply with quote

On Saturday I went to the AFL Grand Final! I knoow it wasnt our beloved Magpies but I had to see wat it was all about!

I was barracking for the Lions but I then I got right into it!
I was chanting for them and everything! It was good seeing all the Essendon supporters crying after the game was finished and that was 1 of the reasons it was good being there!

I went around to centre wing after the game where the medal presentations took place and then the Lions players started there lap!

Mal Michael pointed over towards where I was standing but I thought it was to the fans in general but it was to me and he came over and shook my hand and asked me
what I was doing there?(At the Game that is!) I think he remembered me from the Old Vic Park!

It was a day I will never forget seeing brisbane win their first flag and snatching it off Essenscum!

Go Pies1

Dan

Go The Richo!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 9:51 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

MY GOD...Mal remembered me as well. I was at the front of the fence at the parade and yelled out GOOOO MAAAAAAAL and he turned and saw me and gave me a big wave and that cheeky grin that i miss seein round Vic Park...onya MAL!!!

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 5:55 am

Onya Mal!

I was cheering for you on Saturday. They should have started you on Lloyd and the game would have been over sooner.

Greg J
orie Cancer

A MADPIE FOR LIFE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 7:05 am

Just have to know how is it that you people who are Pies fans can get tickets to the Grand final with out being members of those two teams? I hope when we get there it'll be just as easy for you and me. Then why would you want to pay good money to watch two other teams play anyway?

BUCKS4ME
Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 8:49 am

Magpie_Dan, I too was @ the Grand Final on Saturday and was fortunate enough to witness the SWEETEST Victory over ESSENSCUM!!! Ahhhhhhhh what pleasure it gave me to see all those PATHETIC, COCKY ESSENSCUM SUPPORTERS WALK OUT OF THE STADIUM WITH THEIR TALES BETWEEN THEIR LEGS!!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET AS!!!
I was also fortunate enough to be sitting in the Southern Stand on the wing 4 rows from the front, ground level and had the best view of all the entertainment. Luckily I was sitting next to Brisbane Lion supporters which I found to be very pleasant. Overall t'was a great close game and the atmosphere was just electrifying. Congrat's to the Lions and their supporters and SUFFER to all the COCKY ESSENSCUM LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!

COLLINGWOOD IS COMING.....

Elvira.......................

[This message has been edited by Elvira (edited 02 October 2001).]
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 2:47 pm

getting tickets to the granny is easy if u know wot u r doin...i been 3 years in a row now I had mad seats too...bottom level right near my fave spot...the race!

As for why i'd spend money when Collingwood aren't involved well i think most footy fans in general still love to be there on that one day in September and to soak up the action that week. I felt bad in a way that i took up a ticket that a supporter from the two clubs involved could have had but when u go to as many games as i do a year you feel as if u deserve to be there still. The hundred and two bucks was well worth it for me!!!

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl (edited 02 October 2001).]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: