Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nancy-boy Hird

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slaNgman69 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 2:11 pm
Post subject: Nancy-boy HirdReply with quote

Was it just me or was that the most arrogant and disrespectful speech by any captain after a grand final loss. I know that they had just lost the final, but that speech was an embarrassment to the game and to Australia.

he should show some manners and courtesy the selfish prick. The congratulations that he gave Brisbane was so rude.

Australia prides itself on good sportsmanship and James Hird made a mockery of us all to the world. I hope he feels ashamed about his speech!

MarkT 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 2:27 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst I understand his dissapointment, his speech was poor. No congrats. to the winners or acknowledgment at all. Just sooky Bomber crybaby stuff once again.

I wonder what will happen now with the uncontracted players.

Speaking of loosers, did anyone see the coverage of the EELS rooms after the game. Bitter dissapointment after being the best side all year and going down. One charming, delicate little flower lamented that "we shoulda won because we one all year". It was spoken with a venomous voice that reminded me of Essondon supporters when the wheels fall off. Stand by for more of the same.

MightyMC 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 4:19 am

I totally agree, I couldn't believe that speech. You want to see an Aussie sportsman make a speech, check out Andrew Gaze. Totally humble.

Also, I thought it was poor that the bombers players were leaving the field while Voss was still making his speech. What a joke!

B&W Phantom 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 4:55 am

We all know that turd is a nancy boy and that he is the type of player who does'nt like the hard stuff. The umps luv him, this really sickens me. And Essendon have always been boasters when they win, and are sore losers. It comes down to pride and at the Don's this is nonexistent. I am glad Lions kicked their asses. They are rude and arrogant pricks and I am glad this talk of team of the decade shit is now over. To be honest I wouldn't want any of those losers coming over to the CFC as they would carry with them the losers mentality and infect our boys with it.

GO PIES!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: