Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Mal in a grand final

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orie Cancer

A MADPIE FOR LIFE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:53 pm
Post subject: Mal in a grand finalReply with quote

Just finished watching the Lions tear apart the Tigers,hope Steve Price was watching as well. That might shut him up for awhile. How unreal is it that Collingwood gave Mal his marching orders after two pretty ordinary years and here he is going to play in a Grand final?
He's played nearly every game this year when I thought that he had a pretty bad problem with his back. It's quite strange how unpredictable things happen. Let's hope the Lions can belt the hell out of the Bombers. Watching the Ess v Hawks game today you could see the raw emotion of the supporters .One girl was crying when Essendon kicked the goal that put them 9 points in front.. and she was a bomber fan..I wish she really had someting to cry about. I know I'm being nasty but the bombers bring out the worst in me.

BUCKS4ME
MAGPIRA 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 5:35 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!! I know the exact girl you are talking about! We were watching the game live here and when she came on TV, some rather 'CHOICE' words were uttered! I mean really, apart from the fact that this is probably her 3rd season of football ever, she has NO idea what the pain of loss is like, but hopefully next week she'll really be crying! I know I sound mean too, but who gives a rats! Those bastards get every effing god damn thing their way, even the totally ass bounce of the ball in that 2nd last goal that virtually sealed it! it annoys me! Even today, the amount of SOFT goals they got in the first quarter, (reminded me a bit of their SOFT last quarter goals against us!)made me furious, especially one given to Rioli, because his jumper was pulled........H E L L O ! !.....Is it me?? Or does that happen to Taz like every single week? AAAAAHHHHH! I am no great fan of Hawthorn either, but I was so pissed off that they got beaten today....I was sooooooo hoping that those morons, who were queing up for GF tix outside the ground, and the ones watching the game, would get the RUDEST shock of their lives, it would have been a classic! Well....I hope to GOD that the lions have what it takes and here's also hoping that Lethal can pull it off again and get another flag! It is ironic about Mal, but good luck to him....I always liked him when he played for us and just out of curiosity? I think he left us, he wanted to leave and the trade was made for Molloy!

MAGPIRA 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 5:54 pm

Just another word on today's game.....Well done to Nathan Lonie who played extremely well...Maybe we should have got both of them? Or did we get the wrong one? LOL! Just kidding....I know Ryan is better!!

GO PIES IN 2002!

molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 6:02 pm

question: was I the only one actually hoping for a bombers victory today??????.

I can't stand the Hawks!!!!!!!!!! I hate the bombers as well but the Hawks well... Can't write how much i dislike the Hawks*S*

I couldn't believe it when I saw that girl crying*rofwl*.She's just a bandwagon person who thought the bombers were unbeatable.

I hope that the Lions do exactly what the pies did in 1990, BEAT THE BOMBERS!!!!!!. I'm glad Mal Michael is getting his chance in the big one. Good luck to him I say and isn't it a shame that Molloy would have been playing in a grand final had he stayed with the lions oh well, he will Next Year*s*.

Go Matthews and the Lions, do what u did in 1990 for us
Beat the bombers!!!!!!!!!

GO THE LIONS FOR 2001
GO THE PIES FOR 2002,2003,2004 ETC.

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!

[This message has been edited by molloymagic (edited 23 September 2001).]
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 8:34 pm

Mal michael in a grand final

who gives a rats arse!!!

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

Bones 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 9:08 pm

Yeah stuff Mal Michael...

But i'll be cheering me ass orf to get Brissy up next week.

The bumbers are in for a rude shock and its gunna make my year to see them ALL crying..

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 8:16 am

Mal Michael can rot in hell.

I couldn't give a stuff about next week. I s'pose I'd like to see Essendon lose because they're such arrogant pigs ... but that would mean Mr.Moneybags would get a premiership.

So ... what's the solution?

OK. Brisbane win the match ... but Moneybags Mal gets hit by a truck during the week and doesn't play.

That would satisfy me.

**floreat pica**

GO RUPERT 10 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 9:21 am

5 good reasons why i want brisbane to kick the shit out of essendon
1.leigh matthews
2.craig starcevich
3.graeme allan
4.andrew ireland
5.And cause i hope those arrogant essendon pricks become the first team to give brisbane a flag

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 8:07 pm

I hope every one at essendon gets stuffed !!!

oh im gonna be lovin this !!

To see em all cryin will be heaven !!!

PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE....

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 2:57 am

I REALLY hope Essendon get thrashed on the weekend! I'm not a huge Brissie fan but anything's better than the Dons winning!

And I have to say that I really feel for Jarrod. If he'd stayed up North he'd be playing in a grand final now.

All I can say is that we're over the moon that you joined the Pies Jarrod and before you know it you and your black'n'white team mates will be playing a major role in September.

GO PIES!

Marg

Millane42 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 3:00 am

GO THE LIONS!!!!!!!!

Cyclops 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 3:23 am

I'd really like to see the Bears (they'll always be the Bears to me) win for a number of reasons-

1) Stuff Sheedy.

2) Keep the Bombers on 16 flags so we can pass them soon.

3) In the interests of a truly national competition, it is important to stuff Sheedy.

4) I really don't want Dean Wallis to get another flag, I dislike him as a player.

Leigh Matthews has a good record versus Sheedy in games won/lost and in premierships (one-nil). Sheedy only knows how to win one way-go the bash, so expect to see Voss decked a la Gavin Brown in the first quarter. Brisbane is a tough side and will handle the thuggery, so victory is not impossible. Still, the Bombers will start favourites. I hate to say it, but I reckon I'll be supporting the losing side.

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 4:14 am

GO LIOOOONNNSS!!!!

JDF
stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 5:12 am

I was rapt when Richmond lost. I hope that will shut Steve Price up.Last week he had that woman from the Drycleaners waffling on about the Carlton players for hours but the minute someone rang up with some dirt on Richmond players they were cut off immediately and he went straight to a break.
What a Hypocrite!
I for one am glad that Essendon & Brisbane both won on the weekend as they deserve to play off in the Grand Final having been the two top teams this year.
I will be going for Brisbane next week despite Mal Michael playing. He is a traitor who showed no loyalty.

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 5:47 am

i hope brissy wins, essendon can stick it up their arse im sick of their dickhead fans lining up lining up like 2 weeks b4 the final thinking theyre so goddam cocky.

oh yeah and just in case anyone is interested i saw Paul Williams at highpoint yesterday getting around on crutches.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: