Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

ALF.......

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
~*Princess~Pebbles*~ 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 4:43 am
Post subject: ALF.......Reply with quote

Me and Dad watched the E.J Whitten Legends match last night and there was an umpire there called "Russo" ( i think thats how its spelt) and dads exact words were "He was a F**ken C*nt of an umpire...Ask Alf about him" so now im askin u about him.....???

Wheather U Love me
Or Hate me
U still gunna date me
-Anthony Mundine

[This message has been edited by ~*Princess~Pebbles*~ (edited 26 September 2001).]

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 9:51 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Did i use such language "my goodness" i will have to watch my lips in future, russo gee i have sooo many bad memories of this collingwood hating umpire, i gave him the biggest serve one day at vicky park it was a ripper haha i was all purple in the face my denture plate flew out 6 foot in front of me and u know what russo did ...he blew me a kiss ! i wanted to decapitate him.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 7:34 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

G'day, Emma. I like your new name. Very appropriate.

As for the aforementioned Signor Russo ... well ... there's not a lot I can say. I tend to see umpires collectively. I don't actually bother to learn their names.

And there's a good reason for that. I wouldn't actually want to pay them the compliment of knowing their names. I see them a bit like opposition players. I often don't know the names of individual opposition players. I just see the opposition team as a collective blur ... a sort of shit stain on the field of play.

And that's much the same way as I see umpires. They are these turds on legs that run up and down the field all day blowing their whistles. They are there for one purpose only ... and that is to ruin our day. And they usually manage to do so very effectively.

The name Russo rings a bell or two ... but really, it's just some dark distant memory ... like some nightmare you had once ... and you know it upset you at the time ... but you just can't remember the details. So there's just this vaguely negative memory ... that once upon a time there was a f*cken k*nt of an umpire called Russo ...

But I really can't be any more specific than that.

Sorry.

**floreat pica**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: