Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Heath Scotland

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BUCKS 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 2:32 am
Post subject: Heath ScotlandReply with quote

Heath Scotland wants to be traded!

Wonder which club he will go to?????

Marcus Picken wants to be traded as well
(Should Collingwood go for him?)

B.MAN 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 3:01 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

bucks where did you hear about scotland wants to be traded??
and the same thing about marcus picken,if its true about both players,wonder if its worth doing a trade??,scotland for picken,what do you all think about that??

BUCKS 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 3:28 am

I SAW IT IN THE HERALD SUN...

Legga 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 3:52 am

NOT HAPPY.
I'm a big wrap for Heath and would be disappointed if he went. We, as supporters, have been saying all year to get him in the seniors, and when he finally gets a game against North, he was nearly best on ground. What p#sses me off is we are told as loyal supporters to "let the kids mature". Well, this is another player, along with King, Schauble, Michael to name a few that we have had for a few years, and when they start to show something, they are traded or want to go.

I heard that he was p#ssed at not getting a run all year, and that we offered Heath Black $800,000 over 3 years, and that would mean another midfielder to compete with. Obviously MM doesn't have much time for Scotland.

As for a trade with Marcus Picken, I hope not, because Marcus Picken is ordinary.

Heard a strong rumour that Kane Johnson (crows)wants to come back to Vic, being an old Croydon boy, but wants to go to Richmond.

B.MAN 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 4:06 am

i totally agree with you there legga,with the few opportunities he has had,i think he has always performed well,do you agree there,i really hope we get heath black,but i guess all we can do is wait 2weeks and see what happens in the trade period,if we get him,we do not need anymore midfielders,we have enough of them,what we need is a strong backline player,if kane johnson wants to come back to victoria,i wonder if its worth trying to go after him,i think we should give it a go,what does everyone think??

B&W Phantom 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 4:15 am

I have said it all year and I will continue to say it. To lose Scotland would be a big loss. Considering that he didn't get a run in the seniors all year i think he did a fantastic job against the poos. He fed our forwardline well across the centre and was always available when the ball wqas coming out. Mark my words if we lose this kid he will go on to be a superstar and even bigger than any Heath Black. I like him and would like him to stay; however, if he feels he is not going to get a run then i don't blame him for wanting to be traded. As for Picken, no don't want him, and i think Johnson is ordinary; however if we don't have to give up much for him then why not.

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 6:57 am

I don't want him to go, but if wants to then maybe he should. Perhaps he could be included in some kind of deal with Freo so we can get Heath Black.

JDF

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 26 September 2001).]
ash 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 7:03 am

I've been a HUGE Scotland fan. Trading him would be a huge mistake. If we do I will hold my own little private protest next season and not by a membership, ruining a 7 year streak. Nobody will really give a crap but I'll feel a little better.

MarkT 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 9:04 am

If I was in Heath's shoes I would ask to be traded. He hasn't had much opportunity and probably feels he is not in MM's mix. He's probably right too. I think a swap for Picken would be good. Billy was a legend and if his son was to make it I would hate it not to be with the pies. As far as I can see it would be swapping a hopeful and giving up a player who is unlikely to make it at CFC. Nothing to loose for Collingwood or Heath. The problem may be that Brisbane might not want another midfielder and why would Heath expect more opportunities there?

Perhaps a 3 way deal with Heath to club like Hawthorn who need midfieders.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 9:19 am

If heath scotland wants to leave the magpies i have 2 words

GOOD RIDDANCE !!

I know it sounds harsh but if any players heart isnt in the cause so to speak well get em out.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

GO RUPERT 10 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 11:19 am

thats a bit harsh joffa
the kid never got a chance this year
i harly got 5 mins in the first game ,was overlooked all year even danny roach got a game ahead of him,and he gets picked for the last game where malthouse only played him so other clubs can check him out

DaicosForever 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 12:31 pm

Dont Go HEATH..

We need you and an opporutniy will come to you.....There a re players in that side who are not as capable as you and this you will find to be the case when next year u become a regular...

Dont leave the PIES!!!

Louis

Rohan Coventry Tateson 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 1:00 pm

You watch Collingwood stuff things up this year with trading. Scotland will be like King, Schauble, Sanderson etc.

He is a good player. He has good disposal yet clanger kings like Dimmitina, Betheras or Licuira are played ahead of him.

Marcus Picken had the chance to go to Collingwood, but the same recruiters didn't take him.

Now he is going to get delisted yet we are going to trade a good player for him.

Who is exactly on our recruiting team?

In Skob We Trust

[This message has been edited by Rohan Coventry Tateson (edited 26 September 2001).]

@shLicuria 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 2:11 pm

Losin him would be so sad...

but then again he has been one of those playas that has found it hard to break into the side... its not so much "he hasn't been given a go" its that, well how hard is it to break into the cwood team? all playas are having the games of there lives, we hardly got ANY injuries... there for it HAS been harder for heathy to break throu

all i can say is, he leaves us.. and make a bet it'll blow up in our faces, for having such a big loss

all he needs is a break, and if he has to leave us to do it, then well spose that'll say alot to us, when he's getting his BOG's, and awards etc, @ another club

Fingas Crossed he changes his mind, or that its not true....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Luv da 1 da only da @sh Licuria

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: