Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Xmas Spoils?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eddies bank balance 

evolving-unlimited-intellect

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:16 pm
Post subject: Xmas Spoils?Reply with quote

Xmas morning 2006 could be welcomed by millions of crying children from all over the world, wondering, why Santa didn’t bring them any toys.

Rumor has it, that ALL the elves have gone on strike, you see, Kris Kringle aka Santa Claus has introduced the new I.R Laws; no over time penalties, no weekend penalties and no annual leave. (The elves have no choice but to send a loud & clear message to Santa, they've all promised to stay home and not return to work, until all penalties are re-installed). The fight continues.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Service

customer: waiter, there's a fly in my soup
waiter: so, remove it yourself.
customer: where is your manager, I shall make a complaint against you.
waiter: SIR! I am not employed for my skills; I earn the minimum wage with no penalties. Secondly! The government have taken away my job securities and replaced it with "job flexibility".

Last edited by eddies bank balance on Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:45 am; edited 2 times in total
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:18 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you free?
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:51 pm

nothing in life is free Hal Wink
meh I don't care EBB, I never got any christmas presents and it hasn't affected me Smile

starts singing "Mr. Haaanky the christmas poo...."

eddies bank balance 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:14 pm

David, you can interpret the toys as presents if it suits you. But other’s may see the toys as; mortgage payment/medical bills/food on the table/school fee's/holiday fund..How does the future look for you, with NO job security?
eddies bank balance 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:20 pm

Tess wrote:
Welcome to the world of competition. I have been a contractor for the past many years and we have no job security appart from being as good or better than the next contractor.

If your actually good at what your getting paid to do, you have NOTHING to worry about.

Well, if the employer finds someone equally "as good or better" and is willing to do the job for less money, then people should worry.

Let's hope that many of the big corporate business are, as kind, as the smaller business.

ima dropkick 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:09 pm

Greg probably believes jesus was the son of god too
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:38 am

There's no doubt who that pathetic low-life wanker thinks is the son of God..... Rolling Eyes
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:25 am
Post subject: Re: Xmas Spoils?Reply with quote

eddies bank balance wrote:
Xmas morning 2006 could be welcomed by millions of crying children from all over the world, wondering, why Santa didn’t bring them any toys.

Rumor has it, that ALL the elves have gone on strike, you see, Kris Kringle aka Santa Claus has introduced the new I.R Laws; no over time penalties, no weekend penalties and no annual leave. (The elves have no choice but to send a loud & clear message to Santa, they've all promised to stay home and not return to work, until all penalties are re-installed). The fight continues.

Well, it's simple really ... all the elves have to do is find another Santa to work for ... one who is willing to pay all the penalty rates and other perks. After all, it's an elves market these days Rolling Eyes

But seriously ... how else is Christmas supposed to compete with Ramadam, the Winter Solstice and other religious festivals unless there is flexibility. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

We'll just have to trust John Howard on this one ... after all, under his expert guidance we are doing so well that I feel as though all my Christmases have come at once Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: