Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Not being in the fnals really hurts!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 6:55 am
Post subject: Not being in the fnals really hurts!!Reply with quote

Excuse me while sit here and feel sorry for myself

But doesnt it really hurt to see mates who follow the clubs still in the finals and premiership race.

You feel really left out when surrounded by them and they talking about finals footy you can see how excited they are and you kinda just hang around in the back ground really pissed off and feeling sorry for your self.

You cant say anything cause they will only say "well what would you know you havnt been there for 7 years' you gotta hate that !

And you pick up newspapers and you can feel the excitement and you kinda wish and start thinking 'gee imagine if it was that was us'

And of course it is on the news and you see 8 buses of bandwagoners heading to brisbane and you think what right do they have to participate in the finals.

Its getting to the point now where you cant be bothered buying the newspapers and when the sports comes on the news you just switch it off.

It hurts and i hate it and to think we only just missed by one game makes it all the worse.

And then you start thinking about next year and it dawns onyou its a whole 12 months away till we will be in the finals again.

oh well thats my finals whinge excuse me while im not sharing the excitement that the rest of melbourne seems to be swept up in.

As far as im concerned they can all get well and truly stuffed!!

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 7:12 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, i just dont want essendon or richmond to win
theres always next yr...

NICK DAFFY, U SUCK!!!
Leonin5=star 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 5:31 pm

ha? im used to it by now...my bitch is having to wait 6 months for the footy to start again...

pure magic...
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 6:30 pm

Simple solution, Joffa. Just don't have anything to do with anyone who barracks for any team other than Collingwood.

**floreat pica**

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 6:42 pm

Also, I'm not actually aware of any finals excitement. I reckon this whole "finals fever" stuff is just a media construct. Really. Who gives a stuff who wins out of Burnley, Emu Springs, Moonee Ponds or Camberwell anyway? Irrelevant. I reckon the Epping under-17 tiddlywinks tournament is more interesting.

Think I might have a nice cup of tea, a Bex and a good lie down. I've got a gardening show to attend tomorrow. And next week I get to watch the paint dry on my neighbour's fence. Oooh, I just love September.

And then there's always the War ...

**yawn**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: