Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Mick for PM!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:02 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

3rd degree wrote:
Clemo wrote:
Leave the actor alone. John Howard is doing OK in All Saints...um er - that what my wife tells me. Wink

He is also a huge pies fan, unlike his pasty lip sucking impersonator in canberra.

*yawn*..... by the way today its 10 years since Howard won the 1996 election, very big milestone indeed. Obviously some see it as proof that Australians are retarded or racist or whatever, I see it as an indication of how good this guy is to have been prime minister for so long. It's a shame there aren't more politicians like him.

3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:22 pm

More of a case of a piss weak oppositon party leader and a niave, paranoid public who are scared of change. I suppose you are thanking him for the GST and higher general costs of living to david. Yep and you got the retarded and racist bit spot you pale little warrior princess !
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:25 pm

Are you kidding? Is there only one retarded and racist bit spot you his or her pale warrior princess?
Nutmeg Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:32 pm

David from Canberra wrote:
3rd degree wrote:
Clemo wrote:
Leave the actor alone. John Howard is doing OK in All Saints...um er - that what my wife tells me. ;-)

He is also a huge pies fan, unlike his pasty lip sucking impersonator in canberra.

*yawn*..... by the way today its 10 years since Howard won the 1996 election, very big milestone indeed. Obviously some see it as proof that Australians are retarded or racist or whatever, I see it as an indication of how good this guy is to have been prime minister for so long. It's a shame there aren't more politicians like him.

the reason the political landscape appears so bland at the moment is BECAUSE we have too many politicians like him. Why is the opposition so useless?? Too many career politicians.
Just wondering how old you are DavidfromCanberra?? Given your lack of sophistication when discussing this (and many other issues on this site) I'm hoping I can use your age as your excuse..........

Canberra Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:09 pm

Don't be so harsh Nutmeg. I think it's wonderful that the sheltered workshop allows young David access to a computer.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:51 pm

Pretty tough, guys... I don't know, I'm 17. Most people my age who are interested in politics generally hold pretty naive views.... I try to look at everything logically. Obviously if my logic is flawed, then I'm wrong. Which probably happens a fair bit. So does that mean I shouldn't comment on issues I care about and/or am interested in? Who knows, one day I might write something worth reading... until then pay me no respect whatsoever.

*runs off to the bored board.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: