Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

nick daffy

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 6:51 am
Post subject: nick daffyReply with quote

whats this i hear about nick daffy coming to collingwood???
grrrrrr
he better not!

~BANGER JR~
BUCKS 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 6:54 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

that is a load of shit!

where did you see this?????

GO TAZZA!!!!!!!!!

MarkT 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 7:17 am

I heard MM on MMM on tyhe weekend say that with his injuries Collingwood would not look at picking him up.
I'm glad to hear that.

Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 8:21 am

haha someone told me.....

~BANGER JR~
Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 8:22 am

someone on this board....

~BANGER JR~
PiesPremiers 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 8:39 am

just what i heard...

but cant see it happening anymore! never really saw it happening, but especially not now after his shoulder!

Dan

Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 8:51 am

when i heard he dislocated his shoulder, i went mental! i hate him soooo much, its soooo much fun insulting him when he plays for coburg!
on tv they said richmond were bringing "experienced" players back for carlscum match. nick daffy is experienced in VFL, not AFL.

~BANGER JR~
PiesPremiers 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 8:57 am

Ella, he was a champion a few years back, and i know i would have taken him if he had of been on offer 4 or 5 years back.

he is a paul williams type player. front runner, just cruises when the team goes well.

he may only play in the VFL now, but he was a great player! all players get old, and their careers come to end...like his is!

Dan

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 9:55 am

So ... no Daffy Duck.

Great.

So ... as Porky Pig would say ... "Th-th-th-th-th-that's all folks."

**floreat pica**

brodie_rocks! Aries

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 12:24 pm

Daff's a great player and a great guy. He'll be much better next season. He was VERY unlucky this season with the injuries but proved his worth with some blinders in the VFL playing for Coburg.
Dispite what some people think, I do believe he would fit in rather well as another Scott Burns type running defending come midfielder come forward - the missing Paul Williams.
It's well known he and Richmond and at opposite ends of the football magnet - remember trade time last year...?

~ANGEL~
Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 12:56 pm

a great player and a great guy. hmmm... if i remember right, u werent saying that at willy vs coburg.... infact quite the opposite.... y'd you change your mind???

~BANGER JR~
MAGPIRA 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 3:04 pm

NO NO NO NO NO!!! This cannot be happening again! This very same rumour was around at the end of last season regarding Daffy coming to Collingwood! I wrote this like, 4 page long letter to Judkins, going off my head about how recruiting Daffy would be another major mistake just like Brad Hardie,Barry Mitchell, Rick Olerenshaw, need I continue? Passing up who the heck knows what young talent for some past it hacks! Why do we need Daffy? ...Daffy was a sensational player, Yes I grant you that, back in the mid 90's, he had the most uncanny goal sense and could hurt you enormously by foot, but to those who have seen him play over the last 3 seasons....What has he done?? I'll tell you what..........NOTHING, that's what! Anyways, I got robbed early this year and they took my computer which had the letter on the hard drive GRRRRRR! LOL! I just hope the club really has moved on from it's days of old, in regards to making bad recruting decisions like that, which ultimately DO NOT benefit us at all!!

d9 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 3:44 pm

I personally know the statistician at Richmond. (Iwork with the bugger) Sits in the coaches box and I can tell you right now, he will be delisted at Richmond next year. They were not even going to play him on the weekend 'cept for the realisation that it may be his last game.
I will declare this right now, if Richmond, after about R14, declared they wouldn't play him again this year, then no one with insider knowledge will pick him up with what he;s on.

And just remember one more thing.....

If you're all alone, then pick up the phone.... and who ya gonna call...........the D9

D9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: