Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

A World of Terror-Indescribable

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scottie Davo 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 7:11 pm
Post subject: A World of Terror-IndescribableReply with quote

Can you believe these events.

I'm looking at my girlfriend right now thinking how lucky I am.

We all are.

I do not believe in god.

But may someone look over everybody over there in the U.S.

Unbelievable.

Just unbelievable.

Ashamed to be a human being.

The future is black and white.
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 7:46 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally agree Scottie. Today will go down as a day of infamy.

JDF
Spook 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 8:33 pm

Senseless...totally bloody senseless...

I've spent the last 3 hours totally stunned.

These images are going to stay with me for a long, long time...

I just can't believe this...a dark day in history.

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 8:42 pm

unbelievable. the world will never be the same.

Rohan Coventry Tateson 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 9:11 pm

This is the biggest thing to happen in our lifetimes. I was physically sick when I saw Palestines dancing in the street rejocing at the attack.

I really have no connection with America but I can't sleep tonight. It is that inhumane.

It makes you realize how lucky Australians are. We live in a very safe country and freedom is taken for granted.

Both my father and grandfather fought in the wars and being the inmature person I was, I never understood why they fought for our country.

They fought for our freedom and after today's shocking events, you realize that this freedom should not be taken lightly.

I could not hope to think how the Americans are feeling. But I am sure they will be in everyone's prayers and thoughts today.

Omnia Pro Deo
In Skob We Trust

[This message has been edited by Rohan Coventry Tateson (edited 12 September 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Rohan Coventry Tateson (edited 12 September 2001).]

magpie24 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 11:50 pm

This is an absolute tragedy and agreed foxy it will change the World
You gotta be real SICK to even think about such act's.

******WE WILL RISE IN OUR OWN WAY*****
MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 3:00 am

What a terrible act and one that really is indescribable. I'm still totally stunned and just can't believe that anyone or any group could be so inhumane.

Our thoughts are with all those in New York and the US and also all Aussies with family members and friends in America.

Marg

Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 3:21 am

I just have to reiterate the thoughts of all of you guys - it is bloody frightening that such a tragedy could occur.

I was awake most of the night, watching the tv in disbelief as events unfolded. I fear that the worst is still to come.

B&W Phantom 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 4:22 am

I have a friend who works at the Pentagon. I have e-mailed him with no reply. Also I know some Americans I worked with in the past who work at the Trade centre South tower. May god protect them all.

I hope they find who did this and find retribution. However, I hope this is not the beginning of a big shit fight.

Peace to all

hoggy Pisces

Bristle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 4:34 am

apparently 5 western bulldogs players (libba, ellis,garlick,darcy and brown) were 200 mts away fromthe explosion on their end of season trip.

Only 6 months to go till next year
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 5:09 am

You just couldn't believe what you were seeing - as a tourist I have been in the world trade centre and the number of people who are there just doing their jobs to provide for their family's is huge.What in god's name is wrong with these people how can humans do this to each other. And then to see people dancing in the streets rejoicing at the senseless loss of human life and the suffering that will follow made me physically sick. I despair of what is to become of this world.

To all those who have lost loved ones you have my sincere sympathy and to those in Australia with loved ones still unaccounted for may they be returned to you unharmed.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 5:10 am

God Bless America

This world will never be the same again, these evil people must be punished and destroyed.

For those of us who believe in political and religious freedom we must stand as one and tell these fanatical bastards 'you will never win'.

The tragic murder of so many human beings is hard to understand and we must stand by america because this was an attack against all of us.

I will never forget the scenes on television at 3am this morning when that first tower collapsed, thousands of families throughout america and the world will never be the same again.

We can only pray that these religious fanatics will be extinguished, a message must be sent to all terrorists throughout the world.

To those families effected by this mass act of murder our thoughts and prayers are with you.

PSALM 23

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

Fradam Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 5:18 am

Sympathies to the american people on the evil crime against humanity that has been inflicted on them. It's a stark reminder of what a great peace loving life we live in Australia. I agree with what Rohan said seeing the reaction of the vermon that were the palistinian people celebrating in the streets. I felt sick and disgusted with their actions. May Australia come out and support the USA in any action neceassary to bring the low life bastards responsible for this to justice.

Fradam Wrote This
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 5:22 am

this is an absolutely senseless tragedy. we have ties with the city as the new york magpies aussie rules club is affiliated with collingwood. it is a waste of lives and is a result of the vindictive nature of humans. sympathies must go out to those families whose lives are now destroyed. such acts of terrorism must be condemned. it is a sad time indeed.

I wish all arguments could be settled on the sporting arena rather than war.

"everyone's a winner hot pies"
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 5:32 am

I don't endorse the palestinians who were celebrating in the streets, but then again I am projecting my own values. fradam, I don't think it's right to call them "vermin". the reality is that america has aided israel in it's war against the palestinians, which has resulted in lots of innocent deaths in the middle east that we don't ever get to see on TV.

it's an emotional issue but let's not get into a witch hunt. I condemn violence, terrorism and extremist views. I don't condemn palestinians, arabs, muslims or any other racial or ethnic group, just because a fanatical minority decided to take things into their own hands.

"everyone's a winner hot pies"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: