Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

MY DILEMA....

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie meg Leo

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 1:00 pm
Post subject: MY DILEMA....Reply with quote

A few weeks back i had the dilema of too many boys, lol. But it got a bit boring and they all pretty much dropped of, apart from the one who i was keen on.
However thursday night i got very, very, very drunk at the depot, then headed to blue where the boys (all the basketballers) were coming later. It just so happened that some of them were there allready including one who has a history with my two friends, who i had never been introduced to and who i didnt really want to know because i knew what he was like. But in being so drunk, he cracked on to me and i ended up kissing him, not that i fully remember how it came about. My Friend then comes over and says The boys are on their way (her bf and my guy)!!! Panic stations, i decided i would tell the one im keen on what i had done, so he would not hear it from the others, which i did. He said he forgave me but i couldnt have him that night cuase i had all ready had my fun. Fair enough.

I appologised through messages the next day and we came to, what i thought was a good point "just see what happens and where it takes us".

Out on sat at our haunt (Next Blue), and he was there went up said hi, seemed ok but didnt get much more attention for the rest of the night Sad
I go up and say you havnt forgiven me have you - he replies with a half half, i proceed to give a sad look, which he says but yr allowed to kiss whoever youlike cause were not together, which i said i know but..... (and trailed of)

We proceeded to not really spend much more time together even thoguh there was a lot of casual glances to see what the other was doing. He had a few girls chat him up but did nothing. I was very well behaved and paid no attention to other boys chatting me up and just kept dancing away. My bestfriend at the end of the night goes up and has words, saying how sorry i was, would never happen againg and how she understands if for him its over, to which he replies ill call her tomorrow. She replies i dont believe you will, and he said no i will.

Tomorrow comes no call, and i really want to mesage him and see whats up but know i have to leave it up to him. Have i fu**ed things up??? Or should i just leave it for a while, he is a shy boy and i know he likes me, just doesnt want to get hurt..... Just had to get that of my chest.... HELP

leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:29 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry Magpies Meg, but i don't really have much advice... i've thought about it for a few days... And all i can come up with is to win his trust back... Prove to him that you're worthy i guess... Show him how much you care by doing little things... just send him a message in the morning that says something like good morning... hope u have a nice day hugs... etc lol nothing too over the top but enough to show you haven't stopped thinking about him
I hope it all goes well for you!

i_luv_licca Aries

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:01 pm

As he said, 'you are not together' so you have the right to do whatever with whoever you want. I can't believe he is trying to make you feel bad... He might be doing the same thing on the side too, you never know.

There comes a point where you gotta stop chasing him and find another guy Meg.

Hope ya sort things out

Live, Love, Laugh
magpie meg Leo

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:53 pm

Thanks guys much appreciated. At the moment im just leaving him alone if he is out sat and is over it, then all is well and good (my hot little dress that i just bought should help matters Very Happy ) but if he is still a bit cut well come the sat after ill be on the prowl again. lol

Ill post sun, actually prob mon when im not hungover with results. lol

melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

If he likes you but he won't make a move but still expects you to hang around panting after him, forget him! You're not a couple and you don't have any obligation to be faithful to him! But if you really do like him, and he's busy ignoring you (while still checking out what your doing) march up to him and say 'well, are we on or aren't we? cos I'm sick of playing games'. Guys - most that I've known so far, that is - appreciate a woman whose not backward in coming forward.
Or you could just kiss him. That works too!

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:18 am

treat him mean and keep him keen. Just put it behind you, pretend it never was (which it wasn't) and watch him want you. Let him chase you, not the other way around.

(hmmmmmm wonder where all my men went?)

magpie meg Leo

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:36 pm

well i decided that i would just go up to him and put it simply either you want to kiss me or you dont!!! LOL But i never got to cause he didnt come out on sat - bloody basketball. Oh well ill just have to blunt next saturday
magpie meg Leo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:48 pm

Well its been a while but its all sorted!!! He said on sun it will take him 2 months and week to kiss me and be fully over it so i just told him he was being stupid and that we werent together so he should just get over it.

And what do you know by the end of the night he was dancing with me helping me find my lost cousin and is now msgn me and being really sweet. Never realised how well coming out and saying what your thinking works. As there is always that fear of rejection. Thank - God for Vodka!!!!

leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:36 am

wow! good on ya... so now thats u and em that have gona out n told the guy how u feel... damn i'm feelin ashamed of myself here... haha
Magpie_Dan Taurus

The KING And I

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:00 am
Post subject: Re: MY DILEMA....Reply with quote

magpie meg wrote:
However thursday night i got very, very, very drunk at the depot, then headed to blue

I go to Blue every thursday night Smile CHEAP DRINKS Razz

PAUL MEDHURST'S #1 FAN
NATHAN BUCKLEY- 280 Games 284 Goals
Bucks You Are THE KING

AT COLLINGWOOD, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
magpie meg Leo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:19 pm

Yay go blue on a thursday nite. lol
Was there last night then headed of to fed square to watch the soccer it went off!!! Go Australia

Should never have bothered with the guy last sat my best friend (not that i can call her that anymore) and him slept together!!! While we were out and i had no idea on the nite apart from the fact that he was an asshole towards me. Of course he has been flatly denying it but. Wat an Asshole!!!!!!!

leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:49 pm

awww thats crappy!
*Rach_luvs_Lonie* Aries

*~LiL bItTa CoUnTrY..LiL bItA mJ~*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:58 pm

he'll be bak wen he wants some action...

lol

sorry but thats all the advice i have.
boys are pricks sometimes..meh who cares,if hes gonna be a cokhed bout it just make out with someone in front of the kid and make him even more mad then he will think ur over it and want u more..make sence? yeh didnt think so... your young... so be a whore..my only advice...
haha Razz

peace out x

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
*Rach_luvs_Lonie* Aries

*~LiL bItTa CoUnTrY..LiL bItA mJ~*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:01 pm

oops didnt read the latest post from ya...
yeh well that was a fair dogg act by ya "mate" eyy..id smash the guy aswell but!

boys = sometimes good. usually not though. haha Neutral

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: