Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What is/was your plan?? Ambititions.....

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:18 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you/do you plan to go to uni? Yes, wanted to do nursing, missed the boat, ended up doing certificate IV in Nursing Div 2 and hated aged care so gave that idea up for now. Might go back and do psych, people interest me.

What age did you/do you want to get married? Never saw the need, but i guess every little girl dreams of what her wedding will be like. Got over that at about age 21.

When did you/do you want your first child? I actually did what I had always planned to do and that was to start having kids in my mid 20's, and i have two beautiful girls. What's this about not wanting girls, people? They are just as beautiful as boys. More fun to go shopping for, too!

What is my dream career? Masseur for the Colliingwood football team, of course!
What ambitions did you have? To become a nurse. Well, that worked out. Not!

leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:46 pm

Hey girlies i know this is an old thread... but yeh... no-one really knows much about me so thought i'd share...

Did/do you plan on going to Uni? Ummm i think i'm gonna either get an AFL traineeship or go to ballarat UNI next yr... I alread have CertII in Sport and Recreation: Outdoor Recreation... So probably continue in that area somwewhere!!!!

What age did/do you wanna get married? No plan for that... If i ever meet the right guy i'll let you know!

When do/did you want your first child? I know this is sad... but i never want children...
What was/ is your dream career? Owning my Very own outdoor education camp and working with little disabled kiddies... As well as being a Trainer at Collingwood fc...

What ambitions do/ did you have? i used to want to be am Olympic swimmer and break the world record in the 200 Butterfly... And the 400 Individual Medley... I would still like it... but... yeah dunno if its possible...

melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:13 pm
Post subject: What are your plans/ambitions?Reply with quote

Why do you think it's sad that you don't want kids, Leelee? That's a very personal choice and I don't hold it against people if they don't want kids. It's not selfish either, like some people think. Everyone's different. Good on you, I hope you end up working for Collingwood, it's good to know the club's got real supporters working for it. Believe me, i'd work up there too if it wasn't so expensive to rent in Melbourne and I didn't have to uproot my kids from school and everything.
katie_clokes_4eva Leo

:) :) :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:10 pm

tazzies_girl wrote:
Thats one of the things I wanna do Katie! (event management & sports adminastration) We're so cool haha!! Where are ya gonna do your work experience? or have ya done it?

Oh yeah..Koolies Wink
I'm doing my work experience next week at the MCG with Football Victoria and the week aftre that I am also going to be at the MCG but I'm going to be working with AFL Sportsready!
excited as Very Happy
What about you tazzies_girl?

leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:32 pm

OMG i want to do AFLsportsready next year... but i wanna do football coaching... i love coaching its so awesome... and i reckon coaching an AFL team would be great!
Hanskies Virgo

~~DUNN~~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:23 am

leelee if you end up at UB you cannot miss the anual O week pub crawl!!!!

Dont take life too seriously.....Its not forever
Hanskies» Created by Mum & Dad » Powered by Food And Water ltd. Est 1984.
HANSKIES© 1984-2006. All Rights Reserved.
leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:23 pm

whats UB?
sam. Capricorn

formally known as BRoDieZ^BaBY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:04 pm

university of ballarat im guessing?

probably wrong.

assumed that because thats where hannahs from.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
tazzies_girl Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:29 pm

OMG!! Are you serious?!?! Thats freaky...
I've got Sportsready WE Dates for October! I'm thinking about chucking it in though... Heaps of photocopying and crap, not really a fun experience.
When's yours Katie?
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:23 pm

Did/do you plan on going to Uni? I am currently at Tafe doing my Diploma of Children's Services, but hope to eventually go to Uni and do a Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Education to be a Kindergarten teacher or continue at Tafe and do my Advanced Diploma of Children's Services to become a child care centre Director

What age did/do you wanna get married? Well, before my long term partner left me, I wanted to get married at 20!! But now, hopefully I'll find someone in the near future, and I can get married in my early 20's. I'd die if I wasn't married by 25! People think I'm strange, but I just think it's such a beautiful thing.

When do/did you want your first child? As soon as I am married, I am going to try have children!! I want 4!! I don't care what sex! I love all the kids at my work, and I see beautiful qualities in both sexes! It'd be way too hard to choose which sex I'd pick if I could!

What was/ is your dream career? I want to be a Kindergarten Teacher, and evenutally, one day, build my own child care centre. I'd love to be the director of my own centre, but then going to Uni to become a Kindergarten teacher was a bit of a waste of time!! I haven't decided which way I'm going to go yet though.

What ambitions do/ did you have? Marry young, Have children young, Become a teacher in an early childhood setting and be remembered by my pre-schoolers, own a child care centre (or a million and buy out ABC!!) and build a beautiful colonial house on a big acreage out at Yarra Glen!!!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Syd_Magpies_Girl 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:42 pm

tazzies_girl wrote:
I've got Sportsready WE Dates for October! I'm thinking about chucking it in though... Heaps of photocopying and crap, not really a fun experience.
When's yours Katie?

Well be up for a very rude awakening then if this is your attitude. Anyone of your first office based jobs will be like this. DO NOT expect to have things handed to you on a silver platter at your age. Anyone under the age of 20 would be extremely lucky to not have to do any of that.

Hanskies Virgo

~~DUNN~~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:32 pm

BRoDieZ^BaBY wrote:
university of ballarat im guessing?

probably wrong.

assumed that because thats where hannahs from.

Yep Sam got it in one

Dont take life too seriously.....Its not forever
Hanskies» Created by Mum & Dad » Powered by Food And Water ltd. Est 1984.
HANSKIES© 1984-2006. All Rights Reserved.
tazzies_girl Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:39 pm

Syd_Magpies_Girl wrote:
tazzies_girl wrote:
When's yours Katie?

Well be up for a very rude awakening then if this is your attitude. Anyone of your first office based jobs will be like this. DO NOT expect to have things handed to you on a silver platter at your age. Anyone under the age of 20 would be extremely lucky to not have to do any of that.

Ah hold on a second there.... In my case I've already done 2 weeks of Work Experience and worked very hard to get one of those placements. I've had experience in photocopying before and am thinking about throwing this placement in because I think I can find somewhere where I can enjoy & broaden myself in another area.

I took alot out of both my placements and am considering whether I could benefit from going somewhere different to Sportsready. I dont expect anything handed to me and am proud to say I didn't get my placements through family/friends. I persisted to get them and proud to say that. So yeah, I agree with you, an office job involves photocopying, your right.
Syd_Magpies_Girl 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:28 pm

I wasn't saying that you didn't work to get the experience or a position etc. What I am saying is that too many young people have high expectations to get into a good job straight up and not have to do any bottom end work. In my case, I am lucky and am extremely grateful that I started early because I see so many girls my age now in office jobs that are making coffee, getting treated like shit and do the bottom end duties. When people find out what I do and how much money I earn, they automatically think they are going to get something like that.

Traineeships are basically a gift, but they won't guarantee you a job elsewhere once you have finished. 2 weeks working experience means jack shit to be honest.

I start working full time when I was 15, and am now 20. It was only until I was 19 that I gradually started to get out of junior positions and people treated me with at least a bit of respect (respect is something that comes more often in Melbourne...in Sydney you get treated like crap regardless of the situation).

Anyone who tells me that they don't want to do photocopying in their first office based job, needs to go and find another career elsewhere.

leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:41 pm

Geeeeeeeeeeeeez... i work in the recreation industry and don't go near an office and i still have to do bloody photocopying! It comes in any line of work... but think to yourself... would you rather photo copy... or have someone's life in your hands? Working in the rec industry you always have about 10 peoples lives in your hands... which i think is much harder than photocopying... be glad all you have to do at ur age is photocopying!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: