Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Cronulla .... WTF is in the water?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eunos 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:33 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone ever heard "The Herd-77%"?

Sums this situation up perfectly.

I'll e-mail it to anyone who wants it, 4.31mb file, so best you are on broadband.
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:41 pm

or go here for the words

http://www.killyourtv.us/movies/77percent.htm

and here for the video

http://www.elefanttraks.com/chooser.cfm?article=102&currentCat=18&view=exhibitz

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:47 pm

Tess wrote:
Is it because an Aussie icon in the lifeguards were bashed that set the Aussie off to seek revenge? This along with a few tasteless comments about the girls sun-baking on the beach not being a worth a jail term. A clear reference to the Gang Rapes that took place a few years ago.

I think these youths needs re-educating in whatever way it takes. I grew up in Fawkner with Japanese, Greeks, Italians and many other nationalities. We just grew up together as Aussies, never was there a divide between nationalities. But that was back when you could call someone a [snip], before PC.... when you could be open and honest. Now we have to hide behind a PC wall .... so we don't upset anyone. Maybe if people got upset every now and then it would not end up blowing up in our faces like this.

Tess, it was also before Multiculturalism.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:48 pm

Tess wrote:
Is it because an Aussie icon in the lifeguards were bashed that set the Aussie off to seek revenge? This along with a few tasteless comments about the girls sun-baking on the beach not being a worth a jail term. A clear reference to the Gang Rapes that took place a few years ago.

I think these youths needs re-educating in whatever way it takes. I grew up in Fawkner with Japanese, Greeks, Italians and many other nationalities. We just grew up together as Aussies, never was there a divide between nationalities. But that was back when you could call someone a [snip], before PC.... when you could be open and honest. Now we have to hide behind a PC wall .... so we don't upset anyone. Maybe if people got upset every now and then it would not end up blowing up in our faces like this.
It seems like I should remember it well. What is it like there?
EddieGold 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:45 pm

Problem is, that AngloSaxon's are being marginalised in their own Country. The incident happened where there is a memorial to 6 of the people who dies in the Bali tragedy.

You gotta expect people to fight back when they get pushed to the point of no return in their own backyard.

Walzing Matilda, Walzing Matilda.
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:30 pm

Proud Pies wrote:

Rubbish. When did 'multiculturalism' begin? 1970? 1950? 1900? 1850? 1788? 40,000BC? As long as humans have lived here, this land has alway been made up of tribes. Australia's been multicultural since the year dot.

Way back in the bowels of time, different aboriginal tribes 'bashed' each other, back in 1788, the 'whites' 'bashed' the 'blacks'. Then the white 'irish' and white 'non irish' did it, then the Chinese at Lambing Flat (?) and elsewhere copped it. The 'wogs' after WW2, the 'chinks' post Vietnam war, etc etc. There'd be plenty of examples littered through the story of modern Australia that mirror the scenes from Cronulla on Sunday.

Blaming 'multiculturalism' is bullshit. A cop out. What is to blame? It probably isn't the gutless bashing of the lifeguards...though that seems to have been the spark that set off Sundays performance.

Perhaps it has something to do with pig ignorant herd following morons, abetted by dog whistling 'leaders' and media who don't have the guts to call a pig ignorant son of a bitch what they truly are. Pig ignorant sons of bitches. These wankers seem to believe they are carrying on the ANZAC tradition, or actually what the ANZAC tradtion has been distorted to mean. If it means getting pissed and beating up arabs, which is something the original ANZACS did, then I suppose they are. If they believe they are continuing the noble fight for freedom etc, they are stupider than I think, which makes them thicker than pig ignorant S-O-B's.

Now, before I get accused of blaming 'Aussies', the same decription of pig ignorance describes the d!ckheads who obviously piss ant around the beaches intimidating any poor bastard who is unfortunate enough to be in their locale. Same herd following moronic mentality. The 'Aussies' and the 'Lebs' we've seen on display in Sydney have more in common than they think. They're all carring on a noble Australian tradition of froming mobs and beating the living shit out of the 'enemy'.

I left Australia 13 or so years ago. The country I left had 95% of the population able to sing the first verse of the national anthem, then mumble the rest. I always maintained that was one of the things that made Aus what it was. A healthy disrespect for uber patriotism. The reverse would be true now.

Maybe it's viewing from afar, and making the odd trip home, but my view is that the country is without doubt far more 'patriotic', in all it's good and perverted forms than it was. Terms 'un-australian' seem to be bandied around a hell of a lot more than it was. It seems to replace the phrase 'someone who disagrees with my opinion'. I usually take it to read that the utterer of 'un-australian' and the like is essentially saying I am an intolerant prick who prefers to make excuses for my boorish behaviour by saying it's what the 'silenty majority' agree with.

EddieGold wrote:
Problem is, that AngloSaxon's are being marginalised in their own Country. The incident happened where there is a memorial to 6 of the people who dies in the Bali tragedy.

Absolute rubbish. A bullshit excuse to 'excuse' boorish mob behaviour. Whether of not there was a Bali memorial there, the riot would have happened. Watzing Matilda my arse.
Eunos 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:34 pm

EddieGold wrote:
You gotta expect people to fight back when they get pushed to the point of no return in their own backyard.

We better beware the Aboriginal then.
After all, it really is their backyard isn't it.
blackandwhite4life Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:24 am

You got it spot on London Dave!

Living up here and watching yestreday's violence made me sick. And then to find out today that over 60% of the community were 'proud' of what happened yesterday; well, what do you do?

Yeah right. Proud to see 20+ drunken cowardly scum bash any individual who wasn't Anglo. Proud of seeing the hatred in the eyes of more scum belting the crap out of another on a train. Proud of saying no Lebs in the Shire. Oh, but they're not racist. No, of course not.

And what do we get today from our little turd leader? Does he condemn the most sickening racist violence most of us have ever seen? No of course not. A nudge here and a wink there and in his usual 'code talk', he says that "Australia is not a racist society". Pigs arse it isn't. All it takes is a couple of thug Lebs to cause some trouble and that's all the excuse the moron majority need to go for a nationalistic, patriotic round of [snip] bashing. They're no better than the same Leb thugs they protest about.

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:31 am

London Dave wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:

Rubbish. When did 'multiculturalism' begin? 1970? 1950? 1900? 1850? 1788? 40,000BC? As long as humans have lived here, this land has alway been made up of tribes. Australia's been multicultural since the year dot.

Way back in the bowels of time, different aboriginal tribes 'bashed' each other, back in 1788, the 'whites' 'bashed' the 'blacks'. Then the white 'irish' and white 'non irish' did it, then the Chinese at Lambing Flat (?) and elsewhere copped it. The 'wogs' after WW2, the 'chinks' post Vietnam war, etc etc. There'd be plenty of examples littered through the story of modern Australia that mirror the scenes from Cronulla on Sunday.

Blaming 'multiculturalism' is bullshit. A cop out. What is to blame? It probably isn't the gutless bashing of the lifeguards...though that seems to have been the spark that set off Sundays performance.

Dave, I wasn't blaming multicultalism, I was commenting on Tess's post about when she was growing up in Fawkner. during those times it was not called multiculturalism, that came later. THAT is what I was commenting on.

I did not blame multiculturalism at all, that was another poster!

Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:51 am

Assassin wrote:
Eunos wrote:
EddieGold wrote:

We better beware the Aboriginal then.
After all, it really is their backyard isn't it.

f it was it would be piled up with shit to the top of the fence.

Assassin, expect a PM from a certain mod for that comment!

Hooked
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:53 am

That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about Dan you might find that Canberra lives in Melbourne who. Can we get back to business? Can you speak any foreign languages?
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:07 am

Proud Pies wrote:
Dave, I wasn't blaming multicultalism, I was commenting on Tess's post about when she was growing up in Fawkner. during those times it was not called multiculturalism, that came later. THAT is what I was commenting on.

I did not blame multiculturalism at all, that was another poster!

No probs, mea culpa. Multiculturalism is a bit like un-australian, a word bandied round so much it's meaningless.
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:56 am

I've been telling people for as long as i can remember Australia due only to its geographical loaction has been very lucky because shock horror we are not the greatest race of people on this planet as some would like to believe.
The world is becomming smaller thats the greatest problem...if Australia was situated somewhere say like the middle east we too would be hurling short and long range missiles upon our neighbours.

This incident in Cronulla must of been brewing for sometime like a pot simmering on the verge of boiling yet no one noticed..give me a break.

As for Australians being racist wake up little John we are amongst the greatest race of racist people in the world, im not blaming ( ozzies or lebs ) for what has happened in Cronulla, but the legal system must judge these people harshly and quickly.

eddies bank balance 

evolving-unlimited-intellect

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:32 am

Some Australians have learnt to hate Muslims through the eyes of the media and the politicians.

What confuses me, is the text msg that was sent out, it was worded with script, last night Morris Iemma (n.s.w prem) said they would trace the text back to the owner (yeah right) but they have to get around the privacy laws, which he said need to be amended. WTF? Do we lose more rights?

Also, I would like to see some of those 'aussie' hoons/thugs charged with affray.

Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:23 am

I've been openly accused of being racist elsewhere on this board, so to keep that persona, all I'm saying about Sunday is that it was a long time coming.

(That should be worth another PM before days end.)

Hooked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7   

Jump to: