Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Where would the Pies be without immigrants?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:19 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Dale61 wrote:
Who knows what may have happened if the 'Bra Boys and Commancheros had've got involved. It could have been all over by now.

Yes that's it, unemployed surfers getting together with drug dealing bikers. No wonder it's *ucked up there.
PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:55 pm

No I am not being critical of Al Grasby by any means....at least when he introduced the 'white Australia policy' that people knew where they stood.The current Minister hasnt got a clue what is going on and this has been occuring since the mid- late 90's at least.
Al Grasby brought to Australia the good migrant population...the people who WANTED to fit into Australia and OUR society.I have never had any beefs with Grasby or th Whitlam Government,BUT it appear that when the Government of the day from the late 1990's brought in the Middle Eastern and let them keep their cultures and believs going is when all came undone.I am sorry but if we went to their country we would have to abide by the 'laws of the land' so why dont this mob abide by our laws and our cuture and live in peace as Aussies instead of Middle Eastern and against Aussies.
This CRAP at Cronulla that we are all seeing wont stop anything as these people are a law under themselves and if they want to cause unrest then they will.

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:57 pm

If Lebanon is so great, I am sure we could find money to help them home.
MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:07 pm

Just moving this post to VPT as the topic has moved slightly away from CFC!

MargOZ for bbmods
PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:09 pm

Hey Culprit...I agree with you....make it one way.

There is so much going on that alot of people arent aware of....The home that I sold in Liverpool,I had to reduce it from $340,000:00 to $295,000,not because of the buyers,but also because of the current climate and also as soon as people found out who the neighbours were they shied away from th house and believe it or not I was there first and they followed....that is the sort of reaction this lot have got on people.
The situation is such that one has to walk down the road with their heart in their mouth for fear of being attached.I have a walking stick because I use it to walk with and I have even been threatened because its regarded as a lethal weapon.I cant even stand with out it.
The Federal Government dont want to accespt the fact that this is happening,BUT the State Government has too and its time that people around Australia knew exactly what it was like in the suburbs of Sydney

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:14 pm

Yep 18 years old complusory Military service over there. They are born here never been back to their parents previous home and do nothing but bag this country. Time to send them back for a reality check on what freedom is all about.

The have forgotten why their parents left their homeland.
WhyPhilWhy? 

WhyPhilWhy?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:20 pm

PeterWH wrote:
No I am not being critical of Al Grasby by any means....at least when he introduced the 'white Australia policy' that people knew where they stood.The current Minister hasnt got a clue what is going on and this has been occuring since the mid- late 90's at least.
Al Grasby brought to Australia the good migrant population...the people who WANTED to fit into Australia and OUR society.I have never had any beefs with Grasby or th Whitlam Government,BUT it appear that when the Government of the day from the late 1990's brought in the Middle Eastern and let them keep their cultures and believs going is when all came undone.I am sorry but if we went to their country we would have to abide by the 'laws of the land' so why dont this mob abide by our laws and our cuture and live in peace as Aussies instead of Middle Eastern and against Aussies.
This CRAP at Cronulla that we are all seeing wont stop anything as these people are a law under themselves and if they want to cause unrest then they will.

Al Grasby did not introduce the "White Australia policy" - he got rid of the final vestiges of it.

Under Al Grasby, migration laws were relaxed and there was in fact an influx from South East Asia and the Middle East.

But where is the slightest bit of evidence that there was any measure of migrants "wanting to fit into this country"? If you read the historical records, including newspaper reports of the day, you will see exactly the same criticism of the Greeks, Turks, Palestinians, Iraqis, Vietnamese, Cambodians that we are seeing today.

Get some perspective and do a quick google - look for race riots in 1873 at Clunes, 1934 in Kalgoorlie, gangs of Proddys taking on the Micks during the Depression and in the 50s.

None of this is new - its just that "the Mob" has found a new outlet for hate.

Nick's is a microcosm of Australian society (although a more intelligent and better looking one) - think who you are insulting before you claim Australia as "yours".
Eunos 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:22 pm

Quote:
at least when he introduced the 'white Australia policy' that people knew where they stood

Peter, the problem with your original post, and now the 2nd one, is that Grassby NEVER introduced a "White Australia Policy"
This policy was repealed years earlier. Grassby, as quoted in the link, was more responsible for "multiculturalism" than anyone.
Please read the article on Grassby and get your facts straight.
Shades 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:47 pm

[quote="PeterWH"]No I am not being critical of Al Grasby by any means....at least when he introduced the 'white Australia policy' that people knew where they stood.The current Minister hasnt got a clue what is going on and this has been occuring since the mid- late 90's at least.
This CRAP at Cronulla that we are all seeing wont stop anything as these people are a law under themselves and if they want to cause unrest then they will.[/quote]

PeterWH you're an idiot. You're a racist. You are a redneck. You are dangerous.

What the heck does "good migrants" mean. Does that mean any "non-white" migrant is bad?

Consider this, you small minded and bigoted fool:
- people are individuals who should not be judged by race, sex or age
- the "australian way" was shaped by many types of people from many places. This is a good thing and has created the wonderful country we have today.
- tolarance is one of the great attributes of Australians. Your stories about the lebenese may be true, and it highlights they are not tolerant. But by your very story you damn yourself of lacking these very attributes.

So PeterWH, you dangerous dangerous fool, should you not be shipped out of Australia, for teh same reasons you see that others should be shipped out for lack of tolerance?

Finally, dont you see that the racist mob assaulting anything in its path is just as wrong as the supposed racial assualts of the lebanese onto others?
Shades 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:48 pm

[quote="Culprit"]Yep 18 years old complusory Military service over there. They are born here never been back to their parents previous home and do nothing but bag this country. Time to send them back for a reality check on what freedom is all about.

The have forgotten why their parents left their homeland.[/quote]

Does nobody realise that this post is based on racist stereotypes?
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:55 pm

Shades wrote:
Culprit wrote:
Yep 18 years old complusory Military service over there. They are born here never been back to their parents previous home and do nothing but bag this country. Time to send them back for a reality check on what freedom is all about.

The have forgotten why their parents left their homeland.

Does nobody realise that this post is based on racist stereotypes?

I am not racist, I hate everyone equally.

If your homeland is so wonderfull head back there, we can set up a fund to help you all relocate and that goes for everyone, white & black etc.
Shades 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:59 pm

no the point being, that not all lebanese are un-accepting of the "australian way of life"...so to treat the whole lebanese community with the same broad brush of "go back home" is racist....
PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

Shades....whos up your nose....HOW bloody dare you call me RACIST....you PUNK....do you live in Sydney have you lived with these people have you had to put up with their everyday activities.....NO.
I suggest that if you call any racists that you learn all about your own countyry first...go fighht for it,then live to see another day and PULL YOUR HEAD IN....you P****
Come the day that you learn all about what we went thru when you werent even out of nappies.....you dodnt even know what you are talking about....
You come and live in the Western |Suburbs of Sydney and see who is dangerous....YOU are the sort of person who dosent have a clue what they are talking about....so keep yout TRAP shut otherwise some one will shut it for you....

Good migrants came here to OBEY our laws and NOT tell us how to run our country...You can see where you come from....You call me a redneck....looked in the mirror lately.
I syggest that you keep your comments to yourself until you know what you are talking about....at present you dont know what is happeneing and what is going on....

Eunos,....according to the ALP pages,|as i stated in my first post that Arthur Caldwell introduced the 'white Australia Policy' Al Grasby followed and also introduced the GOOD migrants into our country...the ones who were interested in OUR rules & regs and OUR laws....not the ones that come here now.

Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

Culprit wrote:
Dale61 wrote:
Who knows what may have happened if the 'Bra Boys and Commancheros had've got involved. It could have been all over by now.

Yes that's it, unemployed surfers getting together with drug dealing bikers. No wonder it's *ucked up there.

You forgot to include gun running.

Then again, if The Commancheros were to get involved, they would lose a lot of business.

Hooked
Shades 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:00 pm

Culprit, i can see that your point may have been addressed purely to those that claim their "homeland rights and lifestyle is better"....

sorry to have mis-quoted you, my reference to the racial stereotype are those that brand a whole community due to a terrible few....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5   

Jump to: