Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

EDDIE McGUIRE-YOU ARE ON NOTICE PART II

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scottie Davo 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2001 11:26 am
Post subject: EDDIE McGUIRE-YOU ARE ON NOTICE PART IIReply with quote

Hi Eddie,

Well at the start of this season I put forward an E-mail which not only questioned the competency of this Club's membership system but the administration as well.

Well Mr President, now that the year is over, and we failed to make the finals, but succeeded in gaining some respect, I would like you to be placed officially on notice from this humble supporter/member.

I believe the Club did a pretty good job mate.

Yep, we misseed the finals, and quite frankly I was expecting more after being at 8-5. But we did not lose more matches than we won, plus we had some games that we were entitled to win.

Furthermore, I have also been impressed with the crowd figures, and from people up here in Sydney this year, it appeared that Collingwood were much more of a talking point this year than in recent times.

Your effort at Port Adelaide with the players at the end of the game will leave an indellible mark in my mind.

I will tell my kids about that one day...when I have them.

That is what has been carved out of this year.

It simply doesn't take much to ignite the flames of passion I have for this Club, and eleven times this year I woke up with a stupid smirk on my face...thanks to the 'pies. I even smirked after some decent efforts that weren't reflected on the scoreboard.

You are also on notice Eddie, that the next drive you have around the traps up here in Sydney or in country NSW...and I hope it is soon, I'll gladly volunteer my time to do whatever takes to advance the cause.

Would three or four losses have changed my attitude at this year's end? Maybe, but that is a trend. And I saw consistency this year.
I believe the Hawks second round match set the alarm bells ringing, but what the hey.

The year was constructive.

Thanks for the ride.

Oh, I have a very strong sales background and excellent communication skills so don't hesitate to dispense of them as you see fit.

And the notice I have placed you on is all in jest...jeeesh.

The future is black and white.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: