Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Collingwood VS Carlton, Lexus Centre Sunday December 18

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
waiteschicksbro 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:42 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Robsta4 wrote:
agree with you pearcey about the number 29 player.

Should not have singled out anyone, we were just playin for fun. Also didnt get why he was telling everyone to pass to a free player as when he got the ball all he did was play on at all costs and tried to do it all himself.

Im not having a go at 29, just agree with pearcey how he didnt listen to his own instructions.

I find it ironic that he made it extremely clear to us Carlton boys that we are here for fun and fun only and yet he was the one who went overboard at quarter time and doing everything he said that you guys shouldn't.

Seemed a bit strange.
Magpie_Dan Taurus

The KING And I

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:32 am

Pearcey wrote:
Hey guys thanks very much for the game! Thanks dan & co for organizing a great day.

Magpie Dan u said I didnt like how he singled out Punkologist and the other big bloke who didnt have a number on but tried hes heart out all day and didnt stop running or presenting.

I was the "other big bloke" u are talking about and i didnt like it being singled out at 1/4 time for playing my position. I know how to play and coach football and if your player runs down the round and is getting a s*it load of the ball i think i should follow him dont u? i maybe wrong!

I fractured a finger in the first quarter, and stuffed my groin in the last but ill be right cause it was worth it to play in a magpie jumper.

That number 29 bloke was abit of a tosser, he said pass the ball on if theres someone else in a better position which i tryed to do but when he got the ball he took on about 4-5 players and got caught a couple of times. YEs he was a good player but didnt listen to his own instructions. lol.

Was great to meet everyone and hope to play in another match sometime soonish!

Once again thanks to everyone for a great day and hope u enjoyed it as much as myself and matty (Licka4life) did.

Cheers and merry christmas to everyone!

Pearcey

Pearcey thats the one! Couldnt think of your name mate but I knew if mentioned he singles you out and that you would say something back then that way I could recall your name! Yeah that was a bit f----d up how he did that and now all the bloke over at TC are having a laugh because he said at the start of the game its a friendly and all this other shit!

PAUL MEDHURST'S #1 FAN
NATHAN BUCKLEY- 280 Games 284 Goals
Bucks You Are THE KING

AT COLLINGWOOD, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
leonmagic Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:46 am

so who was/is this no.29 guy then?
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:48 am

Dr. Wallace. Smile
Magpie_Dan Taurus

The KING And I

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:54 am

From what I know he goes by Batman or Habsy and I think its either hes good mate that everyone was trying to encourage at half time to come out and play but he wouldnt because he only had shoes on! I think he posts here!
PAUL MEDHURST'S #1 FAN
NATHAN BUCKLEY- 280 Games 284 Goals
Bucks You Are THE KING

AT COLLINGWOOD, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
die4pies Scorpio

Homeward bound

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:54 am

waiteschicksbro wrote:
Robsta4 wrote:
agree with you pearcey about the number 29 player.

Should not have singled out anyone, we were just playin for fun. Also didnt get why he was telling everyone to pass to a free player as when he got the ball all he did was play on at all costs and tried to do it all himself.

Im not having a go at 29, just agree with pearcey how he didnt listen to his own instructions.

I find it ironic that he made it extremely clear to us Carlton boys that we are here for fun and fun only and yet he was the one who went overboard at quarter time and doing everything he said that you guys shouldn't.

Seemed a bit strange.

This is why I thought it a little dangerous for the kids. There are always a few that are over the top and they were on with our mob. Most of our guys though, were happy enough to have a bit of a run and kick regardless of the result and so long as we play like that no one will get hurt.

I must say though that Danny G and The Shag were magnificent and congrats to Danny G on winning the Wayne 'Outabounds' Harmes medal. There was also an even younger fellow out there who got plenty of footy too. The Carlton lads behaved and played in the absolute best of spirits and this made it a great day for all.

BTW 29 is Heath Scotland... Mad ....I think he was a Caaaaarlton plant, sent back to destabilise our team...grrrrrr

Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:50 am

punkologist wrote:
Dale61 wrote:
How many of these best players are actually members of Nick's?

for f&^k sake Dale, don't you ever have anything nice to say? If it wasn't for people from outside nicks we wouldn't have had a team. Where were you? . Evil or Very Mad

Back the f&^k off! Firstly, I didn't play in the Daicos Cup games due to the fact I have a totally f%^ked knee, but I still fronted and supported Nick's.

You should be asking those who said would turn up but didn't front where the f&^k they were!

Secondly, I now live in Geelong and I don't have transport.

Hooked
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:59 am

-magpies are 2 good- wrote:
i fink the final scores were:

blues: 22.15 to magpies 7.15 (from memory)

I saw the scores kept by a carlton supporter(Paulie's partner) it was

18.12 to 10.15 don't let them get away with anything else to flatter their egos - lets get the score right!
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:13 am

Northern Pie wrote:
Quote:

What do people think about a round robin series of games or even just a day of games between Nicks/LSD/EBW and 365 for the prized Daicos Cup?

Fantastic idea Tess, why not have round robin contest over a few weeks then pick an all star side from each side that participates, then they go on to play other Supporter Forums?

Cheers

Tess Wrote:

Quote:
Are you making fun of me.....

No Not at all Tessmeister...I reakon it would be a great idea...having a round robin with all the Collingwood Boards then choosing an All-Star team to take on other Boards online..hell I honestly believe there is a new league out there if there were enough comitted people..a league made up of teams from different clubs supporter boards....and I am not taking the Piss at all....I am being 100% genuine..I mean how good would it be to have a 10 team competition made up of Online Supporter Groups playing a regular 18 game + finals season. Or even a yearly Lightening Premiership Cup Comp...and as I said I reakon it is a great idea Tess, if we had a round robin like that we could choose a great all-star team to represent the Collingwood Boards it would be unbeatable!

Cheers

Last edited by Northern Pie on Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Bartros Scorpio

THIS ONE TIME AT BAND CAMP

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:20 am

waiteschicksbro wrote:
Whoever you are on here, thanks to the bloke who stretched out my calves for me in the 3rd.

You have no idea how much they were cramping and how much you helped me run out the rest of the game.

Legend.

That was me waiteschicksbro... If I knew you would of kicked a goal I would not of done it HAHAH!!

You guys played well, I can see next time we play we might have to get some LSD's to play!! Laughing

Hope to play against you soon!!

RIP Bobby Rose Snr
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:36 am

I played in the back pocket on The Shag I think for most of the day (I was in the Capper tribute shorts) . He ran me ragged and although I held him pretty well and talked his ear off to distract him but he got away from me constantly... just a pity his team were hungry and woulnd't pass him the ball.

I was a bit miffed to play back pocket all game, considering the 'coach' said he'd rotate positions etc... and I'm no back pocket, I was totally lost down there (only had 1 kicked on me by my direct opponent though).

A great day overall, and thanks to The Shag never staying still i'm sore all over today, and thanks to the big huge Carlton forward who laid a shepherd on me and nearly broke my jaw Smile great hit, but shit it hurt (and eating still hurts today).

Great game guys, Collingwood and Carlton. Great spirit and sportsmanship all round. Looking forward to Collingwood/Essendon soon Very Happy
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:39 am

I gave that big Carlton forward a good shirtfront, but shit were both sore afterwards. But he was slower to get up that me there was a lot of giggling on the side lines after that one! I even gave him a hand- that grey haired ump was a gertiatric toe rag.

www.facebook/the hybernators
waiteschicksbro 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:46 am

Who was the guy who got clobbered with the head high tackle on the far wing and then the ump just threw the ball up?/
punkologist Aries

Barwick goals, the pies are home!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:56 am

Dale61 wrote:
punkologist wrote:
Dale61 wrote:
How many of these best players are actually members of Nick's?

for f&^k sake Dale, don't you ever have anything nice to say? If it wasn't for people from outside nicks we wouldn't have had a team. Where were you? . Evil or Very Mad

Back the f&^k off! Firstly, I didn't play in the Daicos Cup games due to the fact I have a totally f%^ked knee, but I still fronted and supported Nick's.

You should be asking those who said would turn up but didn't front where the f&^k they were!

Secondly, I now live in Geelong and I don't have transport.

I was more having a dig at the way you are having a go at the people who played that were not from the boards. I think most would agree it wouldn't have been too good without them.
die4pies Scorpio

Homeward bound

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:26 pm

waiteschicksbro wrote:
Who was the guy who got clobbered with the head high tackle on the far wing and then the ump just threw the ball up?/

#36, his name is Bart. His nose grew 2 sizes after that clash. apart from that, the umpiring was OK.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 49 of 52   

Jump to: