Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Canberra Trip! Whos Comin Whos Stayin?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 10:09 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well hi melsa i dont believe we have met?

The gold wig is looking forward to seeing you.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

Melsa5 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 10:34 am

We have met a couple of times Joffa, (I obviously didn't make a big enough impression lol). But I look forward to seeing the gold wig in person this time, not by afar!

Man the cheer squad is going to rock!

Hey is anyone flying up??? I would love to know if you are on the same flights!

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 12:18 pm

We'll be there - flying up Sat am and back Sun pm. Anyone got any clues about the seating we have got reserved seat tickets but just curious as to where in the ground they are as this is our first visit there. Would love to come and say hello.

OutKast 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 6:20 pm

I'm there, driving up with mates on saturday and coming home sunday after the game. Anyone going to the Storm on the saturday night as well? Is everyone staying in Manuka...my hotel is in the suburb of Forrest i think, close enough anyway.

"Football's coming home, it's coming home..."
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 7:47 pm

I apologise Melsa its been a long season...i will be travelling by coach and the gold wig will be travelling first class with ansett airlines.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2001 3:50 pm

Fly...bus ? - I wish. Spare a thought for me. I'll be travelling with my cousin Rena, who is also my best friend and fellow Collingwood Supporter (he introduced me too the Pies in '77), by car on Friday arvo - leaving at around 3pm. (I'm allowed to leave work 2 hours earlier than normal at 2.30pm). I'm rostered to drive from Melbourne to Albury. Rena takes over from Albury to Gundigai, then I have the final stretch to Canberra. Hoping to get there around 11'ish. Then heading back straight after game. We'll be playing the Pies song, over and over and over and over again....gawe blimey !
Next season I'm taking the bus...with the Cheersquad, as I'm joining the Army. I'm enlisting.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: