Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

ONE FINAL SPEECH FROM JOFFA......KICK THE BLOODY DOOR DOWN

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2001 1:15 pm
Post subject: ONE FINAL SPEECH FROM JOFFA......KICK THE BLOODY DOOR DOWNReply with quote

Seeing that most likely this weekend represents our last game at the MCG, i think its appropriate that Joffa gives one last speech at the Cricketers Pub.

I think the motto has to be along the line of last weeks speech of "KICKING THE BLOODY DOOR DOWN". iM SICK OF Collingwood merely knocking at the door. KICK THE BLOODY THING DOWN

Last week i went back to the pub after the Essendon game and i felt miserable. To my amazement Collingwood out numbered the Essendon supporters and we all shared a bond and we sung the song with gusto and all stuck together. It was a really special moment. At one stage the lights went out and a few people took out their lighters. We then burst out into the Collingwood song. I was so DAMN PROUD to say HELL YEAH im a magpie

I think we should leave a lasting impression at thE cRICKETERS. Lets get in there and show them who has the loudest and most passionate supporters are.

Once a magpie always a Magpie

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL

[This message has been edited by JLC (edited 21 August 2001).]
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2001 7:54 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be the speech of all speeches it will be emotional so bring ur hankies...LOL

we must believe...

Its no use climbing up onto a summit half way on mt everest and saying we have done well...we must never lose sight that the top of mt everest is and always be our goal....

The speech this week will feature on those with the will and belief to climb mt everest...just as the pies must, to make this years finals...WE CAN DO IT.

Be there it will be a ripper.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

[This message has been edited by magpie joffa (edited 22 August 2001).]

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2001 3:22 am

can't wait joffa! i'm gettin fired up already!

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2001 6:13 am

FOXY

Whilst standing outside the 'G' last saturday night at 3/4 time with all the putrid disgusting smokers guess who walked passed and had a chat with us....none other than james wasley.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2001 6:23 am

I was also thinking joffa (i had to think sooner or later) that at three quarter time both cheersquads should combine and do one big chant to really fire the players up.

I was thinking of the "Every where we go chant"

whats your version of the Every where we go chant Joffa ??

APA

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2001 6:47 am

JM..SORRY JLC

Its good to see you have been thinking i actually stipulated in our contract that you will be required to think..LOL round 21.

Mate its all good and yes we will combine as one and chant 'EVERYWHERE WE GO' infact i might even break with protocol and wear the 'winners gold wig'regardless of the scoreboard.

at 3/4 time we must all join as one and sing the words are as follows please print them up and at 3/4 time everyone get to ponsford end..

EVERYWHERE WE GO
PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW
WHO WE ARE
WHERE WE COME FROM
SO WE TELL THEM
WE ARE THE MAGPIES
THE MIGHTY MIGHTY MAGPIES

AND THEN THE COLLINGWOOD CHANT....

people get to the ponsford end in the last quarter pack the ponsford end and all as one cheer the collingwood football club onto a famous victory this is the last home and away game in melbourne LETS SAY THANKS TO COLLINGWOOD....AND STICK IT UP THE CARL..SCUM MAGGOTS.

ARE YOU WITH US

CARRRRM ONNNNNN.

MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2001 7:13 am

What time do you all usually meet at the Cricketers?

GO PIES!

Marg

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2001 7:41 am

Hi Joffa,

Heres my version also very similar to the grog squads

EVERYWHERE WE GO
THE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW
WHO WE ARE
WHERE WE COME FROM
SO WE TELL THEM
WE COME FROM VICTORIA PARK
WE ARE THE MAGPIES
THE MIGHTY MIGHTY MAGPIES
WE ARE THE ARMY
THE MIGHTY MAGPIE ARMY

NATHAN BUCKLEYS MAGPIE ARMY

APA

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2001 7:55 am

MARG be at cricketers anytime from 11am JLC will be shouting the bar..gee thanks mate i will have to get the scooners...LOL
But dont get there any later than 1pm.

JLC
at the moment im quite flexible in the version we sing...infact it all sounds good
and at the end we can sream out...WE'RE THE BOYS FROM CFC
LOL you know the words....LOL i wonder if bitch face 142 from chubb will be in attendance.

JLC we will hold a meeting at the cricketers whilst you are shouting the bar..thanks mate and we will have serious discussions on what we will chant at 3/4 time.

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2001 5:11 am

Joffa's official cheersquad duties means I keep missing him lately. But this week, special effort required, I'll be there (with sister in tow, hopefully she will be crying by the end of the day) 11:30ish.

And remember, to sing along, when you hear this

THERE'S ONLY ONE KOUTAFIDES!
THERE'S ONLY ONE KOUTAFIDES!
With his packet of sweets,
and his cheeky smile,
KOUTA IS A BLEEDIN' [snip]! 

and of course there is this version too,

THERE'S ONLY ONE NATHAN BUCKLEY!
THERE'S ONLY ONE NATHAN BUCKLEY!
He's hung like a horse,
We love him, of course.
WALKING IN A WINTER WONDERLAND!

The beauty of this one, is that we can sing it multiple times, each time substituting a new Collingwood player's name, you could go through the list provided in the Footy Record.

Greg J

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 23 August 2001).]
september_joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2001 6:53 am

IV'E JUST FALLEN OF THE BLOODY CHAIR !!

A WHITE SPORT COAT AND A BLACK CARNATION...the joffa's all dressed up for the finals...CARRRRRRM ONNNNNNN GO MAGPIES!!

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2001 7:14 am

I will be there very early this Saturday as a final farewell to the Cricketers. In these tough times all the beer drinking foul mouthed lunatic Collingwood supporters should unite....lol

See ya there Joffa and Greg and all the others

APA

september_joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2001 8:33 am

I hear what ur saying JLC
unfortunately the internet such as bulletin boards such as these
will attract a small minority of people who cannot socially interact with others which is a shame to some degree, so in there frustration they find voice and bravado on the internet.
I use the net and bulletin boards to meet people cos its what i love doing getting out in life and meeting people it is one of the joys in life.
Like yourself jon i dont take my self too seriously i like to have shit loads of fun..life is short.

from my experience on bulletin boards people such as yourself and me are despised to some degree because we have the guts to be ourselves and we are always prepared at the end of the day to shake hands.

To meet new people and have a beer and a laugh is and always will be one of those things in life money will never buy.

A WHITE SPORT COAT AND A BLACK CARNATION...the joffa's all dressed up for the finals...CARRRRRRM ONNNNNNN GO MAGPIES!!

pants42 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2001 8:45 am

One of these days i will enjoy a beer and speech with you guys, in the meantime joffa and the rest of the magpie family stick it up that mob ,get the wig out GO PIES!!!!!!

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2001 9:23 am

Hell Yeah Joffa..........im down with that Brotha

APA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: