Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

WELL SAID MIKE SHEAHAN

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
september_joffa 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2001 7:33 am
Post subject: WELL SAID MIKE SHEAHANReply with quote

Its about time something was said re todays herald sun.

Buckley gets murdered and something has to be done it goes on week after week.

The 3rd umpire is a joke i tell ya what the 3rd umpire should be doing and that is, he should be down on the forward line as the ball is being delivered not in front of the bloody contest but side on to the contest even if he is behind the contest a little it will be an improvement.
I sit behind the goals at all games and i can tell you chris tarrant gets slaughterd by oppostion players every week being held punched and it isnt seen cos the dickhead umpire is in front of the contest
i have seen 2 players go with tarrant to a contest and what goes on is a joke one acts as decoy as a genuine opposition player trying to stop chris from getting the ball the other sneaks in on the opposite side of the field umpire and breaks every rule in the book in trying to stop chris from getting the ball.

As far as bucks goes mike sheahan is right and something has to be done.

well said mike sheahan

A WHITE SPORT COAT AND A BLACK CARNATION...the joffa's all dressed up for the finals...CARRRRRRM ONNNNNNN GO MAGPIES!!

september_joffa 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2001 7:54 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i said i agree with sheahans article about bucks however i disagree with what he said about dimma...LOL

A WHITE SPORT COAT AND A BLACK CARNATION...the joffa's all dressed up for the finals...CARRRRRRM ONNNNNNN GO MAGPIES!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: