Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

My Protest agaist Umpires and Essendon

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I@n S 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2001 9:17 pm
Post subject: My Protest agaist Umpires and EssendonReply with quote

What a load of pig swell. James Hurd is sooooooo soft it makes me want to puke. And how the umpires love Essendon. 1st quarter was damn weird. What where those free kicks for? Collingwood players opening their mouths at the wrong time? Bucks goal not aloud.... WHY? Holding the ball when out of bounds when it was more a push is the back then anything? My list goes on and on.
My protest is sack all the umpires and get robots
**** of Essendon and Richmond because they are a descrace to the sport. On the train I heard someone say: Go tigers and Essendon!
Bandwaggon Fan or what?

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2001 2:39 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

They are robots programmed by the evil empire we call our AFL,you know backstabbing shit for brains morons, the umpiring was a thucking disgrace,an absolute joke and guess what else we discovered last nite by these shit for brains idiots the wankers called goal umpires, they now believe if a ball shaves the inside of the goal post as it did last night in the last quarter its a goal.....dont touch jimmy turd my god,it was pathetic and i believe will cost us a finals spot in 2 weeks time...so it is with pleasure to tell them umpires last night to go and get rooted i can only hope they become a road stat!!!

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

Fab4 24-10-26-16 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2001 5:40 am

Does anyone know what the free kick was for, which disallowed Buckley's goal in the last quarter? :confused No one near me at the MCG knew, nor did any of the radio (both stations) or TV commentators. I think after last nights game we need to bump up the number of wonders of the world to include umpire's decicisons.

The wait is almost over.

Lockyer24 Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2001 6:42 am

The umpires continue to stick their noses in and give out free kicks when ever THE CROWD doesnt call for it. They are ruining the game. Last night was pathetic, go to see a blockbuster game of football and all they do is screw it up with ratsh!t free kicks which simply arent there. It breaks your heart to be level with the premiers all game then have it decided by two soft free kicks, then later on have a goal disallowed FOR NO THUCKING REASON!

2 PIES IN CAIRNS Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2001 7:27 am

Well, we're used to copping shit decisions from umpires. We're used to being robbed of goals. We're used to being beaten by sides who played worse than us.
BUT THINGS ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE.
We will give the Carlton scum a flogging next week. After that we'll go to Canberra and beat the Kangarooteds. That'll leave us in eighth place at the end of the season and, guess what... we get to play Essendon again..but there's no way they will beat/cheat us again.

GO YOU MIGHTY PIES.

PS We have a secret weapon against those Carlton supporters next week... the 2 Pies from Cairns in the MCC Members for our first live game in six years. You wouldn't want to have anything to do with Carlton Footy Club and be within 50 metres of us cause we've got a lot of shit-stirring to do....

@shLicuria 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2001 7:49 am

don't u just LOVE UMPIRE NUMBA 7!!!!! u know the one!! HAYDEN KENNEDY?? the one... WHO EVERYTIME HE IS UMPIRING costs us the game..... yeah i can see u noddin... UUUUU know the one........

and did u know..... THAT IS SEEMS TO BE IN FKIN (ok gettin pissed offnow..) ALL THE BLOCK BUSTERS... WHERE WE NEED A WIN... FOR HIM TO FRICKEN BE BLOODY UMPIRING USSSSS???? AND THAT HE JUST HAAAASSSS TO BE AT THE GOAL ENDS... U KNOW... AND GIVE THE OPPOSITON 49837943759475937459437593874 CHANCES AT THE FKIN GOALS, AND EVERY TIME WEEEEEEEEEEEE GO FOR GOAL TO BE SOMETHING FRICKEN WRONG WITH IT

and the thing is????? he is just BORN an a****hole but HE ACTUALLY RUBBED OFF ONTO THE OTHA BLOODY UMPIRES ASWELL@ stupid FKIN PRICK!!!!!!!!

and did u see when we got a free kick in OUR goal end, (whistle blown by kennedy... WOAH wat a first... and last) DID U SEE HIM TALKING (CONSULTING) WITH THE BLOODY ESSENDON PLAYERS?? and NOOO they were NOT complaining ppl... HAYDEN KENNEDY WAS PROBABLY TELLING THEM WHEN HE'D BE GIVING THEM THE NEXT FKIN FREEE!!!!!

wat an arse. i hate umpires.

now i am all fricken heated up.

Tarkyn getting taken off the fricken ground didn't help eitha.

betta go NOW... since i am KILLING THIS KEYBOARD

Luv da 1 da only.. da VERY HEATED da @sh Licuria...

ps GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

pps not in agood mood... (we coulda kicked there arses if it was not for those FKIN umps!!! we still kicked arse, even WITH the stupid calls...... last q was a jk though....

ppps GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

[This message has been edited by @shLicuria (edited 19 August 2001).]
Leonin5=star 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2001 7:59 am

the umpires never gave us a chance to win..how soft can they get...and what abt nick davis' goal that was given a point!!! that would have given us a 10 point lead...what a disgrace..lets beat carlton next week...

pure magic...
I@n S 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2001 11:52 am

I agree with everyone. If I ever see James F-ing Turd I'll give the prick a peace of my mind. Infact I'll make the wanker def! I noticed that none of you can answer the question to holding the ball when your out of bounds. Shows how bull sh!t it was if no one can answer it. Pies Played well so i'm going to wear my collingwood jumper with pride. I do win lose or draw anyways!
And if some Essendon prick says anything he'll regret it this week, because i'm still MAD........!
Need time to calm down

SCREW U ESSENDON FAGGOTS!

Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2001 4:21 pm

A well umpired games is a game when when you don't notice them. Boy did they farking standout last night. White farking maggots. I have watched Essenscum on TV alot of times this year and here's the conspiracy. The umps are on their payroll....amongst other things...including dogey.com. grrrrrrrrrrrr

Lorelei Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2001 6:45 am

Hey about Hayden Kennedy - I'll never forgive him for the huge case he put up against Craig Kelly in like 1993 for a charge he did on a Hawthorna player at Vic Park. He hates Collingwood with a passion I'm sure! Just had to vent my frustration - Saturday night was just a mess of a match decision wise. They are having wayyyy too much say in the way the game is playing. Not good

--
http://www.jenelle.net/
Floreat Pica
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2001 7:10 am

It's a block buster right?

Then why did we get the piss poorest umpires...you give your best to the best not the crappest.
Hang your heads in shame AFL 'i have to say it but yous couldnt run a chook raffle'

Where was colin hood by no doubt the greatest goal umpire in the business?

Get it right AFL you idiots.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2001 8:13 am

SHAMEFUL, DISGRACEFUL, AND PATHETIC...sums it up well I think. I was ready to run down and punch that goal umpire, that is the worst bloody decision in years. Turd got two goals from frees, couldn't get near the ball otherwise - Clemo did a great job on him (IMHO). Absolutely shameful, every single umpire from that game should be SACKED!!

JDF

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 20 August 2001).]
Pies rock Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2001 8:23 am

With three mins to go in the third quarter, just before Bucks took that speccy, Hird was given a free on the wing. I've looked at it numerous times and I want to know what the **** it was for. Kinnear almost touched him, the commentators said nothing, it's disgraceful how 'bumboy' is so looked after!!!

timagpie 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2001 2:07 pm

the afl umpires are shit and the afl are shit thay are #ucking shit.

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD UNITED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN GOD BLESS THEM ALL

Woody Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2001 5:55 pm

Check out the video's in the Magpie section on the AFL's website, in particular one titled "You just keep me hangin' on". This was going on all night, yet Ben Kinnear breathes on Hird. Arrrghhhh....

I think that pretty much sums up the nights events, I wonder if Buck's gets that much attention from his girlfriend.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: