Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2001 6:40 am
Post subject: I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHTReply with quote

People im pumped and excited i usually lay in bed like the bag of proverbial and sleep and thats about it.

But last night i had a dream (no jokes please) but it was so real it was scary we beat carlton at the 'G' and so it was we travelled to canberra needing a win to get into the finals.

People we won it was a sea of emotion and i remember malloy and lane jumping the fence celebrating with us at the end of the game.

WOW you beauty i woke up and was that excited i couldnt get back to sleep it was that real it was unbelievable.
just thought i would share that with you i know it sounds pretty silly but you never know ?

go you magpies you good things.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

[This message has been edited by magpie joffa (edited 21 August 2001).]

From The Outer 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2001 6:57 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

You're a true legend Joffa!

That's the spirit!

Flounder
From The Outer www.fromtheouter.com

Leonin5=star 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2001 7:40 am

lets hope you're a psychic!

pure magic...
Fradam Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2001 8:04 am

Hmm my dream had Elle McPherson in a Collingwood jumper. Cant say she was at the last game in Canberra though.

Fradam Wrote This
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2001 8:21 am

Thats ok FRADAM

Right now Anna K is taking off her collingwood jumper....oh yeeaah bring it on babes come and get the joff.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2001 9:57 am

good one joffa
bring on the bluebaggers, its time to make a black and white stand.

mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2001 1:45 pm

You think that was a dream? How about this.......

2 years ago, my sister (Jamjar) had a dream that Jarrod Molloy came to play at Collingwood. Once he was there, everything changed at the Club, and suddenly we had hope again. It was odd at the time because as good a player as Jarrod's always been, it's not like he was one of those absolute champions that we all wish played for us. (little did we know) When we did pick him up she immediately thought "This is IT! We're on our way" So now he's here, and we do have hope again.

Spooky.........Needless to say, Molly's now her football GOD and all she wants for her birthday (she's 32!!!) is a signed photo of him (can anyone help me there???)

I TRULY hope your dream comes true Joffa. And I hope Jamjars next one does too.

Earlier this year she had another dream. Collingwood won the 2003 Grand Final. I don't know about anyone else, but come pre-season 2003, I'm getting onto Centrebet EARLY!!!!

Pies rock Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2001 2:04 pm

On Saturday night as Pebbles was going back after the three quarter time siren, I visualised him kicking the goal, of me giving out a big roar, of Collingwood having all the momentum going in. He missed. During three quarter time I visualised us winning. Cheering our heroes off, being the happiest person on earth. We lost. I don't mean to spoil your dreams Joffa, but mine blew up in my face!

Eminem 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2001 2:10 pm

I just had an idea, since the game is being played in Canberra, Eddie should get them to stick a Collingwood flag on that huge flag pole on top of parliment house to signify the greatest sporting team in the country is playing a game there. They could do it on a Friday before we play. Parliment house was one of the most expensive buildings ever constructed they might as well put it to some use.

One step closer.

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2001 4:43 pm

oh no Pies rock plz don't tell me that i have the same nightmares of the Rocca bros missing goals and i think on Friday night even the Roos ppl did!

Fradam Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2001 4:36 am

Mandy is there any chance your sister has dreamed the Powerball numbers for tomorrow night?

Fradam Wrote This
mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2001 4:43 am

If she has Fradam she's not letting me in on them!!! But I'm happy to stick to her other dreams. Can't put a price on a Collingwood Grand Final. I think we'd all willingly trade a 14 million dollar powerball jackpot to see our boys hold up that cup, wouldn't we?????

Fradam Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2001 6:13 am

Nope sorry I'm taking the 14 million

Fradam Wrote This
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: