Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

TUCKMANDO

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2001 11:20 am
Post subject: TUCKMANDOReply with quote

The time has come to bring in Tuckmando (Brent Tuckey). I watched a little of the reserves today and i believe he has earnt his chance. If that means moving Molloy up the ground or Pebbles up back so be it. 6 goals in a game is unacceptable and changes must be made. Tuckmando has earnt his chance and hopefully will be rewarded.

Rintoul needs to be brought back into the midfield to add more grunt. Bring in Scotland and Adkins and Burns for sure. Give Lonie a rest in the reserves. Even Big Carl may need a rest for a week as well.

If we cant beat the Bulldogs then we are worse than i thought.

TUCKMANDO - give the guy a chance

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2001 2:56 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, give tucks a game!

the great number 17
DaicosForever 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2001 3:03 am

oddly enough I agree...we need something different as our set is becoming predictable. And that places too much pressure on Taz..
I have watched Tucks the last few weeks and he gives something of himself up forward and maybey a good foil for Taz and Rocca...He must be given a chance as should Burnsie who played a blinder...Chippa played well/didak and Rintoul actually looked a touch slow but still imposed himself well enough...

Louis

rash 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2001 6:39 am

I can't understand why Scotty can't get a game in the seniors. He is in the best players for Willi every week. I think his disposal is very good and I would prefer to see him delivering the ball into the forward line than Dimma or Licuria any day. These two get plenty of the ball but can't hit a target.

GIVE SCOTTY A GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2001 6:40 am

Mix it up Malty!!! Don't be so predictable.

JDF
afisher Sagittarius

Collingwood on the Great Wall near Simatai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2001 7:31 am

yeah, its a thought , . . but we should only bring in those who are part of the plan for next year, and Im not sure if he'll be around

Will he survive the cut ???

Legga 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2001 7:40 am

Well said. If the boys are suffering from the long season, then playing them continually is not going to do them any good. Tucks, definitely Scotland, Rintoul, chipper and Scotty need to be brought back in. Bucks looks injured, so rest him, along with Lonie, Carl, Dimma and maybe Lane need to go back. Josh also looked buggered after half time on Friday, and I couldn't understand why Anth wasn't in the ruck for a quarter maybe, especially since he was struggling up forward.

The room service guy 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2001 10:51 am

Legga, I can't see why Tys Lane should be dropped. He played what I thought was his best game since '99 in the circumstances.
I had a go at him on here last week, but I'm happy that he played well. He needs to play like that for the rest of the season and he should save his place at Pieland.
Carn Tys and the rest of the boys, pick yourselves up, and show the football public that we are worthy of being in the finals. None of the other teams want it, such as Geelong (hehehe), so lets consolidate our spot in the 8, and kick those dogs' arses.
CARN THE PIES!!

THE RUP IS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2001 6:05 pm

Nah Tyson Lane played well i thought. I think Rhyno Lonie needs a spell in the reserves at least for one week. My changes for this week would be as follows.

In Sir Scott Burns (one week too late already)
Tuckmando (Brent Tuckey)
Mark Richardson
Chad Rintoul (we need a tough midfielder as the dogs are dirty)

Out Turnover Dimmatina
Ben Kinnear (unlucky but tuckmando deserves a go)
Shags Wakelin (Freshen him up in the reserves)
Rhyno Lonie (The kid needs a rest)

This week i would leave Molloy deep in the goal square and try and leave him one out with the dogs backman. Tarrant should be given a licence similar to Richo of Richmond of a few years ago to roam where he likes and provide a mobile target.

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: