Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Williamstown

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaicosForever 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 4:03 am
Post subject: WilliamstownReply with quote

Anyone catch a glimse of our boys runnig out for Willy against Werribee, who had one loss for the year up to yesterday. Well
let me say our boys excelled in particular Didak,Scotland and I must say Tuckey was sensational. If he could only carry that form into the ones. I admit I have been critical of him but he played centre half forward correctly and I wonder if he has thrown himself a lifeline before the end of the year.
McKee, Hill and Cloke also contributed significantly. Cloke in particular played the back half with aggression and vigor although perhaps lacking in qualiy touches he certainly showed prescence..The only one perhaps I though should be better then what he actually is was Ukovic. Although he got his hands on the ball,too often he could not decide quickly enough what to do with it something unacceptable in a 23 year old player.

Didak's skills had me drooling I must say...

Louis

Seth 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 4:22 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched it as well they did really well. One thing I noticed about Tuckey's game is that he is very good overhead as long as he has space. It would seem that he wouldn't get that sort of room in the ones which is why he probably doesn't do as well. Scotland and Didak played very well.

'Go trig boy, it's your birthday'.
Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 2:26 pm

they were amazing!!!

~*~banger jr~*~
@shLicuria 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 4:16 am

WILLI WILLI WILLI! OI OI OI!!!

the guyz ROCKED!!!

under pressure, WHENEVA! and they still came out strrrrooonnngg!!

da 1 da only da @sh Licuria

PS... no one yell at me.. but.. its just something i keep sayin.. Tarrant for Tuckey... Tarrant for Tuckey...

PPS CARN WILLI!!!

rash 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 7:37 am

I don't know what else Heath Scotland has to do to get a game in the ones. He is in the best players week in week out. Maybe Malthouse doesn't like him. Give him a go for gods sake.

MarkT 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 7:48 am

First of all Rash, I agree it is time to give Heath another chance. In answer to your question, what he has to do is show the determination that Dimma and Rupe show. Then he would play at least as often as they do. Ther are 2 players who get the most of their talents and get senior games because of that. Having said that, Heath has shown a bit in recent times and I think it is time. I fear Malthouse may have already made up his ming though.

timagpie 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 3:23 pm

I must say that didak and hills ball handling skills and in particular didaks are strating to make my mouth water. Didak is ever so poised and it seems that he's got all the time in the world to get rid of the footy. I was at the game at point gellibrand on saturday against werribie and didak really reminds me of a daicos.

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD UNITED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN GOD BLESS THEM ALL

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 3:33 pm

TUCKMANDO TUCKMANDO

Surely he will get a game soon

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: