Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What happened to the after match function this week?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2001 6:36 pm
Post subject: What happened to the after match function this week?Reply with quote

Greetings all - long time reader first time poster
Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to the aftermatch function this week? Have been trying for a while to convince a few people at work to take at membership and organised social club guest passes for this week drove to the club after 12 hours night duty to pick them up and then discovered it was cancelled - although the website doesn't say this. Not really a good start!
And Joffa not all of us that have Legends memberships are wankers - I was in the cheersquad as a young girl and took out this membership I was lucky enough to be able to afford it and I would rather give my money to Collingwood than anyone else. I need to have reserved seats as I go every week but sometimes have to go after night duty and I am getting old and need some sleep!!Doesn't mean I love my boys any more or less than anyone else in the family.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 2:56 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

ok what have i missed here....if your refering to my comments sometime ago about the disgusting behaviour of some social club members who rubbish everything collingwood when we are losing games well tough titties and i stand by my comments,any one who thinks they have a right to bag our club and players and coach and administration and president when things are not going to well i indeed stand by my comments 'YOU ARE A WANKER'
its simple support your club through thick and thin any two bob hero can hide behind a computer name and cowardly attack those people who are working there arses off trying to get this club back on top.

And to those pathetic morons who stand up at the football dressed in black and white and yell abuse at our collingwood players go and get stuffed.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

[This message has been edited by magpie joffa (edited 11 August 2001).]

Leonin5=star 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 3:28 am

your spot on their joffa...those ppl piss me the f**k off..and there seems 2 be quite a few of them..its an absolute disgrace..and they call themselves collingwood supporters...

we're coming...
brodie_rocks! Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 6:49 am

OK, I'M SICK OT DEATH OF ALL U PEOPLE WHO KNOCK US CLUB MEMBERS. I HAPPEN TO BE A LEGENDS MEMBER, AN INNER SACTUM MEMBER AND A VERY ACTIVE SPONSOR OF THE CLUB. I ONLY EVA MISS ABOUT 2 GAMES EACH SEASON FLYING INTERSTATE WHEN I CAN. WE AREN'T ALL BAD. DON'T KNOCK US BECAUSE WE SPEND THE MONEY ON OUR CLUB JUST TO GET A FEW EXTRA PERKS LIKE THE RESERVED SEATS AND TRIPS MOST WEEKS TO THE ROOMS.

I HAVE FRIENDS WHO CAN TELL U WHAT SORT OF PERSON I AM AND, I DUNNO WHO'VE U'VE BEEN WATCHING, BUT I'M NOT LIKE NE OF THOSE MEMBERS U HAVE BEEN DESCRIBING SO LEAVE US ALONE!
I'LL B AT THE G TOMORROW IN THE FRONT ROW, ONE LEVEL UP BEHIND THE GOALS IN THE SOUTHERN STAND. TURN AROUND AND WATCH IF U MUST IF U DON'T BELIEVE NETHING I'VE SAID!

THE ONLY DISGRACE IN THIS TOPIC IS THOSE FEW WHO CHOOSE NOT TO BELIEVE IT AND TO DISS FELLOW COLLINGWOOD SUPORTERS WHO AT LEAST TURN UP TO GAMES UNLIKE MANY FROM OTHER CLUBS! LIVE WITH IT. WE ARE ONE NO MATTER WHAT U OR I OR NEONE SAYS!

GO MY PIE BOYZ. ROLL ON FINALS FOOTY.....

~ANGEL~
Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 7:22 am

calm down ange!

~*~banger jr~*~
brodie_rocks! Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 7:32 am

If u can't live with people like this in ur world or that of ne club, don't be a part of that club. Most of 'us' are the financial backing that keep the club going just by the amount of $$ we pay for the memberships so GET OVER IT!

U handle the cheer department, we'll follow. We'll handle the $$ department, u follow! Works both ways!

Now get out there and start cheering for those Pie Boyz like u & OTHERS (ALTHOUGH U MAY CHOOSE NOT TO BELIEVE THIS) do fantastically every week!

~ANGEL~

[This message has been edited by brodie_rocks! (edited 11 August 2001).]

[This message has been edited by brodie_rocks! (edited 11 August 2001).]
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 7:50 am

That was the point I was trying to make - NOT ALL social club members expect to be treated better than any other supporter - and maybe it is those who do, that feel they can bag the club the players etc. We purposefully moved our seats so not to have to listen to it as it is nauseating!! I really was just trying to find out why the aftermatch was cancelled and as no-one at the club knew thought some one here might know. No criticism of anyone was intended

[This message has been edited by bucks4ever (edited 11 August 2001).]
brodie_rocks! Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 11:15 am

All's cool with me if it's cool with u. I know the people who I think it is intended at and they don't sit anymore. They hang out in the bar behind all the seats and smoke in the stairwells. The cheer when we're winning, critisise when we're loosing type.

I just don't like being associated with people like that. The Legends and Captains members have changed this year. Last yeah a few sitting near me were noisy and the rest wern't but this year, everyone has gotten really excited and enjoy singing along with the cheersquad as we sit right above them at home games at the MCG!

Just don't generalise because not everyone is the same...

~ANGEL~
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 3:26 pm

Did it ever occur to u that sometimes when ppl bag the club and their descisions its because we care a great ***!ng deal about this club and it doing well is wot we want so badly! When things arent going right of course it upsets us and as paying members who spend so much time and money on this club we have every right to put our feelings forward. The fact that us social club members pay a lot more money than the average member or supporter should give us some advantage over normal members as far as benefits go but of course we r all equal if we give our all to Collingwood every week every day in fact just the same as those in the cheersquad arent any more superior than everyone else involved at this club!

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 2:35 am

Dont start spidez

Go back and read what i said infact it was directed at people with believe it or not ONE CLUB ONE MEMBERSHIP..

I will always stand behind my sentiments any person who pretends to be a collingwood supporter and stands up at the football and tears shit out of our players can go and get rooted i dont paticularly care who you are or where you sit it is not on.

So please before getting personal have the bloody inteligence to understand what im trying to say...
infact i will type it again

A SUPPORTER DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUBLICLY BAG THE SHIT OUT OF HIS CLUB...NEVER !!

YOU SUPPORT THROUGH THICK AND THIN THATS WHAT SUPPORT MEANS !!

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

brodie_rocks! Aries

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 1:40 pm

whateva!

But don't start generalising on who u believe it to be! Cause most of the time, u'll find it to be those drunk left in the topless bar on Punt road hours after the game, not the members upstairs. I sit there and not once this yr has ne in the sections near me stood up and done that!

I hear what u r saying and I don't like it either but don't direct all the blame to the legends members upstairs. It's NOT us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ANGEL~
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 3:37 pm

JOFFA....u r no dictator to me and perhaps the only one getting personal there was u!

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 6:57 am

this is all bullshit. people from ALL areas bag the team. who really cares if someone is a social club member, season ticket member, or legend member, the point is that the minority who do stand up and yell shit to the team are from ALL areas. and to whoever stereotypes the social club members for being social club members, just remember that as a group they pour a shitload of money into the club, they are SUPPORTING it. the clubs needs them, and who really cares if they are not as noisy as the cheersquad, they are still doing their bit. get over the pettiness of who pays what, because believe it or not they are still going to be there at the end of the day no matter how much whinging you do.

MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 7:16 am

Okay, I can't resist putting my two cents worth in! I'm a social club member and I have a reserved seat with the members at both Colonial and the G. I hear what everyone's saying about supporters/members who 'bag' their players (one of my real hates!) but you can't generalise about people you've never met just because of the type of membership they have.

I literally have to scrape the dollars together each year to afford my Captains Membership - but I love my Club and I'll do whatever it takes (within reason! LOL!) to pledge my support. And regardless of where I'm sitting I still scream, yell and cheer our boys on - win, lose or draw.

Unfortunately there is a minority of supporters who for some idiotic reason get some stupid thrill out of rubbishing their own players. They shouldn't even be called supporters! But please don't put all of us social club members in the same basket. I started as a junior supporter of the club and then spent 12 years in the cheer squad before becoming a social club member. I'm definitely no better than any other wonderful Pie supporter. And in fact one of the things I love about being a fanatical Magpie supporter is being a part of the "Collingwood family".

Let's stick together and enjoy the ride back to the top where we belong.

GO PIES!

Marg

brodie_rocks! Aries

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 10:29 am

I'm with u marge and CQ. STOP GENERALISING CAUSE IT'S NOT ONLY SOCIAL CLUB MEMBERS! IT'S THE REST OF U TOO!! IT'S EVERYONE! I'M NOT SAYING EVERYONE BAG THEM, I'M JUST SAYING IT COMES FROM NE SORT OF PERSON REGARDLESS OF MONEY!!! U DON'T HAVE TO PAY MONEY FOR A VOICE BUT MAN, ALL U BAGGING SOCIAL CLUB MEMBERS, I'D USE MY MONEY TO PAY TO HAVE U SHUT UP!

LET'S FORGET IT AND JUST BE THERE FOR OUR TEAM! WORRY ABOUT URSELF AND NOT OTHER PEOPLE! ROLL ON FINALS....

~ANGEL~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: