Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Sack Malthouse now

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swooper 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:40 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Cam wrote:
Bah where have the naysayers been for 6 weeks? In Brisbane's current form, at the Gabba, every team who visits there will be smashed. Unfortunately we didn't play them earlier on before they sorted themselves out.

so true....
woe_is_me Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:21 am

There are only two types of coaches. Those who have been sacked, and those that will be sacked one day.
So eventually, one day, the "doomsayers" will be right, and they will spruke "I told you back in 2004 that he should have been sacked", and they will feel so pleased with themselves.
Whatever lets them sleep well at night I guess....
red scorpion45 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:11 am

We badly need someone to help out in some key areas,since loosing Daniher our forward line has gone backwards badly,we are nearly last in point for and our accuracy in front of the sticks is appauling,lets at least try and see if Daicos in interested for starters,

Strength and conditioning,we are a mile behind other teams,whos in charge of this,Josh Fraser a prime example,yes he has been sick but for christs sake he badly needs to be introduced to a barbell,hasnt but on a pound of muscle since hes been at the club,hes not alone either with the majority of the team weak and easily pushed of the ball,not a single player in our club that has the opposition looking out the corner of there eye.

Tackling,man thats atrocious,again who is teaching us this,get an ex rugby player in please,how about Dean Lance or John Muggleton

Heres one from left field as we here theres no alternative coaches around,lets get Daniher back as assistant with a long term plan for head coach,we may even kick more than an average of 10 goals a game for a change
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:44 am

Bring back Terry Daniher.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:20 pm

magpie greg wrote:
This isnt bigfooty.

Gosh I miss Magpie Greg. In my humble opinion, he was the best ever poster in the history on Nick's. Truly a wonderful poster during my time here. Although we didn't always agree on every single issue, he was sensible, honest and he bravely challenged and confronted the dumb posters that needed to be questioned. He was probably too bloody brilliant and intelligent to be given a fair hearing on Nick's. Crying or Very sad Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6   

Jump to: