Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

dont give up on collingwood just yet

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leonin5=star 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2001 5:58 am
Post subject: dont give up on collingwood just yetReply with quote

9-9 isnt so bad...if melbourne some how beats geelong we will remain in the 8, if not will be 9th...if we beat bulldogs and carlton like we did earlier in the year, we might have a game against the kangaroos to make the finals...u know u could make the 8 on 11 wins and a good percentage(which we've got) every1's written collingwood off...but i still think we've got a good chance of makin the 8..we got a good break now and if we can beat footscray..we can make a real run at the finals...dont drop off just yet..go the pies!

we're coming...
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2001 6:24 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. I think the 9 day break could be just what we need going into the next game. We might even bring off an upset.

Mathematically we're still there. It's just the body language out on the field that tells you they've lost that self-belief they had earlier in the year ... as if they're resigned to mothballs in 4 weeks.

I don't care about the finals any more. I just hope we can win another game or two. We're not consistent enough to be a genuine contender for the premiership, so if we DO happen to make the finals we'll just be making up the numbers.

Our prospects for 2002 look a lot brighter. Hopefully by then our players will have the physical and mental stamina to maintain the rage for a full season.

We're getting there.

**floreat pica**

Black_White 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2001 12:10 pm

Ha Ha....a prediction that the dees could knock off the cats....and it came true!

I still don't like our destiny in other teams hands. We must start winning against the stronger teams or whats the point of even playing finals?

-Craig

FAITH

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2001 12:15 pm

If we cant win our remaining matches then we dont deserve to be in the finals. If we can win at least two matches then we deserve to be there.

But 6 goals in a match does not inspire confidence

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2001 3:12 pm

i have never given up on Collingwood

the great number 17
MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2001 5:37 pm

I think the most important thing is that the team finishes the year on a high. So even if we don't make the eight we still need to have a couple of good wins. There'd be nothing worse than finishing a year, where we've really improved, with a string of losses.

So come on Pies, let's give those Doggies a double dose of what we gave them in round 3!

GO PIES!

Marg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: