Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#19 Nick Davis

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azza 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 4:08 pm
Post subject: #19 Nick DavisReply with quote

My apologies for posting on an old post I'm not used to this but my stance still applies. Don't let Nick go!!!

Larsperson 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 4:14 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally if he doesnt want to play for us then I dont want him....he was my fav player to...such a shame but its very doubtful he will be in black and white next year and if his hearts not there then whats the point of keeping him?????

i_luv_tarkyn! Scorpio

Dream Big!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 4:22 pm

he is torn between playing for collingwood and living in sydney.
no matter wot nick does i will always support him. he always gives 110% and he will be sadly missed by all at collingwood. the pies wont give him away wifout a good deal so i think he will end up with us next year, (lets hope so neway)
good luck nick whereva u r next year, just as long as ur happy. u have been a star for the pies!!

PIES FOR 2003

Black_White 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 4:28 pm

The traitor may leave.
Just a matter of getting a decent trade for him.
If we don't, and he nominates for the draft, then Sydney will get him for nothing. If that happens, he and sydney should be charged with draft tampering.

-Craig

azza 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 4:34 pm

Point taken Larsperson. There are instances of players being at clubs under duress Daniel Chick, Des Headland etc etc . They still played and as long as club and player know where eachother stand this profesional game of ours still rolls on. I'm concerned that Collingwood will get Jack Shite i.e. a second or third round draft pick for a player with big investments in him, or we may even get a Mark Kinnear job done on us again that one still hurts a bit.

Magpie_Dan Taurus

The KING And I

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 4:38 pm

Apparently Sydney wouldnt trade their first round draft pick for Nick so thats 1 way they are deffinately not going to get him!

Go The Pies!

Dan

Go The Richo!

UNLEASH THE VL TURBO!

azza 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 4:47 pm

SCREW YOU SYDNEY NICKS' NOT GOING HOME!

ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 9:06 pm

sydney are seriously under-estimating nicks value if theyre not willing to give up a first round pick for a bloke that kicked 30 odd goals with OP, is just 22 who actually WANTS to play for the swans(honestly, why would anyone?) and bucket-loads of talent. that said, why dont collingwood just move his missus to melbourne?

bokka Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 11:06 pm

Looks to me that DAvis will sign a 1 year contract with CFC and be an important part of a premiership bid next year. If he gets over the OP Sydney will be lucky if Collingwood *accepts* a 1st draft pick for him.

Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 3:32 am

It's becoming more likely that he'll stay with us for another year. Keep in mind that next year WC have wirrapunda and judd out of contract. Both have stated they wouldn't mind going home to victoria. Wouldn't Judd be worthy of ND? I'd take that deal next year over anything Sydney could offer. Go for a 3 way next year I say!

My oxygen is Collingwood. Without it I die.
MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 3:55 am

I agree with Black_White (insert gasp here!)
if he doesn't want to play for us p*ss off, I've had enough of his lies about it this year and would hate to see a spot in the 22 go to him over some one who will give a 100%!

http://magpiemad.magpies.net/

azza 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 5:54 am

If Adam Goodes comes to Collingwood in exchange for Nick Davis I would say that is a fair deal. Adam Goodes was "mentioned" in the Herald Sun today as a possibility along with Michael O'loughlin but Goodes is what we need. I think even chucking in a lower draft choice would be feasible. I hope Goodes hasn't signed a contract to stay at Stinkney.

The Zapper 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 6:29 am

I understand people have very diverse opinions about Nick Davis coming or going and thats fair enough, but suggesting that if stays and signs on for another term that he would not be giving it his best I think is very unrealistic...

Coxonator 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 7:56 am

Sydney will not give up Adam Goodes or Michael O'Loughlin for Nicky D it's just not gonna happen!!!!!!

We should perhaps ask about the possibility of Crouch or Matthews + a later draft pick (more realistic and they are under-rated players) in the swap coz otherwise were gonna end up keeping him for another year and i just can't see him playing anywhere near his best footy after all this.

I really don't want to see Nick go but if we are successful in getting Caracella we can almost afford to off-load him but off course only for the right price!!

Go the mighty Pies in 2003!!!!

Coxonator 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 8:03 am

Jared Crouch
Guernsey Number: 28
Height 174cm
Weight: 78kg
Recruited From: Norwood (SA)
Debut: 1998
Date of Birth: 5 March 1978

ABOUT
Might not get the accolades of some of his higher-profile teammates, but the pacy little man has developed into a vital part of the midfield rotation. His ability to run with opposition playmakers and be an efficient ball-winner in his own right has boosted the side's potency. Extremely durable, he hasn't missed a game since his debut in 1998.
PLAYER HONORS
AFL Rising Star nominee 1998, winner of GF sprint 2002
PLAYER STATS
Brownlow Medal: 2001 votes 3; career votes 4.

Ben Mathews
Guernsey Number: 4
Height 182cm
Weight: 84kg
Recruited From: Corowa-Rutherglen (NSW)/Murray U18
Debut: 1997
Date of Birth: 29 November 1978

ABOUT
A composed and consistent performer highlighted by his third placing in the best and fairest. Played every game and was among the leading players at the club, amassing 410 disposals and generating great drive from defence. Also used with great effect as a run-with player on opposition stars. Hasn't missed a game in the past two seasons.

PLAYER HONORS
3rd best and fairest 2001; AFL Rising Star nominee 1999.

PLAYER STATS
Brownlow Medal: 2001 votes 1; career votes 3.

Go the mighty Pies in 2003!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12   

Jump to: