Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.... Fricken Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Western Magpies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pommie_Magpie Gemini

2010 in the bag... now for 2011

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:47 pm
Post subject: Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.... Fricken SweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetReply with quote

Oh god... I cannot wait to go to work on Monday..... all the hell I have been put through over the last few weeks.. (in particular after the Shockers game) will all be worth it on Monday when I shove it to every single Wet Toast fan I can find..... I expect to be Fired, arrested or beaten up... but I don't care.....

To me this is the best thing that has happened this year, better even than beating the Carlscum.... Not only did we beat the wet toast chardonnay set, we have become the first team to knock them off... also its the first time last place has beaten first place in something like 8 years.... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !!!!

It was great to see everyone at the function on Saturday, and I hope you are all as hoarse as I am... I literally have no voice left.. (mind you I did get just a little bit feral I guess... ) but by god it was worth it wasn't it.....

now we can enjoy listening to 6PR all week as we start to hear all the excuses from the Wet Toast mob, everything from "the umpires were against us" to "we were wearing the wrong footy boots" expect them all... we know they're gonna come....

I will finish off by saying to every wet toast supporter.... UP YOURS.... we were the better side on the day....

by the way... Tim Gossage... UP YOURS.... Lachey Reid... UP YOURS... George Gorillashit... UP YOURS....... Karl Langdon... UP YOURS..... and basically anyone else who have bagged us over the last week...... shove it up your clacker !!!!!!!

Nuff respect to the Pies......

Bring on the Hawks !!!

Steve

geejay Cancer

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:58 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I could not make it to the Hydie today - but talk about impressed. A great game and so sweet to knock off those Budgies.

Have had it up to the eyeballs at work with comments about how bad we were doing, Cannot wait to stick it right up them on Monday.

This is the start - we will head up the ladder from now on.

GO PIES.

Graham
05bucks Virgo

my blood runs black and white

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:30 pm

gee pommie, what do i say after that. all i can say is that when you live in perth its not essendon and carlton you have to beat its freo and west coast
AND WE DID IT. it was great.

Podiatrist Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:35 pm

May I suggest at least One minutes silence on the radio show for the Poor Weagles.

Ha Ha

The Pod

petedeb 

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:27 pm

what more can we say you have said it all think every collingwood suporter will be looking forward to going to work this monday and i hate monday's

Very Happy

Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:39 am

What a day it's been so far!!! I've given shit to every single eagles supporter I know at work.... and for once I'm not gonna let up!

I walked through the city today instead of catching the cat just so everyone could see the Collingwood tie and jumper being worn. This is more than sweet!

Great noise at the Hydey too.... thanks for giving my father in law the reception his eagles supporting ass deserved!!!! hahaha

All WA Magpies join the Western Magpies now:
http://www.westernmagpies.com
(At least go and sign the guestbook).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Western Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: