Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

I still have a voice

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Western Magpies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:34 am
Post subject: I still have a voiceReply with quote

After yesterdays horrible game, I still have a voice. I still love the boys and whilst today at work has been full of freo pranks on me, all it has done is steel my resolve to get behind them more.

I know the WA magpies will continue on their merry way, and I'll be there for the journey (and look forward to it). Chin up WA pies, this great club will turn around in the next few years.

All WA Magpies join the Western Magpies now:
http://www.westernmagpies.com
(At least go and sign the guestbook).
Pommie_Magpie Gemini

2010 in the bag... now for 2011

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:12 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear ya Blanch me ole matey !!!

My voice is a little worse for wear, more from calling Medhurst a Monkey boy and trying to get a rise out of Jeff Farmer (oh and the goal Umpire) Smile

The game was awful, but the day was great, at the end of the day, no-one left early and that just goes to show the PASSION that Pies fans truely have !!! Thanks to everyone that came out and cheered their boys on....

I have been copping an absolute flogging at work today... but hey I can take it........ I may be short, but I've got bloody broad shoulders....

CARN THE PIES !!!!!

Steve

_luvlicca_ Virgo

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:52 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I would just like to thank everyone who came and supported the boys on behalf of the western magpies committee and CFC. I know the day didnt turn out the way we would have liked it too but hey what can you do. We gave it to monkey boy medhurst and that wife bashing farmer, there was really nothing more we could do on that side of the fence. See Steve I told you guys we should have taken those umpires out when we seen them at the airport. I know thats not an excuse, but it sure didnt help us in anyway.
I hope that everyone who attended the fucntion had a wonderful time and I would also hope that the winners of the banner holding comp got a kick out of it.
Lets hope you all turn out to our next function at the Hyde Park Hotel in round 9 when we take on wet toast.

Carn the pies!!

!!YUMMY!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Western Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: