Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What is/was your plan?? Ambititions.....

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tazzies_girl Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:32 pm
Post subject: What is/was your plan?? Ambititions.....Reply with quote

Its been so boring on here lately so dont be afraid to ad your bit to this!! You dont have to do it as detailed as me, but you know what I mean....

Did/do you plan on going to Uni?
What age did/do you wanna get married?
When do/did you want your first child?
What was/ is your dream career?
What ambitions do/ did you have?

It doesnt really matter put whatever you like, u can also ad the type of husband you want, his job, where you wanna live, where you wanna travel... Put whatever you like!!

Did/do you plan on going to Uni? Yeh i do, I dont know what i plan on doing maybe business/events management/beauty/sport admin, i really arent sure.. I dont know how i'll pay for it, but i'm gonna do, i'll find a way

What age did/do you wanna get married?Engaged when I'm about 26, I wanna be married when i'm about 28/30

When do/did you want your first child? When I'm about 30 probably, or very late 20's.. I want a little girl first I think.. Girls clothes are much funnier than boys. I like the names Breanna, Alicia, Felicity
What was/ is your dream career? I've wanted to be a fashion designer since i was 7, i think i'd still like to have my own label and shop. But i have many things i could do, and i think i'll end up doing a few of them. The shop might come when i settle down a bit.

I think my hubby and i will settle down in Bendigo or Melbourne with our little family. If in Bendigo the kids can ride motorbikes in the yard. My husband wil probably play local footy and we'll go along every week and watch!!
mrs_tazza Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:57 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Did/do you plan on going to Uni? Yeah hopefully, I wanna own my own business one day, something to do with fashion, or textile and graphics, arts the only thing im good at.
What age did/do you wanna get married? Early to mid 20’s I guess, doesn’t bother me,
When do/did you want your first child? Round about the 25 mark, ive always wanted to b a young mother
What was/ is your dream career? Um, marry someone rich, then live off him hehe, nah anything I the fashion industry sounds like fun
What ambitions do/ did you have? I want a big family, 5 boys and 1 girl, and a nice house on the beach down in Warnambool. I wound be happy with whatever happens to me, as long as I don’t end up on the dole!

carlabuckley_05 Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:51 am

Did/do you plan on going to Uni? i'll be starting uni soon so the plan is working...

What age did/do you wanna get married? late 20's ..there's maybe 1 or 2 guys i'd marry tomorrow though

When do/did you want your first child? late 20's...no girls..i only want to have boys

What was/ is your dream career? something in the sports industry...elite player manager maybe? Very Happy

What ambitions do/ did you have? to make lots of money, travel...in the offseason ....marry someone good....see a few hundred g/f wins and ill be happy...

Hanskies Virgo

~~DUNN~~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:46 pm

Already have a Bachelors degree in Nutritional Science from LTU, heading back to Ballarat Uni this year to complete a Diploma of Education (seconday)

No age set, when I find the right guy and it feels right

No age set, just not for a long long time

Teaching, Dietetics

Teach for a few years, move to Perth and complete masters in Dietetics, then work as a dietician

Dont take life too seriously.....Its not forever
Hanskies» Created by Mum & Dad » Powered by Food And Water ltd. Est 1984.
HANSKIES© 1984-2006. All Rights Reserved.
tazzies_girl Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:03 pm

My cousin moved to Perth last year and she loves it! Now my other cousin has moved over there, i miss them both dearly but they love it!
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:27 pm
Post subject: Re: What is/was your plan?? Ambititions.....Reply with quote

Did/do you plan on going to Uni? I've done Certificate 3 In childrens services already, next week I start the Diploma which will take a year then I'm going to Uni to become a primary school teacher.
What age did/do you wanna get married? When it feels right, no rush!
When do/did you want your first child? Not for a long time, but if it happens, it happens. (just not right now!)
What was/ is your dream career? Primary school teacher
What ambitions do/ did you have? The first one pretty much covers it.

i_luv_tarkyn! Scorpio

Dream Big!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:47 am

I am currently at Uni and that was my plan to begin with. I decided on doing Nursing at the end of Year 11. Now into my 2nd year of Nursing I can honestly say this is what I want to do!

Whenever I find the right guy and the time is right for us both.

When its planned, my career is settled and I can fully support them

Nursing wise I want to be working at the Royal Childrens Hospital is the cancer ward. Cancer treatments really interest and fascinate me and I love children. To brighten up there day and help them to better health in some small way would mean the world to me.

I want to be successful in my career and make a difference to people's lives.
I also want to work in London after my degree and spend some time in a developing country.

*jess

camcutie33 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:17 pm

Did/do you plan on going to Uni? yes
What age did/do you wanna get married? 25
When do/did you want your first child? 26
What was/ is your dream career? work for the collingwood football club as a sports medicine trainer
What ambitions do/ did you have? MARRY CAMERON CLOKE LOL

katie_clokes_4eva Leo

:) :) :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:21 pm

Did/do you plan on going to Uni?I'm not sure If i am planning to go to university yet..still thinking.
I would like to get married form the age of 22 - 26. I think that is a good age.
I would like to have my first child at 26 atleast.
My dream career is to work at a sports club doing event management & sports adminastration which is what i hope to do.
ambitions are to complete my VCE and get a steady job & save up for an apartment for starters. Then work on my degree or courses etc

tazzies_girl Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:28 pm

Thats one of the things I wanna do Katie! (event management & sports adminastration) We're so cool haha!! Where are ya gonna do your work experience? or have ya done it?
sam. Capricorn

formally known as BRoDieZ^BaBY

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:14 pm

I was thinking of doing event management, or public relations type work, but i want a job thats going to give me a 9-5 job.. and with event managing, it isnt anything like that at all... arghh... you only have a job when people want you to plan stuff, and then its on weekends and stuff, you always have to be on call while the function is going on... and then who knows when you're next job will be? only when you get reallllly good and famous then people will want you...

even after all that thinking at the start of the year, i still attended heaps of info sessions, and still even thought about applying, but after seeing course outlines, im sorry, but it was total shit.

a friend of mine got into vic uni doing a diploma of event management, it started on monday, and yeah... she really didnt know about it, she just applied for the hell of it, and shes even saying to me how shit the course is.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
tazzies_girl Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:40 pm

My current boss did events man. He loved it but it probably differs from person to person. He did Hopitality/Events Man. So he worked for Sofitel and he loved it
Nutmeg Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:38 pm

God! Some of you have it all planned out right down to the age!!! I'm wondering how much/whether your plans will alter much as you get older (espesh regarding marriage and kids!).
Here's mine:
[b]Did/do you plan on going to Uni? Always planned on going to uni. Finished my Bachelor of Arts/Music end of last year, in a week and a bit, I start my 6th year of Uni, a Graduate Diploma in Education (secondary).
What age did/do you wanna get married? Not planning on marrying - it's a piece of paper I don't feel I need right now. Quite happy to 'live in sin' forever. Prepared to do it for convenient reasons (obtaining automatic citizenship in another country, tax purposes etc.)
When do/did you want your first child? As above. Not pumped about procreating, but if I do, I want to have all my kids by thirty, cos I want em to have grandparents - I'm with you carla buckley NO GIRLS
What was/ is your dream career? Never had a realistic DREAM regarding my career, but I've got to a point where I'm really excited about teaching (maybe I need my head checked??)
What ambitions do/ did you have? Make a contribution to the world - whether it's working my butt off at my rugby club to keep us afloat, or teaching one person to enjoy and understand something they never thought of, I don't mind.

bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:28 pm

Did/do you plan on going to Uni? i just got into La Trobe Uni in Bundoora in Social Sciences- I deferred for the year to go into the workforce
What age did/do you wanna get married? sometime in my 20's
When do/did you want your first child? 20's
What was/ is your dream career? music journalist, but i still have a desire to be a musician
What ambitions do/ did you have? same as above!

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:48 pm

Did/do you plan on going to Uni? i just got into La Trobe Uni in Bundoora in Social Sciences- I deferred for the year to go into the workforce
What age did/do you wanna get married? sometime in my 20's
When do/did you want your first child? 20's
What was/ is your dream career? music journalist, but i still have a desire to be a musician
What ambitions do/ did you have? same as above!

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: