Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Player sightings and players uve met

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lu Lu 25 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:26 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you, I really like Shane's gf Olivia too, she doesn't seem faux!! But the girl guy was with on the other hand, she thought she was just fabulous, i felt like saying to her, Honey we could all look like that if we had a boob job, didn't eat and went to the solarium every day!! (Am I mean for saying that!!??
Josh's girlfriend Kylie was gorgeous, she smiled at us, think she could tell my friend and i were whispering about Josh.
tazzies_girl Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:40 pm

lol hillarious. Ure not mean at all darlin. Some of those girls all look the same. Bone skinny, blonde, makeup and tanned
Lu Lu 25 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:24 am

Thanks tazzies_girl.
They do! What do you think of Chris's gf I am not a fan at all.
Think he could do alot better Laughing
tazzies_girl Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:25 pm

me 2, not at all. She seems very fake. I reckn shes had a bit of an effect on Taz, dont judge me for sayin that, i no he's his own person but i must say since he ended with Celeste and now with her, he's more into his looks, lets say more Metro. With Celeste he seemed like dirtbike boy, but now he's a fashion boy in magazines and social events. He used to just wanna keep it quiet and block attention from himself now he brings it upon himself (not such a bad thing coz i luv seeing him). Who no's he mite just hav changed his mind himself.
sam. Capricorn

formally known as BRoDieZ^BaBY

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:46 pm

Haha so thats 3 of us who have seen daney at hp.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Lu Lu 25 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:04 pm

I agree 100% tazzies-girl, and since he has been with her he hasn't been the same player!! She'e EVIL... Evil or Very Mad Ha ha Laughing

Dane must love Highpoint, Im going tomorrow so ill look out for him!! ha ha
sam. Capricorn

formally known as BRoDieZ^BaBY

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:42 am

Haha yeah, I went there tonight (friday), but nah, didnt see him lol.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
RitchieColeRocks Leo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:12 pm
Post subject: ....Reply with quote

bha ha ha ha. so true . . . so so true!

you can basically ALWAYS pick the bitchy girls by the looks they give. Mind you though, one of my best mates is 10 times better looking then all of their girlfriends, she is completly natural looking (spitting image of the old delta from when she was first on neihbours) and she is the most down to earth girly i know.

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:55 pm

Yes, most of the players GFs are fkn moles. Cos they think they're so superior and so much better then the lowly fans.

Not that I've seen any of them for ages, but I'm thinking some things just don't change.
RitchieColeRocks Leo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:34 pm

haha here's a funny story.
I went out one night and i was in the toilets trying to wash my hands...
there was this girl hogging the hole mirror fixing her hair and admiring herself. i finally got my hands under the tap and toddled out *she was still there admiring herself*. i walked out (very drunkinly) and this guy is giving me "the eyes" i've looked down to give him a dirty look and it was collingwood player. later on i saw that barbie with him and i was informed that she was his girlfriend.
i thought it was funny... she was busy loving herself cause she was with him, and whilst she was doing that he was busy trying to pick up... HAHAHA

Lu Lu 25 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:38 pm

That is so funny RitchieColeRocks, Where were you? Are you going to tell us who it was!!
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:25 pm

Nick Maxwell's g/f Erin is just divine. THey've been together since high school, come from the same town and are the same age.

I sat next to her at the Season Launch and she really is a lovely person to talk to and absolutely no different from any other 22 year old girl, although i did give her heaps about being the footy player's blonde bimbo girlfriend, but she knew i was only kidding!

Same as Tex Walker's girlfriend, she's also a really lovely girl (but i've forgotten her name)

Erin told me that the nicest female she'd met was Buck's wife Tania, who welcomed her to the club with open arms and looks after all the new girls because when she was new, she was treated like crap by the ones who'd been there for ages, so she swore she'd always treat the new girls well.

tazzies_girl Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:16 pm

yeh i reckn Tania would b a luvly chic, there a good couple those 2. Ya gonna share who it was RitchieColeRocks?? ya cant just start like that and not say, to harsh mate
RitchieColeRocks Leo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:21 pm

ha ha ha nah i'm not gonna say who it was (player privacy).

also myself and another girl from this board were out one night... and one of the players were trying to pick up anything that moved *including us* and his girlfriend had just left.....

i_luv_licca Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:04 pm

Cam Cloke's gf at the time (season launch time) was really nice, she was i think 19? and studied at swinburne. My mum was talking to her about how hard it is to be a footballers gf... she said that it is very hard, as you have to keep an eye out for all the girls throwing themselves at the boys etc

it would be hard i guess...would need lots and lots of trust, unless u find a wonderful guy like licca hehe

Live, Love, Laugh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11   

Jump to: