Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre Match v Bloose...all comments here thanks.......

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BBHS Cancer

bbhs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:31 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

heath scotland will break his leg in this game I can see it now.
Leon Davis will have 22 touches and kick 5 goals
we will trail early then kick the last 5 goals of the game to run away winners.
Clement to keep fevola to 2 kicks so as per usual he wont shower after the game.
PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:54 pm

I have a feeling in my water that the boys will come out and FLOG the blue boys,BUT time will tell.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:57 pm

Ah. . . . . Where did you get it? feeling in his or her water that the boys will come out and FLOG the blue boysBUT time will tell
uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:04 pm

Can't wait for the team to be listed,... so i'll have a go:

F Burns Tarrant C2
HF Lockyer Rocca Carracella
C Shaw Woey Rowe
HB Morrison Clement Cole
B Johnson Presti Wake's

Fol: Fanning, Holland, Lica

Int: Davis, Maxwell, Walker, *O'Bree

*If i'd of watched Willy i might sneak someone else in for OB - 1 more chance!!!
- Lonie & Williams should be given full games at Willy.
- Looking forward to Holland to Campo
- Hope Davis, Johnno, Burns, Lockyer get a run in the middle - EVEN Cole busting open a few packs to exploit the Blues 'soft' followers,........ did i just call the kettle black(&white)??

Hopefully the 'media-rocket' went up far enough this week to kick a few into action!! If we win Saturday & ANZAC, 2-3 will be acceptable with Fraser & Didak to return...?????

Gonna have to watch the footyshow tonight - I'm KEEN!!!!
Let's GO PIES!!!
BBHS Cancer

bbhs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:07 pm

o'bree had a game high 8 tackles last week
uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:13 pm

Were they 'effective' tackles??,.. or out on the full
BBHS Cancer

bbhs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:14 pm

they where clanger tackles
Daks Libra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:16 pm

bringbackheathscotland wrote:
heath scotland will break his leg in this game I can see it now.
Leon Davis will have 22 touches and kick 5 goals
we will trail early then kick the last 5 goals of the game to run away winners.
Clement to keep fevola to 2 kicks so as per usual he wont shower after the game.

Gimme some of what you've got.

© Daks 2006
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
BBHS Cancer

bbhs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:22 pm

insight?
DaVe86 Scorpio

Man of Steele

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:08 pm

If we are going to win this match, collingwood cannot let loose players in carltons defence. Carlton is a good side at rebounding from 50 with players like lappin, houlihan, carazzo all in good touch in the early stages of the season. If they are allowd to freely run the ball out of defence, they are quicker than us through the middle and will get the ball to fev and whitnall with ease. If we however bottle the ball up in our 50, players like burns and lica and woey will become so beneficial and we should get about 4 scrappy goals that way.

If u look at the game last week, sheedy played soloman and johnson up forward, 2 slow players with guts and can tackle. Continually, mark johnson pushed aside matty lappin with ease, broke tackles, took marks over him, and lappins influence was lessened. In the last quarter, lappin ran free and johnson couldnt keep up. Also, soloman gave teague a really hard time which allowed lucas to get 1 out with norman many times. Norman was no match.

I think mick should throw burnsy and Lica up forward if they are playing loose man and just make things difficult for them. We are a better scrapping team and will beat them at ground level as we did against adelaide last week. THe problem was they had too many loose man in our 50 and rebounded it easily. We can afford to run a midfield of shaw, rowe, johnson because they can match carltons pace and carlton have no good in and under players. Again id love to see shaw on stevens as shaw will enjoy been led to the ball and will match his pace.

Mick took burns off a lot last week. This week id like to see burns rest up forward and take matty lappin to full forward where burns will beat him easily. As i said, if they cannot rebound out of our 50, they are no chance because we are better scrappers. Also if Tarrant and Rocca only have one opponent each they will be more effective. The problem has been that there are no crumbing players in our 50. If Tarrant and Rocca have players to crumb, their influence will be greater as they can just provide a contest and make sure the ball gets to ground level.

In the last few weeks it has been essential they mark as there are 3 opponents waiting for the ball to drop to the ground. If Licuria, woey, burns, lockeyer, holland and co are waiting for the ball to hit the ground, players like cloke and rocca who can break up packs become dangerous.

I think we gotta go man on man this week. We cannot flood effectively as them as they are faster and fitter at the moment. If it turns into a contest where each team is dropping numbers behind the play, carlton will win by 50 points atleast.

I think its time mick asks each player to be accountable, give young players big jobs on good players. This way mick can assess who looses and wins their position and who can be trusted with big roles on big occasions. No point going on the way we have been going. Lets go back to basics, man on man. Carlton in return will not be able to flood as easily.

Sultan of spin Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:47 pm

Just heard on Chanel 10, Maxwell In Lonie Out

I can't believe that Williams is still in, this is a bloody disgrace Malthouse needs to wake up to himself!
35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:49 pm

Yes, we need to play hard physical football this week, but for god's sake
REMEMBER...

We CANNOT afford to go into the Anzac game minus two more players because of suspensions!!!!! Go hard but do it fairly!!!

I hope Dave is actually MM, because that is the game plan we need to use! Taz & the other forwards need to concentrate on NOT letting that ball out of our 50!

But more importantly we need to PLAY FOR EACH OTHER!!!!

There are a couple of guys in danger of not doing this because their spots are in danger, and will try to do the flashy things. We need to tell these guys that they will NOT be dropped next week as long as they go HARD for FOUR quarters, and that that performance will be judged not on how well they played, but how well they played FOR THE TEAM!!!!

We CAN do this, but only if we are mentally 100%

GO PIES!!!!!! and DONT get suspended!!!!

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
Big T 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:24 pm

By all accounts T Cloke is ready to go.

Shits me that Hawthorn play Franklin, first year, dominates. Kepler Bradley dominating with Essendon.

Lets play C3 and C2, gee I'd love to see that.

effenfoxes 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:43 pm

Dissapointed to see williams still in no wonder players like scotland want to leave I heard C3 has in his contract not to play seniors due to studies dont know if correct still think side is good enough to get across line only worry is blues strong finishing game needs to be out of reach coming into Q4
35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:34 pm

A bit surprised to see only one change, and a bit surprised it was Lonie for Maxwell. Lonie hardly got a run on Sunday (played 30%), while Maxy didnt seem to do anything much against Box Hill. He was okay, and actually seemed a bit better when Gotchy moved him up forward for a bit (or was he following a bloke?), but he wouldnt have been in Willi's best, while T Cloke & King would certainly have been, Cloke especially. Egan's an emergency, but then so is C1 who did very little at Willi, I'd wanna see a huge improvement in Egan's hand & foot skills before he gets the nod.

A little surprised to see Williams get another go, but I suspect this is because his actual job is in far more danger than Ryan's, so he's been given another chance, but lets not forget he was amongst our best in the pre-season games.

Amazing stats on Fev/Whitnall against Taz/Pebbles. Our blokes have taken 3 more marks, had just four less kicks, & 3 less scoring shots, yet they've scored 34 points total to Carltons 66!

Given that we've lost our 2 games by a total of 38 That's our season right there!

Their blokes are confident, ours arent. The only way to change that is with a few wins. I gotta admit I dont feel confident about this one, I feel like our blokes just have too much pressure on them. If your problem is nerves the last thing you need is all this rivalry shite.

Ah well...

Go PIES!!!!!

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7   

Jump to: