Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre Match v Bloose...all comments here thanks.......

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shackleton Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:18 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

speaking of rivalry.....

LETS STICK IT RIGHT UP EM.

GO PIES

Smash the bastards, we lose to the scum again and it will ruin my year. Go out rough the pricks up, knock that cheeky grin off Betts face.

Draw a line in the sand. Fly the flag...

lol
Sultan of spin Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:13 pm

"Draw a line in the sand" who let Dermie in here? Lol

In all seriousness though I agree with you, it is time for us to stand up and be counted, it is now or never and all that. If we loose this one it is all over for the season and dare I say it but it will just about be all over for Malthouse at CFC, so with all that on the line surely we will have a crack.
perthmagpie Aries

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:13 pm

I wanna see Walker play as Full forward. He is not a ruckman. Cam Cloke can ruck. He has the leap, agression and nouse. I would like to see Maxwell come in with King for Williams and O'Bree.

We need to remeber the art of winning when we get in a winning position.

Brett 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:57 pm

I dont if i can cope with another loss to that fithy rotten pack of bastards we have lost too many in a row it will be a hard day at the office but PLEASE woods at least beat the scum and give something for us to go on with. A round three loss to Carlton is not worth contemplating and to think i remember in the 70,s at primary school runing around saying that Carlton would never get in front of Collingwood in wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:50 pm

I dont agree about it being all over if we lose this one, Anzac day is a bigger game for us. We can lose this and still finish anywhere from first to last.

But geeeeez it'd be hard to bear, and if we do lose it makes the Essendon game a whole lot harder, especially if they pick up a win, and they've only got Whorethorn with Diver back in the side.

Come on guys, give it everything, if it isnt make or break, it's pretty damn close!

And SOS, can we PLEASE stop with the 'sack Malthouse' stuff? No such decision will be made no matter how bad we go, because NO ONE is dumb enough to dump the coach after round 3! Perpetuating that kind of talk only serves as grist for the media whore mill & hurts Collingwood.

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
Sultan of spin Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:30 am

Steve wrote:
if we loose we better bloody well win the fight!
time for some old fashion Collingwood hard ass football!

I'd love to see some traditional hard arse footy and we have the guys to do it, Burns, Licuria and Holland are as hard as any midfielders in the game and our big guys have plenty of go in them aswell: Rocca, Tarrant, Cloke and Walker are big boys and could do some serious dame. BRING IT ON!
Sultan of spin Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:36 am

I understand what you are saying 35forever but I disagree, as fair as I'm concerned if we loose this week that is it. 3 loses against teams that finished in the bottom 6 last year means it's over to me. If we can't beat the shit teams (which footscray and the crows definitely are) how are we gonna beat the good ones? simple we won't.

I'm not saying MM would be sacked next week if we loose, becasue we won't but like I said if we loose this one the season is gone and If we have another crap season then I reckin the coach will go at seasons end.
35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:07 am

Yeah, losing against three piss poor teams from last year would have things looking pretty nasty, but it's still too early to put up the shutters simply because we dont know how those teams are going this year. The dogs have already looked better this year than last, adelaide very nearly knocked West Coast off, and Carlton won the Wizzo and beat Essendon.

If we go 5-0, I'll be starting to think about the draft.

And didnt we all say we wouldnt know anything until round 5?

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
Warbler 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:52 am

Pleeeeese win over the filth - then the year is not a total write off
Beat them twice & there's a light at the end of the tunnel
Beat them twice & win over Bitchmond & we have at least something to shut up our greatest tormentors .
Mind you a FLAG would do the job even better
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:09 am

Apparently there was a team dinner on Monday night and Tuddy (and someone else cant remember who) addressed the players about the importance of beating Carlton.

We have much bigger stronger bodies so why dont we really embrace the spirit of rivalry week and use them to good effect on Saturday.

themilleys Libra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:00 am

I watched the Williamstown game on the weekend and Travis Cloke and David King are the only two players who could come into the side based on form. Travis was very good. Egan has some class about the way he moves but he still seems a little way off. Having said they he could be worth a punt as an inclusion due to his pace and crumbing ability
uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:08 am

Carlton remind me a little of our 2002 side in that they don't have a classy list, but they seem to be RUNNING hard for each other - for each other!!!!!

I feel that this is a key ingredient that we seem to be missing at the moment.
So hopefully we'll be able to add a dash of run, a fist of fury, a pinch of confidence, a cup of hunger & about 1.2million kilo's of kicking skills!!!!!!

This isn't do or die yet, but 1-2 sounds so much better than 0-3!!

-Lonie & williams out please!
-Lets stack the forward line with class and get it in their quick!!

Looking forward to a great day at the footy (as long as we win Wink )
swooper 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:59 pm

Its rivalry round.....

RIVALRY!!!!

Let's try and re-discover that this week Pies, it may not mean much to younger supporters, but those of us who suffered thru the 70's and 80's (and 90's - god where does it end Sad ) can remember how GOOD it feels to beat Carlton. A true traditional rivalry. Let's not forget them beating us TWICE last year (when we should have won)

Go and get them Pies and let's turn things around!
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:22 pm

I am going to make a prediction that some time (more than likely early) there will be a bit of biff!...Due to the media this week and the pressures that have been placed on Collingwood as a whole, I have a feeling that this pressure will be released and who better to release it on than the scumiest filth of the Lot! I sure as hell hope it does because I for one as a footy fan am getting pretty sick to death of this soft cock footy that teams are pumping out week in, week out....time to let Carlton know just who in the hell they are playing this week....Let them know that the old VP spirit is still alive and well at the Good Old Collingwood....JUST HURT EM PIES!!!! HURT EM!!!

Cheers

stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:21 pm

Unfortunately I will be attending a funeral on Saturday so I will not be able to go to the game otherwise I would be going although I don't expect to win.

I tipped Collingwood for the last two weeks and I got seven last week.
I am not tipping them on Saturday - even though I hope I'm wrong I cannot see any good football coming from the team we've seen so far.

Prove me wrong Pies.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7   

Jump to: