Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre Match v Bloose...all comments here thanks.......

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:50 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

rand corp wrote:
Yep Cam, we could even go through the rest of the year undefeated and win the flag! Or, we could wake up and smell the cattle sewerage.

That's silly. It is easily possible for us to be 2-3 and still in the hunt. The 'rest of the year' stuff is unnecessary.

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:11 pm

Well, season is apparently on the line....anyone got any idea wot the odds are. Might be a good time to invest a few quid on the pies.
bokka Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:01 pm

I think we can beat them in the midfield. If we can hold FEvola and Whitless, which is a good chance with our backs in form and provided we can keep their midfield delivery under the pump...

If we can deliver better and faster and get a bit of fluidity and unpredictability in our forward play, and especially if Carrot continues his good form, we are a big chance. As you say it's X% above the shoulders (I'd say more like 50%) so if the players keep faith in the coaching (there's no other way) and keep backing themselves we're in with a big chance.

I have to say, Caracella is playing a lot better and with much more fire than with the UnBearables, looks like he's going to be excellent for the team - very good replacement for Nick DAvis.
lethalburns Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:01 pm

Just show some bloody heart, Pies.

After the 2002 Grand Final I was prouder than any Brisbane Lion supporter could have been.

We were never the most polished team, yet we had determination that no one could rival.

Bring it back.

Our current midfield setup will struggle. I would like to see Leon Johnson Shaw and Lokyer spend more time in the middle. Can Cole spend more time in the middle and less time on the bench?

The bench cannot be doing anyones confidence good and it seems all our players find their ass on it.

Last edited by lethalburns on Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
dalyc Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:03 pm

London Dave wrote:
Well, season is apparently on the line....anyone got any idea wot the odds are. Might be a good time to invest a few quid on the pies.

You can get $2.82 on Betfair at the moment. Carlton at $1.52

Chris
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:06 pm

Please Pies, please run in numbers, please get to the ball in numbers, and please crumb the ball. Please.
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:08 pm

dalyc wrote:
You can get $2.82 on Betfair at the moment. Carlton at $1.52

not long enough yet.
M@®© Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:10 pm

This is one of the two we owe them from last year.

Switch on Pies

Sultan of spin Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:07 pm

The problem is that our 1st 5 games are about as easy as it gets, after that we have St. Kilda then Freo on the road so if we don't win our next 3 (which looks almost impossible the way we are playing ATM) we are gone.

If we get rid of Williams, O'Bree and Lonie this week and bring a few guys that are perpared to have a crack who knows. I think King is a certain starter this week he was excellent last week for Willi, the other ins will come from: T. Cloke, Egan, Maxwell and even Lokan would be better value than those guys ATM.
Doc63 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:36 pm

Carlton arent travelling all that well at the moment either, but their last quarter against the Bummers was way better than anything we have done so far this year. I hope I'm wrong, but I cant see us beating them.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:29 am

I'll probably be flamed but I have thought REALLY hard about this game. However I have seen the last two games and their totally insipid & error ridden lame efforts just wont leave my thoughts. Sadly, I just cant see Collingwood winning this week on that form. I can only hope and pray that their form lifts to far greater heights. I'll be there to help lift them!!

Esto Collingwood Perpetua!
Sultan of spin Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:50 am

Lazza you if you are flamed it will only be if people can't see the facts, the facts are that we are playing shit footy at the momment and if we don't improve dramatically we will get pumped, but let's hope that a couple of team changes do the trick and the boys play the foory we know they are capable of.

I still reckin our best is better than anything the Bloose can dish up, but at the momment we are no where near our best, fingers crossed!
bwphantom Virgo

It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:46 am

%$^Ł$%^&%% the lot of you. I am so sick of the utter sh#t being sprayed around. What are we team media analysers or farking Collingwood supporters. Each week we play I am confident we will win. Football is Football, however some of you are treating it like it will hamper your lives. Geez if you get this depressed over footy I would hate to see what your home lifes are like.

For F##k sake we are playing Carlton. Show some bloody balls and get behind the boys and display some confidence in them. Not only is the public, media and everyone else from the Old lady on the street bagging us, but we the so called supporters are. And that is farking pathetic. Lift your socks up, tuck in your jumper and start to look like a Collingwood supporter. If you want to talk about how Carlton are going to beat us then go post on their site, I am sure they would just love to hear about how Collingwood supporters are conceding defeat already.

WE WILL BEAT CARLTON, WE WILL BEAT ESSENDON, WE WILL BEAT NORTH MELBOURNE, WE WILL BEAT WEST COAST EAGLES, WE WILL BEAT FREMANTLE, WE WILL BEAT SYDNEY, WE WILL BEAT BRISBANE, WE WILL BEAT ST KILDA, WE WILL BEAT FOOTSCRAY, WE WILL BEAT RICHMOND, WE WILL BEAT HAWTHORN, WE WILL BEAT ADELAIDE, WE WILL BEAT PORT, WE WILL BEAT GEELONG AND WE WILL BEAT MELBOURNE MELBOURNE.

It is round three, there is plenty of footy to come so stop the whining and whinging shit and just support your team for F##k sake.

GO PIES FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jock McHale
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
bokka Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:47 am

I think it is safe to say that you are not related to the other NBB Phantom...
Doc63 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:55 am

bwphantom wrote:
WE WILL BEAT CARLTON, WE WILL BEAT ESSENDON, WE WILL BEAT NORTH MELBOURNE, WE WILL BEAT WEST COAST EAGLES, WE WILL BEAT FREMANTLE, WE WILL BEAT SYDNEY, WE WILL BEAT BRISBANE, WE WILL BEAT ST KILDA, WE WILL BEAT FOOTSCRAY, WE WILL BEAT RICHMOND, WE WILL BEAT HAWTHORN, WE WILL BEAT ADELAIDE, WE WILL BEAT PORT, WE WILL BEAT GEELONG AND WE WILL BEAT MELBOURNE MELBOURNE.

I want you to take those pills and pour them down the sink.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7   

Jump to: