Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

That Was The season That Was?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2001 11:04 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I am worried. have we now incurred the july curse? (last win was adelaide on 30 june). nah - perish the thought. let's whip those dawkers and dockers!!

"everyone's a winner hot pies"
jamjar 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2001 4:41 pm

I agree with Mandy (not just because she happens to be my sister), they are a good team, headed for greatness, Didak shows something. And so-called supporters, like those two we sat near make me sick. There is nothing worse than hearing Collingwood people bag Buckley. We owe him the same loyalty that he showed our club during the UnShaw years.

Jarrod - My football God

OutKast 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2001 4:58 pm

I think you must have been sitting near me mandy and jamjar, cause i had two old bags behind me who were relentless with their abuse of Collingwood players. They came up with some pearlers like 'Presti shouldn't be at the club, 'Lonie you're weak', 'Tarrant you're lazy'...and my favourite 'Buckley you are a disgrace'. Then when i told them where to go they suggested that i should move seats if i don't like it. The only thing more annoying than an arsehole opposition supporter is an arsehole Collingwood supporter. Maybe i should give the reserved seats the flick and move to where the real Collingwood people are.

"Football's coming home, it's coming home..."
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2001 5:20 pm

Yeah too true outkast...........its amazing that you cant say what u want sometimes..............thats why i sit in the Ponsford stand in the Outer Cheersquad........You are free to say what you like and its a great atmosphere being with the real Collingwood Supporters..........

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: