Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

RAYS OF SUNSHINE FOR THE MAGPIES

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
timagpie 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2001 3:58 pm
Post subject: RAYS OF SUNSHINE FOR THE MAGPIESReply with quote

Its TiMAGPIE and its been long time no post.
As a passionate MIGHTY MAGPIES member and supporter I am seriously seeing alot of light now for us.
This season has been one giant turning of the corner for the magpies and I can only see great and positive things for the magpies now I am serious.
What was every bodys option on didak and the new rookie hill.
Didak is super quick and great balance and hilly looks like our answer to essendons peverall. They have great youthfull talent the pies and now we must know this.
At work a work mate how is a keen hawks man said that in 1/2 years time watch out for the magpies watch out.
Give them 1 more pre season and here they arrive.
Credit must be due and faith to the players coaching staff.
Mick Malthouse was spot on he said that you don't want to get over whelmed by the high expectations of 1 season or else you will lose focus of the long term goals that are to be achieved.
EVERYBODY THINK LONG TERM NOT JUST THIS YEAR
THE FUTURE WE AWAIT THE MAGPIES ARRIVAL

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD UNITED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN GOD BLESS THEM ALL

timagpie 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2001 4:24 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I was listening to triple m broacast of the game and after wards quarters and bt sid that we are a year ahead of schedule so just think of whats to happen in the next year.
I PREDICT A TOP 4 SPOT NEXT YEAR 2002.
This year how many of the so called footy experts placed COLLINGWOOD in the final 8 none of them did and they all prediced for us to finish in the bootm 5 say 13 th for us to finish higher then that is an out right imporvement and this season has been the magpies renassance begininng and re birth. Thats all I have to say.

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD UNITED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN GOD BLESS THEM ALL

biodave 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2001 4:39 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh great call timagpie.
We have exceeded all expectations and the players and coaching staff ought to be congratulated for their monumental effort. I think Joel said that every win this season was a bonus considering where he finished last year. I totally agree. Contrary to 'expert' opinion, the pies' had tremendous self belief in the preseason to finish in the top 4. Although they've still got unfinished business, they've already displayed enormous determination to crack the 8. And the best thing is that they are young and hungry. Two reasons among many as to why Collingwood are on the improve.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: