Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match v Cows..all comments here

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zeke Scorpio

Growl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:40 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully Taz takes a leaf out of McLeod's book and responds to Robert Walls' article.
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:56 pm

I don't know if anyone wants to see them, but I will try and upload some pics of the game tomorrow.
Sultan of spin Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:56 pm

Once again are very accurate analysis from DaVe86, I mentioned in an earlier post that I thought the decision to start Brodie on McLeod was ridiculous. I didn't think that Tarrant and Rocca were as bad as everyone is making out, they did have 9 scoring shits between them as well as a couple of OOB, If they had kicked 7 or 8 goals we would have blown them away and everyone would be talking them up.
Seth 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:28 pm

scullee wrote:
Bloody awful to watch

the highlight for the day was number 4 in the little league who kicked 4.1 in 10 mins

Hey I saw that too. We had more fun cheering him on. Funny though he wasn't that excited when he was kicking goals. Great game. Anyone know the name of him for future reference.
perthmagpie Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:34 pm

I thought our endeavour was pretty good. Again it was very disappointing. We have long forgotten the art of winning. We can still win the ball enough to win the match. Plenty of possession time. Yes the kicking was god awful. That second quarter was embarrassing. But I thought there were quite a few positives:

Cameron Cloke: competes very well. Has a leap, goes hard, reads the play, is even bigger this year. A player of the future. Very exciting what he'll be in two or three years.
Rowe: again very promising. Miskicked a couple times badly like 95% of anxious to impress, young players tend to do early in careers. Keep him in the team every week.
Caracella: a natural forward and will demand the ball more in the future as the players up the ground get to know what he can do.
Rocca: seems to have his leap back again after last year's niggling injury.
Lica: racking up heaps of possessions again. I think his disposal is okay now. Just about leading the AFL for possessions
Shaw: yes 6 ineffective kicks. If he can reduce his disposal errors he is very important to us. Very quick and is starting to improve his shaky confidence each week. Not far off from doing enough to silence the unfair criticism. Carried the ball further than any other player against the Crows.
Leon: Another good game and hopefully keep improving.

Coley is definitely down on confidence. Can't seem to stay on his feet.

Just gotta get back our winning habit. Not easy. Good enough to get in a winning position but missing the ability to know when to close the deal.

Biggest positive was Cam Cloke. Can't wait to see Travis when he's ready. Cam Cloke has his dad's mongrel and reminds me of Brereton a little.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11   

Jump to: