Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

BRERETON GOT IT WRONG..

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 8:35 pm
Post subject: BRERETON GOT IT WRONG..Reply with quote

On tripple M after the game brereton stated on radio the collingwood cheer squad was in tatters and the unification process had failed miserably well something along those lines anyhow..probably because of the high number of security and police in cheer squad area just prior to the ending of the game,
which was due to a geelong supporter who found himself seated in the collingwood cheer squad and whilst he was there he was telling us all what lovely inbred people we all are well the police and security in high numbers were there because this geelong gentleman liked us so much he didnt want to leave.

The cheer squad is working beautifully.

WE MARCH WITH PRIDE,WE MARCH WITH LOVE,WHEN IT COMES TO OUR COLLINGWOOD WE FOREVER MARCH ! we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 3:19 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for filling us in Joffa - cos I was just about to ask the question.

Quartermain and Brereton were in their element, gleefully reporting how there was a huge punch up in the cheersquad towards the end of the match. They said that the cheersquad was now split into 2 factions - despite Eddie's hard work in keeping the cheersquad together.

I'm glad that the cause was really a Geelong wanker, and that there is no need to worry about any problems in the best cheersquad in the nation!!!

But maybe someone should take this up with Quartermain and Brereton, for reporting absolute rubbish. It is simply not good enough that the cheersquad's reputation is dragged "thru the mud" time after time. Perhaps, Eddie, you can do something about this - I'm pretty disappointed with Triple M and if this sort of reporting doesn't improve (and an apology to the cheerquad by Q & B is in order, I think), then all Pies supporters should switch off Triple M.

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 6:12 am

what an absolute loser dermie is. i reckon the cheer squad did a decent job not to launch into that idiot geelong supporter.
but it wasn't just that bloke causing trouble - there were two absolute FOOLS on the second level pissing us off for most of the second half. at the end of the game they decided to grab a collingwood scarf and one of them pretended to wipe his ass with it.
what really pissed me off is that it was the probably the first game those dickheads have been to all year, or at least the first time they've ventured out of their corporate box. what really made me puke was when they started waving their mobile phones at us.
the only problem with the cheer squad was that i thought we were just a bit complacent in the first quarter. the team was kicking some good goals and playing well, but there was a whole group of people up the back of the cheer squad not cheering at all. really annoyed me.

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 6:42 am

WHO CARES

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 6:55 am

FOXY
The problem with a ticketing event such as yesterday is people when ringing for tickets ask for a spot behind the goals apparantly to some its a good advantage point to watch a game, so being a geelong home game they are given tickets right behind the collingwood squad.

It is indeed frustrating and dissapointing when people sit with the squad and will not and wont join in the level of barracking we all now enjoy.

A lot of work goes into trying to get all people behind the goals feeling as though they are a part of the family 'new and old' before each game a weekly newsletter is handed out to all.

On each friday night im also photocopying stuff relating to chants and generally encouraging people to keep up the good work
we do it because we love it,we do it because we are collingwood and thats the only reason.

People a lot work is done each week by a lot of people in preparation before each game.

LET ME GET TO THE POINT HERE..to be told to 'get thucked you moron' when asking some one to please help us with our singing and barracking is not accepatable and will not be tolerated.

The cheer squad is what it is by name A CHEER SQUAD
If people think they can just sit with the cheer squad to get a better view of the goal square THINK AGAIN.

We pride ourselves in being the loudest section at any game and if that aint happening we kinda get upset and well so we should!!

Foxy your ok dude i like your passion man....
and as for brereton i wouldnt worry too much i'd love to sit somewhere and watch the squad for a day i reckon it would look pretty wild and to see the coppers and security flooding the squad is not what we want i can assure you and to be honest that geelong guy had knackers to do what he did and to think he walked out...ahh we must be slipping...oops JOKE!!!

WE MARCH WITH PRIDE,WE MARCH WITH LOVE,WHEN IT COMES TO OUR COLLINGWOOD WE FOREVER MARCH ! we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!

[This message has been edited by magpie joffa (edited 09 July 2001).]

[This message has been edited by magpie joffa (edited 09 July 2001).]

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 8:14 am

I wasn't really going to post anything about this because I didn't want to give our detractors any more ammunition. But seeing as it's been brought up ... here goes.

As anyone who stuck around for a while after the match will testify, I was absolutely ropeable when I heard what Dirtbag Brereton had been saying.

To think this mug lair is sometimes mistaken for a journalist. What a totally gutless thing to say. From the cocooned security of a radio commentary box.

What a gutless liar you are, Brerescum. And to think, our great Club actually had the poor judgement to allow you the privilege of playing a season with us. You cheap two-bob lair.

You piss weak excuse for a commentator.

They tell me you were a bit shit hot as a footballer. Well it must have been when you played for another club ... because I didn't see any evidence of it in 1995. You were just a washed-up has-been by then, weren't you?

Well, I don't care how allegedly good you were alleged to have been as a footballer. When it comes to the culture of the terraces, Dirtie, you know about 2 tenths of naff-all. You ignorant cretin.

You got no idea, have you? Let's face it ... What would a mere FOOTBALLER know about the culture of the terraces?

You've got no idea what sort of bollocks cheer squads have to put up with on a losing day. No friggin' idea. You've never sat there and had to cop the taunts of the cheap-shot merchants. In your playing days you were too busy strutting around the oval like a pilled-up peacock, trying to convince the public you were King Penis reincarnated. In your cushy little retirement you are just a pampered media poonce.

You cheap two-bob lair.

If you knew ANYTHING ... at all ... about cheer squads, you would know that it is common practice for some Macho Man from among the opposition fans to come strutting down the aisle giving mouth to the defeated cheer squad when he knows the match is safely won for his side. There's always ONE.

You lying piece of filth.

If you had even bothered to attempt to investigate what was actually happening before you shot your over-priced mouth off you would have known that a triumphant Geelong bozo made one of these mouth-walks down the aisle, pretty much on cue, late in the last quarter when Geelong had just sealed the game.

Cock head.

If you had even the foggiest notion of what you were talking about ... or if you'd even taken the trouble of sending one of your underlings out to investigate what was going on ... you'd have known that the Cheer Squad responded to him the way all good cheer squads should ... by singing "You're going home in the back of a divvie van" as he was being led away.

And when we sang that ... let me tell you ... we were UNITED.

You ignorant twat.

Go and get a real job ... you bloody pretender.

**floreat pica**

[This message has been edited by AlfAndrews (edited 09 July 2001).]

Fab4 24-10-26-16 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 8:49 am

Joffa,

Why was the cheer squad at the Covenrtry end? The away team's squad ALWAYS sit at the Locket end, well at least that is what the ticket sellers and ushers are told are told. That would probably explain why you got Geelong people near you as they would have asked for that end. It annoyed me. I aoutomatically went to the Locket end to sit behind (or hopefully sneak, as I only got to see only the last half) the cheer sqaud, but found myself surrounded by Cats, most of who were toatally obnoxious.

Out of interest how many seats do you get allocated per match at CS? Don't you get around 75% of the bay?

Anyway there is always next weeks game to show Dermatitis how loud, proud, strong and unified you all are.

Awsum4sum 24-10-26-16

stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 9:02 am

Gee Alf, Why don't you tell us what you really think?
Don't hold back.
Dermie should be made to make a public retraction.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 9:48 am

What a pisser let it rip alfie babes!!!

SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 10:04 am

so ummm ahhh Alfie...

im guessing you dont like Brereton? and i saw you after the game, and ummm...yeah what can i say, your passion puts joffa to shame at times!!

Black_White 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 10:54 am

Any chance that Dermie is pissed off with Eddie, and therefore all things Collingwood, because he has not been recruited by 9 for next season?
Just a thought.

-Craig

The Phoenix Is Arising

Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 11:33 am

BREREDON IS A PIG I HATE HIM

the great number 17
yarra falls end 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 12:46 pm

Brereton should just stick to being Trent Croads wet nurse.

John Greening the legend

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 3:46 pm

Thats the way Alf...... you should E mail your post to the rotten bastard...... and to think that once upon a time I even liked him.......what a joke....... He think he's gods gift to football.....such a troublemaking moron..... actually moron is too good a word for him.....

BE LOUD.....BE PROUD

hoggy Pisces

Bristle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2001 3:21 am

when u r watching friday night football does it ever occur to you that you want to know thhat the brisbane lions have a 13 man kick-out zone where as other teams get up to 15? that's the sort of #%$^ that derm comes out with. can't wait for ed, bt and sam next year!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: