Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Last game---what really happened?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phillbuck Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 8:15 pm
Post subject: Last game---what really happened?Reply with quote

It was really hard to tell via internet radio what was going on during the game but it was appearant that something was not right.

Wasn't there anyone left to cover Bizzel as he seemed to be the one player who killed us the most.

This was an essential game for us to win and keep us in the right position in the top eight sides.

now with potential injuries to Bucks and Frazier a game with the ever rising Lions is just about crucial for us to win to end up in the final eight.

any comments out there? I feel the pies had the toughest remaining schedule/draw of Ess., Blues, Rich. & Hawks.

B&W Phantom 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2001 4:31 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I am pissed that we keep playing games at Colonial. We should either be playing at the G or back at Vic Park. Unfortunetly i did not get to see the game as yet. However, with Richo and Wakes out seems to leave a rather big hole in our defence. You really don't realise how much we rely on these players until they are out of the game. Yep our run home sucks, we play lions, Richmond, Carlscum, Dons, hawks and also Our hoodoo in the the Roos. I reckon any team this year with 13-14 wins will make the eight. So now we need to win the next 4-5 at least to have a good chance. Hey all if we don't make it we must remember we are building and can only get better with experience.
DON'T BAG'EM JUST LUV'EM

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2001 6:51 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

clement went onto pizzell late in the 3rd quarter, but it was too late by then. I don't think there was anyone else who could have gone onto him. the problem was that c'wood kept breaking down at half foward and losing possession. it was geemong's rebounding game that killed us. ling also did a good job in shadowing buckley, who looked completely out of sorts.

3 wins and percentage may get c'wood into the finals; 4 will virtually guarantee it. yeah, tough draw but then again, c'wood always plays essenscum, carlton, and hawthorn twice a year, year in year out. I just want to see finals. even if I have to go interstate - brisbane, adelaide (or sydney), and even if it's just for one game, I'll go!

"everyone's a winner hot pies"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: